Easter event soon?

Thany

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ahem. Can you imagine how beautiful Ninian would look in literally anything?

It always pleases me to see so many like-minded individuals on this forum.

32 minutes ago, The Geek said:

English Xander's "Spring is here!" sounds like it's already set up to become a meme, but the Japanese version is something else entirely.

SPURINGU HAS COMU!

Okay, missed the video...Lucina using magic, Chrom using an axe...what is this world coming to?

Also, Xander does not look happy. Granted, neither would I.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Not sure how I feel about this . . . . . . . . . . .

I think Lucina's bunny outfit just has more padding than the Valla arc in Revelations.

I'M FUCKIN LAUGHING

Hooooooly shit I mean I probably should have expected this after the Christmas stuff we had leaked, but... my god... I was NOT ready..... ha ha ha ha ha hahahha....

Just now, Thany said:

I love how ether people find this hullarious. or a disgrace to emblem kind XD.

Yeah, it's strange how torn people are. You got people loving it and laughing at it or people that are saying it's so wrong and disgusting lol. Strange haha.

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

I love how ether people find this hullarious. or a disgrace to emblem kind XD.

I mean, let's be real here, it's both. It is 1000% objectively disgraceful and ridiculous, no question. It's all down to whether people have a sense of humor or not haha.

Edited by BANRYU

6 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I mean, let's be real here, it's both. It is 1000% objectively disgraceful and ridiculous, no question. It's all down to whether people have a sense of humor or not haha.

Gamefaqs already has no sense of humor if that's the case...

My sides! This is way too good! Love it! Absolutely love it!

Christmas!Robin bring a Lance user is actually likely now! Also wondering if this means that these guys will have a different stat loadout and BST than their normal selves!

On the other hand, potential FEW costumes heehee!

I don't really find the banner funny, but I wholly admit that I don't have a sense of humor. Not sure if I find it a disgrace, but all I really care about is that I don't feel like pulling on this banner. So I'm going to be privately salty about how the new banner characters are just three repeats and Xander, and that he's the only new character we're getting unless another banner runs alongside this one.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't really find the banner funny, but I wholly admit that I don't have a sense of humor. Not sure if I find it a disgrace, but all I really care about is that I don't feel like pulling on this banner. So I'm going to be privately salty about how the new banner characters are just three repeats and Xander, and that he's the only new character we're getting unless another banner runs alongside this one.

I'll echo the general sentiment here, except my problem isn't so much lacking a sense of humour so much as bitterness towards the general warm fuzziness of 'Spring' while I'm shivering cold in the middle of Autumn.

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Gamefaqs already has no sense of humor if that's the case...

This is consistent with my experiences with gamefaqs, yes.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Even if that's true, consider also: Tome-wielding flier. Unit type not-yet-seen in the game thus far. 

Edited by BANRYU

Funny as it is, I wouldn't mind pulling for Camilla, as she, for now, is the only magic-wielding flying unit. That gives her some sort of niche.

Otherwise, I'm not really loaded in Orbs to try the others. Their Easter outfits aren't my thing. I also want some reserve for characters I really want.

I don't really like it. 

Yes I know it should be like this for celebrating "Easter" but I'm a bit disappointed for the new banner and for how you unlock this "customes" (aka, spending during a limited time period, true madness for a f2p player). 

Well aiming for that Xander, hope I don't find too much Lucina :')

Edited by Vitiulia

I really question how people only see these characters as costumes when their attacks are all different then what they usually are...

2 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Even if that's true, consider also: Tome-wielding flier. Unit type not-yet-seen in the game thus far. 

Fair enough on that, but as for me personally I think I'll pass on flying tome Camilla. I already have a Camilla in general, and I don't like her at all to justify trying to pull for her seasonal self either.

Welp, see you guys all again during summer when they release special costumes for that!

Meanwhile they roped me in with bunnies. I'm very easily roped in with bunnies. I don't care who they are (i wish there was ryoma, but) but bunnies.

I still tilt my head at why the fuck is Lucina using magic but i

really like her hat

like that hat is my weakness

help

I will try to pull just for cute bunny hat

Just now, Falcom said:

Welp, see you guys all again during summer when they release special costumes for that!

Summer costumes are honestly what I'm looking forward to most. 

Bikini Eirika and Summer Festival Yukata Ninian where

1 minute ago, Thany said:

I really question how people only see these characters as costumes when their attacks are all different then what they usually are...

As much as Xander is a bit of a disappointment, like I mentioned before, if they have good skills then it really doesn't make a difference to me.

I also said having 2 Xanders is gonna be pretty giggity for when I get him in the hero battle heh heh

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

Maybe because some people, not really my case but, want other importants units and not duplicate one with another class 

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

As much as Xander is a bit of a disappointment, like I mentioned before, if they have good skills then it really doesn't make a difference to me.

I also said having 2 Xanders is gonna be pretty giggity for when I get him in the hero battle heh heh

I can't wait to beat Xander's GHB with...Xander. 

(Honestly I find it hilarious that Easter Xander has a lance and would, in fact, counter vanilla Xander)

Edited by MaskedAmpharos