Easter event soon?

Thany

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just laughing at how bizarre this looks. A little down since it's not "realistic" for the fantasy setting, but I'm just taking in the hilarity for now.

This is even more then what i hoped for. Now i wish i was able to add money into my account in hopes of getting all these characters.

Tho now i wonder if Tharja would of used a different weapon outside of a red tome, any speculations?

I just hope Xander doesn't have Distant Carrot.  We don't need another 1-2 Ranger flooding the Arena.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hah, did noticed.

But then what would a Lent Banner have as theme?

Lots of Ests, lots of hard work and sacrifice that pays off in the end.

Oh, Xander..you've um, changed haha. I may have to get him just for the laughs. You know what. This is a fun little holiday event. I love when they do this stuff in games, so why not love this too. Thanks FE:Heroes, I will now try to pull at least Xander and maybe the rest too, if I have the orbs and I'm lucky. For some strange reason, I down for this.

Also, is it just me or does it seem like Spring Xander may have joined my community lol, if you catch my drift.

Welcome to seasonal and limited gacha events. They are a thing in these games, they are designed for fanservice. Lords and fan favourites will be the main targets for them. And the units are likely to be very good since they're limited availability.

I should have been prepared after Christmas Robin, but that was still...more than I expected.

And of course, "These Special Heroes may or may not appear again in a summoning event held in the future." Oh joy, here we go.

Based on similar events in other games, they will likely disappear until the same time next year, where there will likely be a second focus, one for new easter charas, and one for old ones. They might make them never appear again, but they'll likely do it that way instead.

3 words:

Spoiler

Iote's shield

If their skills are good enough I'll see if this whole ordeal is worth my time, otherwise I'm hoping this is still a joke and Xander doesn't actually look like that.

My doctor says I need glasses because my eyes have significantly deteriorated.

Help

Me

2 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

Oh, Xander..you've um, changed haha. I may have to get him just for the laughs. You know what. This is a fun little holiday event. I love when they do this stuff in games, so why not love this too. Thanks FE:Heroes, I will now try to pull at least Xander and maybe the rest too, if I have the orbs and I'm lucky. For some strange reason, I down for this.

Also, is it just me or does it seem like Spring Xander may have joined my community lol, if you catch my drift.

When I said I was waiting for Xander to come out, I meant be released in Heroes, but be careful how you word things, I suppose.

I'm surprised Ike's first appearance wasn't in a Bunny Outfit here.  Some Ike fanvgirls might have appreciated it.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...When you say 'holiday', it's just Easter, Hallowe'en and Christmas, right? Or do they have other sets?

Yes, and I imagine all of them won't be ingame that way. This is the "Spring Festival", I expect a summer, fall, winter, and spring festival instead of the holiday names.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...When you say 'holiday', it's just Easter, Hallowe'en and Christmas, right? Or do they have other sets?

Summer and New Years are also common ones.

It depends. Some games are liberal with seasonal events, some do a bunch of them, We don't know how Heroes will handle it. Christmas, New Years, Easter, Halloween, the solstices, summer, it's all viable event material. And they're all going to be silly, so if you are looking for serious versions of characters, look elsewhere.

Just now, Rezzy said:

When I said I was waiting for Xander to come out, I meant be released in Heroes, but be careful how you word things, I suppose.

I'm surprised Ike's first appearance wasn't in a Bunny Outfit here.  Some Ike fanvgirls might have appreciated it.

I think how crazy Xander looks has made me want this event more lol. If it had been Ike, so maybe people would of went crazy, some for him and some mad at the game lol.

I too wanted him to come out, never meant for him to open that closet door though. I'm proud of him. Be bold in that outfit lol. 

But in seriousness, I do think I enjoy stuff like this more then others, when I was a member of Gaia, I use to live for events like this. Since then, holiday events have just been cool for me. I would kill for a holiday Niles or Lyn.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Appreciated it?

Appreciated?

If ike came out looking like Xander with some stupid Egg shaped weapon of sorts, I'm pretty sure I'd have an aneurysm.

I still appreciate Lucina a little bit.

Just a little

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

3 words:

Hide contents

Iote's shield

If their skills are good enough I'll see if this whole ordeal is worth my time, otherwise I'm hoping this is still a joke and Xander doesn't actually look like that.

My doctor says I need glasses because my eyes have significantly deteriorated.

Help

Me

Not sure if the "3 Words" is a mistake or intentional, since you said you need glasses.

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

Yes, and I imagine all of them won't be ingame that way. This is the "Spring Festival", I expect a summer, fall, winter, and spring festival instead of the holiday names.

...On one hand, I'm all for holiday-neutral terms.

On the other, opposite seasons will never not bug me.