Easter event soon?

Thany

Just now, Anacybele said:

That's what people told me on previous banners. I'm tired of hearing it over and over and tired of waiting only to be disappointed... I might as well just quit the game all together until a good banner comes out. Because I'm certainly not going to have much to do if I don't summon any new characters to use.

Focus on training 4*s.  Maybe don't play the game as much, but you're going to need skill inheritance food when you get the 5*s that you've been waiting for.  I would say make sure you're doing arena every week for that purpose and getting all the special orbs. 

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lushen said:

Focus on training 4*s.  Maybe don't play the game as much, but you're going to need skill inheritance food when you get the 5*s that you've been waiting for.  I would say make sure you're doing arena every week for that purpose and getting all the special orbs. 

If I even CAN train them. They constantly get killed. All I really feel like doing is hoarding more orbs and such I guess...

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I can TRY to further train some units and do a few quests, I guess... Especially with the changes to the arena and exp gain in the tower coming.

That's the spirit!

6 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Why?  Seems to me, they would continue releasing characters at the current rate.  Any faster and they'll kill the game by running out of real characters.

Any faster and they'll also kill all the whales by lighting their wallets on fire, burning down their houses.

It'd be nice if they'd at least consider adding new content as 3-star or 4-star pulls in the future. Big updates should be maybe 4-6 characters in a focus, and all other additions (perhaps 10) as 3-star and/or 4-star characters. Speaking from a please take my money but please not all of it standpoint.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I can TRY to further train some units and do a few quests, I guess... Especially with the changes to the arena and exp gain in the tower coming.

Quite a few things:

Daily Arena quests for feathers and orbs.

Daily login for items including feathers and orbs.

SP farming for a unit you want to give skills to via skill inheritance (For your case, you might want Frederick to farm kills).

Special maps whenever they pop up.

59 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

In hindsight, these were the 4 characters that got the most focus in the original Heroes trailer, so it's not THAT surprising, but...

Never in a million ears would I have imagined Bunny Xander to be canon. 

I seriously question the canon-ness of Heroes.

Anyway, there goes my saved up orbs. Hopefully they'll give me time to hoard some more before CYL.

12 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

We'll know soon enough. I hope if it's not happening, they'll still release the pictures of the bunny-fied people xD 

Bunny-fied pictures is defiantly not the worst consolation prize :P

9 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I wish. I'm gonna bet that they're still going to put new characters along with the special costumes (even tho I doubt it). And yes, it seems weird that Xander gets his special before his actual design. It's also weird that Xander even gets a bunny costume. I personally don't see how Xander can fit. Chrom I can let slide.

New characters and a special would make the most sense. And I dunno I could see Elise roping Xander into something silly like a bunny costume, he is quiet doting after all

I really hope the bunny-ears thing isn't the only focus and there's another one with actual new characters soon.

If not, I suppose that's more time for me to stockpile orbs.

Just now, DarkLordIvy said:

Bunny-fied pictures is defiantly not the worst consolation prize :P

New characters and a special would make the most sense. And I dunno I could see Elise roping Xander into something silly like a bunny costume, he is quiet doting after all

True that :D 

He'd do it if his little sister Corrin asked, I'm sure (I mean he may have worn a bath towel for some unknown reason a few times *coughs*) and this Corrin would definitely ask xD 

1 hour ago, Thalyon said:

It is confirmed, heroes in bunny suit are Chrom, Camilla, Xander and Lucina

Oh, goody.  Because more Camilla is exactly what Fire Emblem needs.  -_-;;

16 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Why?  Seems to me, they would continue releasing characters at the current rate.  Any faster and they'll kill the game by running out of real characters.

There's plenty of characters left.

If they follow the current rate. Some people made end up quitting. (Think PkmnGo.) where... they were releasing slowly and people didnt like it. (The tracker is also a problem)

@MrSmokestack For sure. I dont remember if villain was in the poll. I think they were... I dont know if Glass is in there. Selena (FE8) is..

I am guessing... some character arent profitable than other. Like Gareth. I bet I am the only guy that wants a physical dragon.

1 minute ago, Ryuke said:

I am guessing... some character arent profitable than other. Like Gareth. I bet I am the only guy that wants a physical dragon.

Yes, yes you are 

4 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

@MrSmokestack For sure. I dont remember if villain was in the poll. I think they were... I dont know if Glass is in there. Selena (FE8) is..

Major villains and NPCs were included in the poll and some that aren't playable in the main series games in which they don't have merely cameo appearances are playable in FEH (Ursula, Reinhardt, Narcian).

Edited by Roflolxp54

So much irony in that post. 

So major villain + playable casts (RIP Sigune/Gheb/Carlyle)

Edited by Ryuke

Really hope these arent limited gacha units. I don't like or hate them, but knowing banner units get added to the pool I don't mind not getting them since I have a chance to get them anytime. I love collecting the characters and depending on gacha luck for limited events suck. Really hope they are just unlockables... probably not though.

14 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

Also some non-villain npcs.  Like Layla (that dancer from Fates) got 223 overall.

omg... looking at the 301st onward.. people actually voted for her over some of the more popular bosses. Sigh. must be trolls.

Edited by Ryuke

I think they are going far too slow on the releases. They're coming out twice a month (not every two weeks) which means that each month is at most 14 characters. Over a year, that's only 168 characters..... Out of 750+

even more so when you remember that spin off characters weren't on the list, and that a new fire emblem game will be releasing for the switch, adding more characters. Plus all the new characters added to the gaiden remake who wouldn't have been in the original poll.

Finally, add in alternate costume versions that will be repeats of existing characters, and it will take them 8 years, probably longer to release every one.

now, I'm sure batta the beast isn't very high on anyone's list, but at the current rate, it could be 2-3 years before we see characters like Joshua or l'archel.

Just by looking at the picture, the first two characters that popped into my mind were Chrom and Lucina, but it also might look like Clarine and Klein (but it's probably unlikely they'd chose them). It could be Ninian or Azura though, judging by their hair/stance. The egg that the female character is holding might be a Dragonstone, but it could be a staff, too.

3 minutes ago, KadenTheKitsune said:

Just by looking at the picture, the first two characters that popped into my mind were Chrom and Lucina, but it also might look like Clarine and Klein (but it's probably unlikely they'd chose them). It could be Ninian or Azura though, judging by their hair/stance. The egg that the female character is holding might be a Dragonstone, but it could be a staff, too.

It's been revealed that it's chrom and Lucina so yeah XD

The other 2 focus characters are Xander and Camilla. 

Just now, Arcanite said:

It's been revealed that it's chrom and Lucina so yeah XD

The other 2 focus characters are Xander and Camilla. 

So, I guess the odds of it being Paul and Jasmine are pretty slim at this point...