Legandary Hero Fest 2 (Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams)

Alkaid

Hm, not sure how I feel about this banner. I pretty much just skipped the last Legendary Hero banner because they gave us a free Fjorm and I didn't really care about the rest of the units, but now we have a new legendary hero with no mention of her being free. I do rather like the OCs in the game, but she shares her colour with Amelia, a character I already have, and Spring Chrom, a character I don't really care about. Blue and colourless also have units I might be interested in (Spring Lucina, Bride Charlotte, and Innes), but they also hold units I don't really care about.

I dunno. I think I might hold off on pulling from this banner until we see what the banner after Winter's Envoy is, so I can see if there's anything on it I should be saving for. That'll also give me time to see how they handle Gunnthra in terms of the story and such, if she plays any role in it whatsoever.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the people who don't want to pull Spring Chrom (unless you hate seasonal units), he's actually a pretty good axe unit. Considering there's so few green units in the game, it's honestly not a loss if you pull him. I may be biased, since I really don't care much for Amelia, but I'd be happier pulling a +Atk version of him than getting her...

That being said, I've got all the units I want from this banner, so I'm abstaining again. I think the only way they'll get me to pull on a legendary banner is to introduce a pretty boy oc that you don't get for free. Since there's only been mentions of females so far in the stories (oldest was mentioned to be a princess of both the water and fire kingdoms, if I remember correctly), then it's not looking good for me pulling on the legendaries.

That being said, if they had introduced grooms, I'd've actually pulled on colourless for Elise and Bride!Lyn (I already have Innes). However, since they haven't, I'll leave it again.

Now awaiting the next new character banner ^.^

The only units I actually have on this banner are Bride Lyn (-spd), Sigurd (also -spd..) and of course Fjorm. So this is technically a great banner for me, since even if I don't get who I want most, most of what I could get is at least new for me. However, I think I'll have to wait and see what New Years banner may be. The fact this one's even cut short at 5 days to end on 1/1 means they must have a new banner then for sure. I want to dump orbs here, but I'd hate to be caught empty for a Hoshidan New Years or something.

If I summon here, I'll go for colourless. Desire order is Bride Lyn > Innes > Elise.

...I honestly don't know if I particularly want to make this attempt, though. Missing both Elincia and Tana was disheartening, but at least Tana had a good pitybreaker to use as a basis.

If we get the new hero for free, then I'm only pulling on colorless for Innes and possibly red for Sigurd. (Deirdre would kindly like me to retrieve her husband from red hell, after she showed up on his gauntlet banner.)

If the new hero isn't free, I might have to prioritize her ... since otherwise I'd have to wait until end of January for another shot at her. Innes and Sigurd will always be in the summoning pool. Still not spending money on orbs, though.

Blue may be better than before, but it's a low priority as I have a Fjorm and Springcina and Bridelotte's not that interesting. So's Red, despite it having Ryoma as I have the other two. Colourless has Elise and I am concerned I'll pull her, despite it meaning LtS 3 but the other two are much more interesting for me.

Green is where it's at this time. Gunnthra alone is more interesting than her sister, Ameila is insanely strong and even Carrom isn't a bad unit.

19 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

If we get the new hero for free, then I'm only pulling on colorless for Innes and possibly red for Sigurd. (Deirdre would kindly like me to retrieve her husband from red hell, after she showed up on his gauntlet banner.)

If the new hero isn't free, I might have to prioritize her ... since otherwise I'd have to wait until end of January for another shot at her. Innes and Sigurd will always be in the summoning pool. Still not spending money on orbs, though.

I don't think she'll be free, they probably would have mentioned if she was, but I could be totally reading too much into that.

A lot less interested in this one than the one before. It's a lot more obvious who I should pull this time around, Red units are all interesting and I kind of want the new character so it'll be mostly red with some green on the side.

(when the hell are we getting a Julia banner ;_; I need a better Julia)

Edited by Hekselka

Now I don't feel to bad spending most of my free Orbs on the TT banner.

This banner is pretty much "Pull Red or Green for the new Hero". Especially Red because the selection is insane (2 of the best Red Cavaliers and Ryoma).

Y'know, this is probably a coincidence, but so far, we have a water Legendary Hero who's a blue unit, and a wind Legendary Hero who's a green unit. And if Laevatein defects like some people have been expecting, then we'll have a fire Legendary Hero who's a red unit. It probably won't stay that way, but it's kinda amusing that it's ended up that way so far.

