Easter event soon?

Thany

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Arcanite said:

It was an extreme reference to Hercules.

The Cartoon?  I guess that one went over my head.  I had sorta outgrown Disney movies by then, and I didn't have kids yet, so wasn't watching them for that reason either.

I'm down for a Halloween one, that's my favorite Holiday. I love all things spooky and stuff, in fact I writer horror comics as my job (thank you to the publishers that publish me lol). I would love a Spooky Niles or any character really. What if they brought the Zombies and stuff from FE 8 as playable lol. 

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Yes, and I imagine all of them won't be ingame that way. This is the "Spring Festival", I expect a summer, fall, winter, and spring festival instead of the holiday names.

I'm guessing summer will be something like Beach Festival and use swimsuits (& maybe kimonos/yukatas) and Fall will be "Harvest Festival" with a bunch of vegetable weapons aside from the obvious pumpkin

I love goofy stuff like this in games. 

I can't wait for bunny Nohrians, that's going to be great. I can imagine Elise and Corrin forcing Xander to go along with the bunny thing, with Leo snickering in the background.

Chrom would totally wear it if only to try to remind people that yes, he was the lord of Awakening, please give him his chance

Edited by YouSquiddinMe

Possible Future Holidays

New Years

Valentine's Day

St Patrick's Day

Easter

"Summer"

Halloween

"Fall"/Harvest Festival/Thanksgiving

Christmas

29 minutes ago, GinRei said:

Other than his cape/cloak/whatever, Chrom doesn't actually look that bad.  Xander though...

Well, Chrom doesn't look as laughable as Xander but, I was gaining a cooler and more heroic impression of him after the whole Ephraim fiasco. When I look at this new art and remember that he's the same guy that had the epic battle with Ephraim, I just... ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I'll probably roll on this banner though. I need a Green, and Hector isn't dropping for me. Chrom is laughable but kind of neat in his own little way. Lucina is cute too, and I'd hate to miss this chance if they really turn out to be a limited-duration heroes. 

Edited by Ryu Yuki

In other news:

Spring Princess Camilla is the very first magic flier unit to be released in FE Heroes (and by extension, first green magic tome flier unit to be released in Heroes).

Edited by Roflolxp54

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The Cartoon?  I guess that one went over my head.  I had sorta outgrown Disney movies by then, and I didn't have kids yet, so wasn't watching them for that reason either.

Yeah the Cartoon movie. And a little bit of Kingdom Hearts 2. Philoctetes always said something like "3 words" then says 4 or something.

Like I said, extreme reference, heh

On the other side of the spectrum, who thinks chrom will continue the trend of not very solid ax users?

2 minutes ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

I love goofy shit like this in games. 

Hmm, I don't. As long as their good units then it really doesn't a make a difference to me.

Edited by Arcanite

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

3 words:

My three words would be

What. The. Fuck.

I'm not going to pull here. Holiday events are fun and all, but not for me.
I wasn't keen on such stuff when I was playing World of Warcraft, neither am I here.

Edited by Vaximillian

Well, since it's just a mobile game that has the characters from the franchise I wasn't expecting super serious Fire Emblem grit and all that. It's fun, so I'm into it. 

As far as future holiday themes go, unlikely it may be, I would so want to see a Day of the Dead themed event. Would make a nice change of pace from Halloween, I'd say.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

My three words would be

Reveal hidden contents

What. The. Fuck.

I'm not going to pull here. Holiday events are fun and all, but not for me.

I don't curse but that pretty much sums up what I said when I saw Xander.

I have 50 orbs saved and still have orb quests to do so I think I'm gonna chill with you on this one.

But it depends on how good Lucina is cause having 2 Xanders on one team is gonna be lit flames.

While the Easter outfits (barring Lucina's) aren't really my style aesthetically, I'm honestly finding this whole thing hilarious. I'm upset that they blew their opportunity to have cinnamon roll Nino in an adorable bunny onesie though D:<

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, Lushen said:

There's also a possibility they will add these characters to the 3*/4* pool for this focus as well...That would be great.

you mean just obtainable 4 star focuses? that would be pretty handy really.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

As far as future holiday themes go, unlikely it may be, I would so want to see a Day of the Dead themed event. Would make a nice change of pace from Halloween, I'd say.

Oh, that would be cool as well. Day of the Dead art is beautiful and I could see some amazing costumes for that.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Since they'll likely not be specifically saying it's the exact holiday, they could make a holiday event vague enough to cover both.

On the one hand, I'm sorta iffy on goofy costume characters, but on the other hand, I'll probably need at least one for Arena Bonus, and on the third hand, I've got enough Orbs saved up to do four Pulls and I've been pushing my self-restraint to the max for about a week now.

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

There's also a possibility they will add these characters to the 3*/4* pool for this focus as well...That would be great.

I doubt it. How would they lure in all the whales if they have a higher chance of getting the focus and just promoting their way to a five star?  

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I doubt it. How would they lure in all the whales if they have a higher chance of getting the focus and just promoting their way to a five star?  

Maybe they're just nice....

Don't kill my ignorant optimism!

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

You mean during the actual event?  It sounds like they won't be available at all after the 14th.  I would love an increased chance to get them, just from a completionist standpoint.

I'm of the opinion that they should add more 3* in general.  I've exhausted the supply of 3* and get the same units over and over.  Sadly, 3* that are doubled aren't even good for inheritance.

I laughed so hard when I saw the artwork, the FE Heroes team has gained my respect. With this event alone they 1) Made an Easter event 2) Continued the trend to ridiculize Chrom 3) Confirmed Lucina has breasts 4) Gave official bunny suit artwork to Lucina and Camilla to excite their creepy fanboys 5) Make those creepy fanboys to pay for orbs so FE Heroes will get further developed. 6) Made one hilarious trailer that made me laugh. 

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Mas vale que haya, y que los personajes especiales sean Flora, Sigurd, Emmeryn y Lyon. 

To reiterate what I said in the General Topic...

5 minutes ago, Sire said:

Well, I saw Chrom coming, but didn't think Camilla took the silhouette of who I originally thought was Ninian.

I'm a sad man that Chrom's bunny self has better artwork than his Heroes incarnation, but at least it is still Matthew Mercer who voices him. As for Lucina, I guess they got someone new since Laura Bailey can't always be around (or she is using an assumed name, I have no idea). She looks all right.

Xander is... He suits the bunny outfit less than Chrom does. I guess he also changed VAs, so I have no desire to get him. Camilla is Camilla, she does what she wants.

As for other stuff...
Chrom - Green Axe (Looks like an Axe to me)
Lucina - Blue Tome (Thunder Spell)
Xander - Blue Lance (Carrot of Doom)
Camilla - Green Tome (Wind Spell)

Long story short, I don't care much for this special event at all. Xander is off completely while Chrom (despite me disliking the concept) and Camilla pull it off decently. Lucina looks fine, but the (possible) VA change is not motivating me to pick them up.

1 minute ago, Sire said:

To reiterate what I said in the General Topic...

Huh, yeah. Xander's normal voice is David Stanbra, Spring Xander is George Spelvin.

Odd, wonder if they couldn't get Stanbra?