Easter event soon?

Thany

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

To be fair, the whole point of these seasonal events is for the lolz in the first place

Well yeah, duh. lol

24 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Let's think about this for a moment.

Would you rather have Ike best husbando wearing bunny ears, or no Ike at all?

Ike with some bunny ears, of course. Then I can imagine him thinking "Jerec would be SO jealous" because that's the OC I mentioned earlier that loves rabbits. lol

from what i can tell is that i could be lucina and and maybe ephriam because the hair length match for ephriam it does for chrom as well but if its based of the voting gauntlet it should be based on the top 2 which was lucina and ephriam. If its chrom that's dumb and i also hope they have this a second banner with a new banner with new characters not just "new" costumed characters.

16 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Imagine if this was all just an elaborate April Fool's joke. 

Oh my gosh, that would actually be hilarious. lol

Edited by Anacybele

18 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Imagine if this was all just an elaborate April Fool's joke. 

Would immediately prove me wrong that they prioritize Japanese holidays and/or how big April Fool's actually is over there.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And they'll just look stupid if it turns out they drew the wrong character. :/

I do still hope it's Azura though.

At the very least, they're probably just as excited as we are about the Easter event and want to have fun with the speculation by drawing up something!

Edited by Roflolxp54

4 minutes ago, GinRei said:

That's not really how fan art works.

Who said anything about it being how fanart works? I'm just saying if I'd drawn that and it turned out that Azura was actually not the one in that bunny outfit, I'd feel pretty silly too.

Edited by Anacybele

My guesses:

- Chrom & Lucina

- Eliwood & Ninian

- Marth & Caeda

- Ephraim & Eirika

I hope it's Eliwood and Ninian. Well, we'll know really soon. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

55 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

It's most likely Ephraim and Lucina from the gauntlet though.

I think that's Chrom. The silhouette's got the high collar and a single pauldron on his left shoulder, which matches Chrom perfectly.

Lucina is probably correct. The disheveled long hair matches Lucina's and Lucina's general popularity (and the likely Chrom's presence) makes her a solid pick.

I hope it doesnt turn into an awakening only cast for holiday events. from what we know of the unused christmas characters robin and tharja. Id like to see other game casts reprisented for different holidays.

7 minutes ago, Luchi said:

Couldn't resist...

WHoHmjJ.png

What's this supposed to be? I honestly can't tell. Also, she lacks feet and hands. Legs look kind of broken. Those ears look more like bear ears than rabbit ones if that's what you were going for.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What's this supposed to be? I honestly can't tell. Also, she lacks feet and hands. Legs look kind of broken. Those ears look more like bear ears than rabbit ones if that's what you were going for.

Looks like bunny lucina to me

1 minute ago, Luchi said:

How can you kill such an adorable thing? xD

Yeah you're right lol

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

It's definitely Lucina. Lol

(Reminds me of those TV shows where someone is drawing art and another person is like "is that a dinosaur?" Then theyre like "it's a bowl of fruit".)

Just now, Elieson said:

Looks like bunny lucina to me

Couldn't tell from the outfit. Like I said, doesn't look enough like a rabbit suit to me. It needs longer ears.