Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my daykill doesn't actually exist. I wanted to escalate my posts in a way that would make it reasonable for him to think that I would actually kill him, and I think his reaction (mostly because of the part in spoilers) to the kill was real? I didn't expect Prims to ruin it so quickly though :salt:

I'm going to think about some things after my league game :shinori:

4 minutes ago, SB. said:

Yeah my daykill doesn't actually exist. I wanted to escalate my posts in a way that would make it reasonable for him to think that I would actually kill him, and I think his reaction (mostly because of the part in spoilers) to the kill was real? I didn't expect Prims to ruin it so quickly though :salt:

I'm going to think about some things after my league game :shinori:

Why though?

What did it prove?

And yea I thought it was real.

It was enough to get something out of Greencapps though. I think he's more of a frustrated town player than scum now, and I don't think it was rehearsed with SB, which means the latter is also in a better light?

I dunno, can't think straight now.

Also, I haven't seen Rex push for any of his reads, and his post is mostly role speculation and meta which makes it seem like it contributes to the discussion, except it doesn't. He's doing the same thing he did on D1: Pretend he has a game on, don't do much when he gets the game on, make it seem as if he's helping and doing something while he isn't. I also dislike how his tone seems like he's so innocent for not agreeing with the Bartozio wagon, it is overly "look, I never agreed with this to begin with! I was right! Never actually ever suspected the guy".

I'm not fond of Michelaar's play, but I'm trusting the meta feedback that Sunwoo and someone else gave me in the thread (Shinori/SB/Marth idk). I think that was more like town infighting than scum trying to push for a lynch on town.

I don't really know who is scum, but I know I don't want to lynch Greencapps or Arcanite.

Unvote

I need to read the thread through to decide about Rex, but for now:

##Vote: Rex Glacies

So I'm good now?

Ok.

Um...

It might be a good idea for Arc to still check me tonight because I'm proven innocent (that is what just happened right?) so we can know if they're insane without the death?

@SB. how far back were you planning the dupe cause I'm legitimately impressed by it.

19 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Also, I haven't seen Rex push for any of his reads, and his post is mostly role speculation and meta which makes it seem like it contributes to the discussion, except it doesn't. He's doing the same thing he did on D1: Pretend he has a game on, don't do much when he gets the game on, make it seem as if he's helping and doing something while he isn't. I also dislike how his tone seems like he's so innocent for not agreeing with the Bartozio wagon, it is overly "look, I never agreed with this to begin with! I was right! Never actually ever suspected the guy".

Are you referring to Beep with the non Bart bandwagon stuff? I don't think Rex ever did that. I may be wrong though.

I know nvm he totally did do that.

That is kinda sketch.

Also,

23 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

a. Greencapps is innocent. His current thoughts on thinking he'll be lynched are genuine, and he simply wasn't expecting the game to be played this way.

b. Greencapps is guilty. He is saying this because he feels he is being too suspected, and thus, is basically giving up already.

... Either option is counter intuitive, and doesn't make sense.

I don't see how either are counter intuitive. 

Plus way to throw out suspicion without actually taking a side.

Infact the whole post is like this and it only targets the high profile players giving no opinions on anybody else. Unless I missed something Rex still hasn't given his opinions on the people not mentioned in that post which doesn't look great.

Beeps plays are also like this. Actually extremely similar. I'm actually convinced Beep and Rex are mafia who the third is, if there is one, I have no idea but I'm willing to bet I'm right on these two.

Day 2.4 - Votals
raccoon9.jpg

Greencapps (3) - Michelaar, DefaultBeep, Rex Glacies
Rex Glacies (3) - Anime27Arts, Greencapps, Rapier
DefaultBeep (2) - Magnificence Incarnate, Mackc2

Not Voting (3): Arcanite, SB, Shinori

You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

20 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

@Anime27Arts @Greencapps @Michelaar

What do you think of my Defaultbeeps case?