I wonder if this is going to be a monthly thing. If it is I honestly don't see the point (as someone that doesn't care about seasonal units) in spending orbs on normal banners. Might as well grind as much orbs as I can every month and just wait on a 8% banner instead of the usual 3%.

Elise and Bride Lyn interest me from this banner, but that's really it although I could use Sigurd's C skill to complete a couple of builds I have left waiting but it's unlikely I'd get him. Gunthra doesn't really interest me.

41 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

I wonder if this is going to be a monthly thing. If it is I honestly don't see the point (as someone that doesn't care about seasonal units) in spending orbs on normal banners. Might as well grind as much orbs as I can every month and just wait on a 8% banner instead of the usual 3%.

I'm feeling this way too. I also miss when actual Fire Emblem characters would be added to the game on a regular basis.

Gunnthraa looks like fun unit and U already like her more then Fjorm. She seems to be high Res and SPD with low Def I guess.  She is slightly worse than Cecilia, but she might be better Nino. I am gonna get her in any case.

I would really want Sigurd and Charlotte, but I doubt I will get enough leave away  to roll for them.

Edited by Tenzen12

This is probably my best chance to finally grab a Ryouma. The new hero looks both pretty and strong, and I could use both Bride!Lyn and Elise as skill fodder for Sakura. 

But since I'm banking on the next seasonal banner having the Hoshidans in it... I'm not sure if I shouldn't just save my orbs. I guess the new hero can wait, and I am not that desperate for the colourless stuff. Will likely at least try for Ryouma, but I won't go below 100 orbs. Mark my words.... (now watch me waste them all)

Somewhere in a corner, a Cecilia is crying. 

Pulling only Greens and colorless since I have all the Blues and Reds except for Broy, but I can pass on him for now. I don’t have any of the others so any 5* pull would be a win. 

Priority from most to least wanted. 

- Gunthraa

- Amelia

- Elise

- Bride Lyn

- Innes

- Spring Chrom

Red - Got all but Sigurd. However, Ryoma is -SPD/+HP and Roy is -ATK/+DEF so getting a different bane and boon for them would be nice. 2/4

Blue - Got Fjorm. Also while I am neutral towards Lucina I am really wanting Charlotte right now. I don't care much for her in general(didn't pull for her during the first time), but I have a team idea in mind that wants her. 1/4

Green - Got Amelia. While the new hero is interesting and I don't have Chrom this is low priority. 3/4.

Colorless - . . . I actually have everyone on this. Innes has an ATK bane so I guess getting a better Innes wouldn't hurt, but this is my lowest priority. 4/4.

So blue will be my focus. And once I get Charlotte I'll probably duck out. Still I'll likely do a few full pulls. Elise could be interesting to build and this way I wouldn't have to spend feathers to 5* her. Knowing my luck though I only get Fjorms and Lucinas. I wanted Caeda last time and never got her, so of course I will get the blue mage this time, right?

Nothing I really like on this banner, so I think I’ll only take the free summon. In part I’m glad Alm isn’t in this banner (could’ve happened, as Celica was in the previous one), since I only have 40 orbs due to having spent all my orbs in the WE banner 

Do we have actual confirmation that Gunnthra isn't a free unit because of the lack of upcoming chapters?

Was it really necessary for Fjorm be in the banner again?

Edited by Zangetsu

Lukewarm about the units on offer, but 8% is 8% so I may go in with all my 80-odd orbs. That's about half the orbs now as I started with last time around, which more or less reflects my relative interest in the banners.

As per the common sentiment here, grey seems to be the pick in terms of useful units. For the other colours, I wouldn't refuse any of the seasonal units but neither would I go out of my way to try for them. Amelia and the red horses I already have, which leaves Ryoma and Gunterina as the non-grey units I actively want. And while Cecilia will surely be powercreeped in a one-to-one comparison, it'd likely take a few copies of her to surpass my built Cecilia, so in practice it's not a realistic goal.

That B passive looks really annoying.

If I pull on this banner, it’ll probably be Green & Colorless. I’m not all too interested in the other colors’ selections.

Edit: I wonder if there will be a new story chapter to accompany this...

Edited by LordFrigid