Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Well, and it doesn't double on the enemy phase. But if you are dead before your phase, who cares?

Oh please. Ursula has the movement advantege. In true pvp Takumi wouldn't stand a chance. In this scenario whoever is player controlled is going to win.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

This scares me. Is this even possible with Minerva and Cordelia combined?

EDIT: Wow didn't think Palla was that popular but okay. Nor did I expect Cherche to be not as popular.

That's just a small sample from twitter. I'd take it with a grain of salt.

4 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Well, looks like Team Minerva might just make it to the finals. Camilla will likely have to fight either Cordelia or Cherche next, which will hopefully make them burn flags.

Just came on here to see the match ups

TEAM MINERVA GOIN INSIDE

WOOT WOOT

Edited by Arcanite

49 minutes ago, Falcom said:

This scares me. Is this even possible with Minerva and Cordelia combined?

EDIT: Wow didn't think Palla was that popular but okay. Nor did I expect Cherche to be not as popular.

@Frenzify looks like your girl Beruka might have to raise her silent voice to get some troops, cause at this rate she's gonna get absolutely anihilated!

MUAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

GAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

HA HA HA HA HA 

HA 

Yeah . . . . . . . . .

Spoiler

2.07% of 388 is about 8

So 8 people voted for Beruka LOL

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I am so mad that Hinoka has to go up against Camilla already. I have no idea who I am going to support.

Ahem, you could always join team minerva ;)

Edited by Arcanite

18 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm surprised by the matchups. Would've made more sense to me to do wyvern vs wyvern and pegasi vs pegasi first, like they did with the previous gauntlet...

You mean its NOT already? Then whats it now?

7 minutes ago, Motendra said:

You mean its NOT already? Then whats it now?

The first post says it's wyvern vs pegasi for first round...

Hinoka vs. Camilla;
Cordelia vs. Cherche;
Palla vs. Minerva;
Subaki vs. Beruka.

Wait wait... all the battles will be happening at the same time?? F*ck. I am so sorry Baki, you're cute scientific, but I have to go with my heart and support Minerva from the get go  ;~;  

4 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

rip hinoka =(

I'm actually considering joining Beruka first round, since I feel like that actually has a chance of being a somewhat close match. 

You should go with that feeling. You're instincts are never wrong.

13 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

rip hinoka =(

I'm actually considering joining Beruka first round, since I feel like that actually has a chance of being a somewhat close match. 

I'm going with Team Subaki! Only because he's the only candidate I have that is not lvl40 (I have them all except Beruka and Cordelia).

Edited by XhenD

I'd forgotten about the bonus points for using the unit that matches who's side you pick. Guess it's a good thing I'm going Camilla, since I have none of the other characters in the gauntlet anyway. Besides Subaki but hey.

Really wish I had a 5* Beruka.  Would be such an easy top 1k....  I guess I'll be going with Minerva since it means at least 1 win and then Camilla afterwards.  Surprised Subaki is beating some...

Looking at my roster, I seem to be choosing between lvl 30~  5* Minerva and lvl 40 4* Subaki for bonus points... I do have Palla at lvl 40 * too, but not terribly fond of her. Beruka and Cherche never had a chance at lvl 1 3*

Decision will likely happen in heat of my morning tea a moment. Team Subaki and eclipse's Jakob (-21 stats what) definitely are hitting a chord with me though.

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

For this reason, which is deep, complicated, and insightful:

Reveal hidden contents

I like cute guys, and being a redhead seals the deal.

Still, it will be interesting to see who else joins up, and where.  I'll be surprised if anyone on my friends list is with me!

Wait what happened to green hair

7 minutes ago, Trashbird said:

I want to support Cherche, but I know she'll be destroyed first round :'D Maybe I'll go with Beruka...

Well, you could support Cherche, and then be free to switch afterwards.

Welp, I'm a bit upset that Cherche is up against the second most popular one in this gauntlet to start with, but I intend to give my all for her either way. 

Also, since it seems I'll be facing enemy pegasi instead of wyverns, I guess I'll switch out Ryoma for Julia (she also has Bowbreaker for enemy pineapples). 

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Nope.

For the same reason, you can't merge one into the other.

Merging makes sense. 

But in the sense of Battle gauntlet it ... doesn't imo. 

Well, that sucks. Guess I'll be going Subaki first then.