Easter event soon?

Thany

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Whoa, chill out. :/ I'm only giving critique. People give me critique like that on my art all the time.

Just saying that "missing hands and feet" aren't exactly the things that you should be focusing on when critiquing pixel art. They're usually missing for a good reason.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope that they'll be available year round with reduced drop chance from the gacha outside of Easter time. Or, at the very least, be available during subsequent Easter events.

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

I just hope that they'll be available year round with reduced drop chance from the gacha outside of Easter time. Or, at the very least, be available during subsequent Easter events.

I was just thinking the same thing. Unlike other characters, I could see seasonal outfits not being added to the general pool. In the worst case it could be now or never to get them. And my wallet is crying.

Just now, egobarrier said:

I was just thinking the same thing. Unlike other characters, I could see seasonal outfits not being added to the general pool. In the worst case it could be now or never to get them. And my wallet is crying.

If this does become the case, I'll probably just pretend they're not there. Since the game currently has no log and my luck is generally poor, I'll focus on just getting the characters ^.^ 

...Unless they do Kent in bunny ears... then all bets are off...

^ I get the feeling my wallet is safe xD 

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The gacha games I'm familiar with have their old event gacha come around every year.

If these characters are truly limited to the season (Even if they show up on a yearly basis), I do hope their drop chances are heightened just so people have a chance to roll them before they go poof.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The gacha games I'm familiar with have their old event gacha come around every year.

To date, they've made a point of saying: "characters will be added to general pool" so we should check for that.

but ice dragon is right. Most (keyword:most) gacha games will bring them around again...... Eventually.

2 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

If these characters are truly limited to the season (Even if they show up on a yearly basis), I do hope their drop chances are heightened just so people have a chance to roll them before they go poof.

If they're the only two focus characters it probably won't be too hard to get them.

2 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

If they're the only two focus characters it probably won't be too hard to get them.

Really?  I summon every time I get to 20 orbs, and I think I've only once ever gotten a character while they were on the banner.

26 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Just saying that "missing hands and feet" aren't exactly the things that you should be focusing on when critiquing pixel art. They're usually missing for a good reason.

You can still do hands and feet on pixel art though. And we don't know if the artist intended to do clear hands and feet either.

5 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

2 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

Assuming Lucina and Chrom are the only two focus characters and both are red (and exactly half of the previous focus characters are made available as 4-star pulls),

• If Karel is made available as a 4-star pull, the probability of pulling an individual focus character when pulling only red is only 1.56% (1 in 64).
  • If Karel is not made available as a 4-star pull, the probability is 1.58% (1 in 63).

So basically you still have only a 1 in 32 chance of pulling any focus character when only pulling red, which isn't terribly great.

12 minutes ago, Skala_Bundet said:

Can anyone provide a translation of the content of the twitter post? Is it a guarantied character focus, or could it be an advertisement for the next voting gauntlet? There should be another of those at some point...

"Starting 3/30 (Thurs) super Heroes arrive. WHO MIGHT THEY BE!?!?!?" is really all it says.

Edited by Ice Dragon

25 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Assuming Lucina and Chrom are the only two focus characters and both are red (and exactly half of the previous focus characters are made available as 4-star pulls),

• If Karel is made available as a 4-star pull, the probability of pulling an individual focus character when pulling only red is only 1.56% (1 in 64).
  • If Karel is not made available as a 4-star pull, the probability is 1.58% (1 in 63).

So basically you still have only a 1 in 32 chance of pulling any focus character when only pulling red, which isn't terribly great.

Wait, wut. 1.56% chance? That's as far as you can get from the in-game claims of 6% starting chance for a focus character...

EDIT: Actually scratch that. 6% was for a 5* in general rather than the focus specifically. Still, 1.56% chance is like half of 3%...

Edited by Ryu Yuki

7 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

EDIT: Actually scratch that. 6% was for a 5* in general rather than the focus specifically. Still, 1.56% chance is like half of 3%...

This is what happens when I screw up fixed cells in my spreadsheet. Always good to have extra eyes to check your work and tell you when something doesn't look right.

4.47% per focus character if Karel is a 4-star. 4.53% if not. That's 1 in 22 each or 1 in 11 for either one. Much better.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

This is what happens when I screw up fixed cells in my spreadsheet. Always good to have extra eyes to check your work and tell you when something doesn't look right.

4.47% per focus character if Karel is a 4-star. 4.53% if not. That's 1 in 22 each or 1 in 11 for either one. Much better.

Ah, that's alright. I make screw-ups all the time too, so it's no biggie. I'm just appreciative that you go out of your way to provide people these much-needed statistics.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

The male unit has to be Chrom.  He has a pauldron on his left shoulder and his right arm is very slim (no armor).

I'm going with Nowi for the female.  She's a dragon which fits the dragonstone/egg and she's in the same game as Chrom.

EDIT:  Though I've heard some say the gauntlet winners (Lucina and Ephraim).  If we get Ephraim in Chrom's armor I would die.

Edited by Lushen

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And that's just assuming they share a color.  I could easily see them being different colors just because making event units different is what gacha games like to do.

5 minutes ago, GinRei said:

And that's just assuming they share a color.  I could easily see them being different colors just because making event units different is what gacha games like to do.

As I said in the first post, "assuming they are the only two focus characters and both are red". (Yes, the numbers would be different if they were both the same color and not red.)

I'm... not terribly interested in calculating all permutations. Not hard with my spreadsheet, but a pain to type out.

Edited by Ice Dragon

11 minutes ago, Lushen said:

The male unit has to be Chrom.  He has a pauldron on his left shoulder and his right arm is very slim (no armor).

I'm going with Nowi for the female.  She's a dragon which fits the dragonstone/egg and she's in the same game as Chrom.

The male has a high collar like Chrom does too.

I doubt the female is Nowi. No ponytail in the silhouette.

Edited by Anacybele

31 minutes ago, Lushen said:

EDIT:  Though I've heard some say the gauntlet winners (Lucina and Ephraim).  If we get Ephraim in Chrom's armor I would die.

Nah, I don't think it will be the winners.

My gut feeling is that it takes at least more than a month for an artist to get chosen, contacted, commissioned, artwork drawn, sprites rendered and finally quality checked etc.

It's not as simple as "oh, these guys won, let's put them in the game a few weeks later".

Just now, JDtheBA said:

I only caught a glimpse, but if you go into the tweet section, people have screens hots of nintendo America saying it's chrom, lucina, camilla and xander. And a new paraloge

Okay, I can see Camilla... But... but...

Xander... with bunny-ears...?