Easter event soon?

Thany

34 minutes ago, Thalyon said:

It is confirmed, heroes in bunny suit are Chrom, Camilla, Xander and Lucina

Really? Well, looks like I'm skipping this one. Camilla and Xander have gotten more than enough favouritism from IS already.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

Must...resist...the urge...to pull...

Me too man :(

I'll just wait for grand hero event Zander

Just now, Elieson said:

What if this is all prep for an April Fools joke...

*makes animal sacrifices*

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

What if this is all prep for an April Fools joke...

I suggested that earlier in the thread but got shot down by @shadowofchaos

EDIT: Well, "shut down" gives the wrong impression. It was more just him saying he'd be surprised.

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Hyping players up for a banner, leading them to not spend on the current banner, only to take away the hyped banner because "lol, it's a joke" seems like a good way to not only piss players off, but lose money by making them not want to spend on the current banner.

What, bunny Xander and no bunny Ryoma, this is breaking the streak of Ryoma's every being pandering to my tastes 

clearly as an artist i must amend that at some point

(I do want bunny Xander tho)

Realized that I've waited nearly 3 weeks for new characters.
Disappointed to find out they're just special costumes.
None of these characters are ones that I'd want to pull.
Perhaps this is payback for 6 weeks of non-Awakening/Fates stuff?

Alas, it is time for me to hoard my orbs.
I will not give in to the banner this time.
What awaits us next?
Only time will tell.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next update is a story update and will include 2 focus banners with 6 new characters for each.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hope that tweet is NOT true. These are literally my most hated 3DS characters all in one focus (minus Tharja).

I'm tired of waiting to use all the orbs I've hoarded.

Lol I knew you'd say something like this

All you need to do is be patient. Just a little while longer.

11 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I would think they would make it so each will go to a different color.  As it stands, there are three reds which would make everyone mad. 

Not that this stopped them in the past. I guess the only problem there is, if everyone used their alt weapons, we'd get triple blue (given Lucina and Chrom default to Great Lords and Xander to Paladin), which would still make it hard to get any specific pull of the three. Extra points if Camilla also goes to blue tomes, completely cluttering the everything.

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

2 focus banners with 6 new characters for each.

That would be hell for my wallet. One focus group of 6 is hard enough to work with. If they're going to put 12 characters in at once, it had damned well better be 3 groups of 4.

I hope there's another focus banners for the people that dont want the costume type.

@Ice Dragon -- the thing in gacha is to not catch them all. I know you want to early on.. and its totally understandable. 

Edited by Ryuke

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Lol I knew you'd say something like this

All you need to do is be patient. Just a little while longer.

That's what people told me on previous banners. I'm tired of hearing it over and over and tired of waiting only to be disappointed... I might as well just quit the game all together until a good banner comes out. Because I'm certainly not going to have much to do if I don't summon any new characters to use.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh man... Bunny eared Xander... There's no way I'm going to get him... but I want him. Arrrgh... If I go into this, I'll just be pulling bunny eared Camilla, which is the last thing I want (I always do full summons since there's several greens I want, too), or bunny eared Lucina... I don't want bunny girls, but I'll happily have bunny boys... Darn, I want bunny Xander v.v

Edited by Cute Chao

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That would be hell for my wallet. One focus group of 6 is hard enough to work with. If they're going to put 12 characters in at once, it had damned well better be 3 groups of 4.

Yeah 12 might be a bit much. 8 would be a better number. There's no way in hell that they spent nearly 3 weeks on just 4 redesigns. Especially since we know that they can do 6 per 2 weeks. Unless they completely revoice the characters, and actually put some extremely good effort, i'm just not gonna buy into it, and instead say that they're holding back those characters and working on more of them. Then after another 2 weeks, they're going to release them all alongside a story update. After all, Lloyd coming in May suggests that there will be a new story by then.

Mmmmm I'd be really surprised if they released a special even Xander before normal Xander... But hey I'm not terribly familiar with gacha practices past the basics so what do I know?

Elaborate prank seems likely?

Just now, DarkLordIvy said:

Mmmmm I'd be really surprised if they released a special even Xander before normal Xander... But hey I'm not terribly familiar with gacha practices past the basics so what do I know?

We'll know soon enough. I hope if it's not happening, they'll still release the pictures of the bunny-fied people xD 

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I wish. I'm gonna bet that they're still going to put new characters along with the special costumes (even tho I doubt it). And yes, it seems weird that Xander gets his special before his actual design. It's also weird that Xander even gets a bunny costume. I personally don't see how Xander can fit. Chrom I can let slide.

12 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

the thing in gacha is to not catch them all. I know you want to early on.. and its totally understandable. 

The thing is that it's entirely within my budget to do so.

There's also the fact that if you are a collector, you should be pulling for that character while they are a focus character because the rates are otherwise far too low to ever expect to get them ever again without a shitton of money.

For perspective, I averaged about 2 copies of every other 5-star blue character in the number of blue pulls I spent getting 16 copies of Ninian.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Gacha often changes. Ninian rate will definitely come back.

Yeah... for a collector ... I understand.

They will soon start releasing at a fast rate. As it totally always happen. Then there is that one character that you will never get. 

Just now, Ryuke said:

They will soon start releasing at a fast rate. As it totally always happen. Then there is that one character that you will never get. 

Why?  Seems to me, they would continue releasing characters at the current rate.  Any faster and they'll kill the game by running out of real characters.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's what people told me on previous banners. I'm tired of hearing it over and over and tired of waiting only to be disappointed... I might as well just quit the game all together until a good banner comes out. Because I'm certainly not going to have much to do if I don't summon any new characters to use.

You can still train up your other weaker units that you might want to use. And maybe try to do some quests for rewards. But if you really have no units to train then I'm no sure how fun this game is gonna be for you

Maybe you can train up Anna for kicks and giggles!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You can still train up your other weaker units that you might want to use. And maybe try to do some quests for rewards. But if you really have no units to train then I'm no sure how fun this game is gonna be for you

Maybe you can train up Anna for kicks and giggles!

Yeah, I can TRY to further train some units and do a few quests, I guess... Especially with the changes to the arena and exp gain in the tower coming.