Your point on Beep being non committal, it seems he doesn't want people to be mad at him.  To that I have to say @DefaultBeep You don't need to worry about speaking out on your reads.  When you just don't really give a solid read on things it makes people think you are just hiding or don't have views of your own and even if you aren't scum, aren't going to contribute much to the game so you being lynched does not matter as much as someone who is actively scumreading people and stating arguements. 

You do have point about choosing My Twin over Bartozio for a vote as @Mackc2 further stated here.  Let's just say this has put Beep on my Scum-Radar because voting the cop after a claim is fishy.  The only thought I could have about why would be to try to make it an even vote and completely avoid a lynch because at the time Beep voted it became a tie game as shown in Prim's votals here.  

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Day 2 is still only beginning; or in the least my ability to post has only recently begun. I was also playing Breath of the Wild last night. Additionally, I am not the only person Sunwoo was suspecting - they were also suspicious of Marth, Arcanite, and Greencapps.

Plus:

Two things - 1. What are the odds of there being three or more vanilla townies? and 2. There are a lot more townies than there are mafia, so if someone couldn't afford to quit would it not be the scum?

....My entire post where I accused you was me pointing out every single person she accused, even the joke like votes at the beginning.  This really isn't helping your case at all.  By simply saying oh well other people were there too its not defending yourself at all, simply placing blame over to a new person.

Also guys stop saying "the cop should target this and do that". I know it is hypocritical because I said so earlier, but I admit it is bad to do so.

Don't let scum know what you're going to do. Let the cop investigate whoever they wish.

20 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

What do you think of my Defaultbeeps case?

Sorry didn't see this till now but I agree. I would take a look at Rex if I were you just cause it looks like if there's going to be consolidation it'd be on him and not Beep. They both have similar plays so I'd guess you might already have an opinion on Rex?

1 minute ago, Rapier said:

Also guys stop saying "the cop should target this and do that". I know it is hypocritical because I said so earlier, but I admit it is bad to do so.

Don't let scum know what you're going to do. Let the cop investigate whoever they wish.

Fair point.

55 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Beeps plays are also like this. Actually extremely similar. I'm actually convinced Beep and Rex are mafia who the third is, if there is one, I have no idea but I'm willing to bet I'm right on these two.

14 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Your point on Beep being non committal, it seems he doesn't want people to be mad at him.  To that I have to say @DefaultBeep You don't need to worry about speaking out on your reads.  When you just don't really give a solid read on things it makes people think you are just hiding or don't have views of your own and even if you aren't scum, aren't going to contribute much to the game so you being lynched does not matter as much as someone who is actively scumreading people and stating arguements. 

You do have point about choosing My Twin over Bartozio for a vote as @Mackc2 further stated here.  Let's just say this has put Beep on my Scum-Radar because voting the cop after a claim is fishy.  The only thought I could have about why would be to try to make it an even vote and completely avoid a lynch because at the time Beep voted it became a tie game as shown in Prim's votals here.  

Yeah, I'm probably a bit too hesitant for my own good. Directly questioning people isn't my strong suit; I'd rather base my reads on how people react to questions from others. If I'm lurking for long periods of time without posting, it's normally because my opinions on people haven't really changed. I don't really feel any different about you, Green, since my last post about you and Michelaar. My thoughts about you, Anime... I don't think I've posted about you for quite a while, actually. I'm not a huge fan of your sudden shift from extreme passiveness in the beginning to selective aggressiveness as the game progressed. There was the long post about Sunwoo's suspects, but that's been the exception as far as I've seen. So... There's my read on you so far, I guess. Was that one too noncommittal as well? I would appreciate some constructive criticism on this.

@SB. I ignored the wall post he made after my vote because it didn't really change my opinion of him. Voting after I prodded him only made him look worse to me but I didn't want to pin him down like that and wanted to give more room for discussion before I shared more thoughts on him.

