• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Only after 4 Jokers.

FOUR

What did you do to pull them?  I want him and I now have a 4% pity rate, the last 5* I pulled was my H! Henry that I pulled at the start of the banner.  I think Heroes knows how much a player wants a unit and make us work for them.  I am glad you managed to pull H! Sakura though since you wanted her so much.  Hopefully I will pull H! Jakob Friday since it looks like most of the people on SF have finally managed pull the units they wanted from this banner.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Celica D:

Deirdre D:

Minerva D:

The gacha knows.

I don't have any of those units either if it is any comfort and Minerva is in my top 10 favorites ):

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

I don't have any of those units either if it is any comfort and Minerva is in my top 10 favorites ):

It took me three months and over a hundred red stones to get Celica. The other two ladies still evade me.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

It took me three months and over a hundred red stones to get Celica. The other two ladies still evade me.

That sounds like me when I was trying for Reinhardt it took several months for him to show up, but he was worth it.  I guess the good part about pulls is when you get the unit you want it is so fun, the bad part is when you get the same 3* unit 5 times in a row.

11 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

That sounds like me when I was trying for Reinhardt it took several months for him to show up, but he was worth it.

And here I am with four Reinhardts, two of them +Atk.

I’m absolutely sick of Lon’qus by this point. I might start using up Tharjas for Darting Blow. And don’t even get me started on Raigh.

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

What did you do to pull them?  I want him and I now have a 4% pity rate, the last 5* I pulled was my H! Henry that I pulled at the start of the banner.  I think Heroes knows how much a player wants a unit and make us work for them.  I am glad you managed to pull H! Sakura though since you wanted her so much.  Hopefully I will pull H! Jakob Friday since it looks like most of the people on SF have finally managed pull the units they wanted from this banner.

Gacha games have this "Desire Sensor".

Just really makes you want to pull your hair out trying to get the unit you want.

1 hour ago, Fei Mao said:

Unlimited Bow Works

Riiight. His VA is Archer.

GETTIT

ARCHER

30 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Infinite Armor buff generation

Grey is my body and bow is my blood

I have over 1,000 defense wins

OH MY NAGA I AM STEALING THIS

Edited by shadowofchaos

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

GETTIT

ARCHER

What th

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

OH MY NAGA I AM STEALING THIS

NO IT’S MINE YOU CAN’T HAVE IT

Kidding. Feel free to use it, with proper credit of course ;)

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Celica D:

Deirdre D:

Minerva D:

The gacha knows.

I can certainly sympathize. Regular Azura, regular Elise and Elincia still elude my grasp though hopefully that last one will get rectified with the new Death Blow banner or I'll just get spooked by Lyn or something.

30 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Infinite Armor buff generation

Grey is my body and bow is my blood

I have over 1,000 defense wins

Nice

19 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

At least Jakob is actually a proper archer here.

Indeed

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

Gacha games have this "Desire Sensor".

Just really makes you want to pull your hair out trying to get the unit you want.

GETTIT

ARCHER

The enemy of all Gacha players.

Hahaha

So hmm pulls, the game gave me a neutral Sanaki from the DB banner which is nice.

4 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I play JP.

So Jakob/Joker has Archer's VA from Fate.

I learned something new today. Armed with this knowledge, I should roll for EMIYA while he has rate up during GUDAGUDA.

Get a defense win with quadruple Joker. I dare you.

8 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

@DefaultBeep The wayward one... she has come home. (-Hp, +Spd)

Nice! And a very good nature, too! She would make an outstanding red -blade mage with that +Spd.

Now excuse me while I weep eternally with my many 3-star Henrys that this banner has given me.

Well used the BHB orbs to try again for H!Jakob no luck, just a 3*Sera and a 4*Jeorge.  At least Jeorge is a new unit for me and one I have been wanting.  I wonder when I will get another 5* unit on this banner?  Hopefully I will pull H!Jakob tomorrow.  At 4% pity rate and climbing.

Let's see my luck.

3 Blue, 2 Red (Hmph.)

4* Cain (+Def/-HP. WoM is nice to pass to Nohrzura, but he is better than my first one), 4* Stahl (AGAIN WITH THE 4* STAHL. IT'S A CURSE I TELL YOU. I KEEP GETTING +DEF/-SPD OF HIM TOO.)

More 4* Stahl. This is not okay.

I feel very ashamed. I burned so many orbs on the Long Haired gents banner. I got 5 Karels now merged with +Atk/-HP being the best IV I could get, and three Ryomas. One Ryoma is -Atk/+Spd (classic), +HP/-Res, and a final Neutral one. I also got a second Sigurd to merge to my +Def/-Res one, a +Res/-Def Seliph, two Lukes (one is +HP/-Spd), and a finally a Gray. Kind of disappointed that I spent so much, I have a serious addiction problem lol.