I feel like the self-consciousness coming from DB is really, really bad.Like yes you can have reads based off of people interacting but you don't need to ask second opinions before voting, because that shows a lack of conviction in your own opinions. Mafia want to blend in and not post anything that brings a lot of attention to themselves, so they're more likely to ask and vote on second opinions to avoid attention.

I don't support a Green lynch; I never did. Throwing a pity party for himself is bad but I believe the frustration he's having wrt not being ready for a different mafia playstyle. Fwiw I have played the kind of mafia games that he has been mentioning, and its a lot different from these kind of games so I can see where he is coming from. Also he has still been very active in discussion. Can't believe we needed a fake dayvig play to test his reactions.

Rapier/Arc aren't good lynches today either but I'm all for Rex/DB lynches. Shinori, please say something soon.

25 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, I'm probably a bit too hesitant for my own good. Directly questioning people isn't my strong suit; I'd rather base my reads on how people react to questions from others. If I'm lurking for long periods of time without posting, it's normally because my opinions on people haven't really changed. I don't really feel any different about you, Green, since my last post about you and Michelaar. My thoughts about you, Anime... I don't think I've posted about you for quite a while, actually. I'm not a huge fan of your sudden shift from extreme passiveness in the beginning to selective aggressiveness as the game progressed. There was the long post about Sunwoo's suspects, but that's been the exception as far as I've seen. So... There's my read on you so far, I guess. Was that one too noncommittal as well? I would appreciate some constructive criticism on this.

I mean you've already voted for me but yea kinda. You're still using the kind of speech that scum would.

Also that fact you didn't mention the fake out just doesn't look good.

20 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I ignored the wall post he made after my vote because it didn't really change my opinion of him. Voting after I prodded him only made him look worse to me but I didn't want to pin him down like that and wanted to give more room for discussion before I shared more thoughts on him.

I feel like the self-consciousness coming from DB is really, really bad.Like yes you can have reads based off of people interacting but you don't need to ask second opinions before voting, because that shows a lack of conviction in your own opinions. Mafia want to blend in and not post anything that brings a lot of attention to themselves, so they're more likely to ask and vote on second opinions to avoid attention.

...Wait, hold on, question here, because now I'm really confused. When have I ever asked for second opinions? If you're referring to when I wasn't sure who to vote for near the end of the last phase, I believe my wording was:

On 10/23/2017 at 12:49 PM, DefaultBeep said:

There are a few things that are a bit noticeable to me from everyone, but some of them might just be me being too wary of people in general, and none of them strike me quite as much as these four have. I may change my vote off of Greencapps depending on where everyone else's votes go, since Arcanite and Michelaar are pretty close to him in terms of suspicion for me.

Meaning that the votes were already thinning to just Arcanite and Bartozio. I wanted to keep my vote on Green, but that would've done nothing to affect the game, which seemed pointless. Later on, when I decided to cancel my Green vote:

On 10/23/2017 at 4:49 PM, DefaultBeep said:

Bart's posts kinda rub me the wrong way, but it's slight, and I can't really tell what it is about them that throws me off, which is why I've been hesitant to vote for him. That said, most of my vote contenders don't seem to be considered scummy by most everyone else except Arcanite, and they're more confusing than scummy to me as well. I'm not really sure where to go, but for now...

It's not gonna change much for now, but I need to figure out who to vote for.

Again, I wasn't asking for more opinions, I wanted to try and figure out who I would vote for myself before the end of the day period. Green was the only one who even responded, and he suggested that I go for Bart, which I didn't do because I didn't want to vote for someone that I suspected less than others. I may be hesitant about who I vote for, but that doesn't mean I'm going to vote for someone without my own reasons. And if you mean the question that I asked in my response to Green and Anime, that was meant more sarcastically than anything. As far as I can remember, I've never asked for anybody to agree with me before doing anything. I might wait until I'm confident, but that decision is based entirely on how the actual person acts, not how other people feel about them.

Also yeah, I went back and forth on whether to vote in that post, but I honestly started feeling worse about Green while I was typing that. I figured waiting any longer to vote would've appeared just as suspicious anyway, so I just decided to go for it. Same reason I'm hesitant to share my thoughts on Rex at this point, considering recent opinions.

8 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

I mean you've already voted for me but yea kinda. You're still using the kind of speech that scum would.

Also that fact you didn't mention the fake out just doesn't look good.

I'll reiterate what I posted while the fake out was happening, since that still describes my feelings on it pretty well:

4 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm so confused by what's been going on.

It certainly happened, but I don't feel like I personally learned anything from it. Compared to simply analyzing posts, I have no idea if a play like that is a town or scum move, and I didn't really get anything new from you in your responses, other than you seeming pretty happy to be dead.

7 hours ago, Greencapps said:

@Rex Glacies when I say I have a job to do I mean I need to help town. It would be unfair to just lose a player due to the just deciding to quit. Accusing someone of being scum for wanting to be a team player is scummy.

Then why were you acting so strange? You seemed to be suicidal and thought everyone was going to vote for you, which I feel would be a move of scum who feels guilty. If not, then what were you doing? Surely, as an experienced mafia player, you should know better.

... But unless you and SB. are both scum, and planned that fiasco with the daykill, then your actions didn't seem scummy. You didn't die and say "Whelp, you guys found one of us, I'm dead," you just complained about wanting to leave the game. Not particularly scummy. I'll need to read a bit more on SB., but for now,

##Unvote

Still, I don't like your play, as it is quite immature. As an experienced mafia player, I would think you would think before posting. I'm not trying to insult you, but next game you join or so, you could probably act a bit more confident.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

....My entire post where I accused you was me pointing out every single person she accused, even the joke like votes at the beginning.  This really isn't helping your case at all.  By simply saying oh well other people were there too its not defending yourself at all, simply placing blame over to a new person.

Unless I read your post incorrectly, your case against me was "He hasn't been posting and Sunwoo suspected him!" which I tried to explain the reasoning behind the first issue and then added that Sunwoo suspected others as well. So, why signal me out?

1 hour ago, Greencapps said:

I don't see how either are counter intuitive. 

If you were town then why would you basically be trying to sign your own death warrant? If you were scum... why would you be trying to sign your own death warrant? It didn't add up. That said, your recent actions have redeemed you from being guilty in my eyes.

I probably should have worded it better. Its not really just votes but your reads look like they need to see where the flow of the game is going to make a concrete stance(when this doesn't always have to be the case) rather than making conclusions that you can easily change later on as you get new information, but it is espeically apparent in one of your recent posts where you ask anime27arts whether your read on her is non-committal or not which really looks self-conscious. 

2 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I probably should have worded it better. Its not really just votes but your reads look like they need to see where the flow of the game is going to make a concrete stance(when this doesn't always have to be the case) rather than making conclusions that you can easily change later on as you get new information, but it is espeically apparent in one of your recent posts where you ask anime27arts whether your read on her is non-committal or not which really looks self-conscious

I'm gonna be straight with you on this one... that was almost entirely sarcasm. The rest of the post was serious, but I was feeling hungry and irritated at that point, so I couldn't resist throwing that in at the end. Again, I'll admit to being hesitant, but I don't want to base my votes on what other people think, and I like to think that my posts up to this point can provide some evidence for that.

2 hours ago, Rapier said:

I also dislike how his tone seems like he's so innocent for not agreeing with the Bartozio wagon, it is overly "look, I never agreed with this to begin with! I was right! Never actually ever suspected the guy".

I am genuinely confused. I've read and skimmed the last couple paged of Day 1 and so far all I'm seeing is either "Let's jump on the Bart wagon!" or "We can't lynch Arc since they're a cop; so lets lynch Bart!"