Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Join Azura with me, because she’s cool. Or something.

Makes sense. If not Corrin, then his cousin. It is decided then!

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know who to side with, considering I have 4 of them, and 3 of them are on Christmas side. Something's telling me to go to Takumi. 

Edit: Can we meme so Tharja can win the 3rd time?

Edited by Aera

Team Tharja again. Going for the Hat Trick.

But I agree this VG seems quite poorly planned. It really looks they quickly slapped it together.

Also shitty that the Christmas units won't even be pullable by the time the gauntlet starts.

Soup boy actually showed up so sorry wRobin, I love your lines but Soup Prince is my kindred spirit. Also his art is waaaay more appealing. 

Oh man RIP Chrom going against Tharja... when will the poor guy get a break?

Camilla could win here. I know she lost to Ike, and although Tharja has been undefeated, you could say Tharja had easier competition than Camilla. And now that there's no Ike, and although the epic Robin is here, nothing stands in the way of Camilla. So it could be between Tharja and Camilla, in which the bigger set of melons is brought.

Either ways I'm going to support Robin because he's the only one out of all of them that I like. (Takumi is alright.)

Edited by Logos

11 minutes ago, Logos said:

Camilla could win here. I know she lost to Ike, and although Tharja has been undefeated, you could say Tharja had easier competition than Camilla. And now that there's no Ike, and although the epic Robin is here, nothing stands in the way of Camilla. So it could be between Tharja and Camilla, in which the bigger set of melons is brought.

Tharja kinda got multiplier screwed by Camilla in the CYL gauntlet, so she isn't actually undefeated. With that said, a Tharja/Camilla final in this one would make for one hell of a grudge match and create enough salt to open up several mines, which always makes for a fun time.

I'm joining Azura's team. I already got her and I think she stands a fair chance against Camilla. If she goes down I'll probably join Lissa or Ryoma if they make it past round 1.

If anyone on Team Azura wants to add me my friend request is 8264658470. My lead will be Elincia for now.

@LordFrigid I sent you a friend request if that's alright.

Gonna join Team Takumi definitely. Lead is going to be my +1 neutral IV Tailtiu (running her Blárblade+, Rally Speed Resistance, Draconic Aura, Death Blow, Vantage, and Drive Spd. Equipped with a Speed Seal). Friendcode is 4494389072. Don't have too much space on my friendlist atm, so might not be able to accept everyone who asks.

I'd probably vote for whoever has the higher score: Ryoma or Tharja. May consider Azura as well if I pull her though I'm feeling unsure about actually pulling for her.

Edited by Roflolxp54

13 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I sent you a friend request if that's alright.

Got you!

———

I think I’ll lead with Caeda, at least until the Arena season ends. I’m running Fliers in the Arena atm, so she’ll probably be running her Brave set...though if anyone on my list has a strong preference for the Wo Dao/DC or Firesweep sets I’m open to that too.

Wow even in a Christmas vs New Year gauntlet Corrin gets pushed aside..

Argh why is this even during TTs

I got nothing for my main account, so feel free to recruit me anyonel Maybe going for Azura will let me summon her whenever I get orbs again.

I got a -Atk Takumi in my second and that +Atk Chrissa, although Takumi isn't trained so that'll mean easier battles. I have a feeling ranking there will be a pain though...

33 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Tharja kinda got multiplier screwed by Camilla in the CYL gauntlet, so she isn't actually undefeated. With that said, a Tharja/Camilla final in this one would make for one hell of a grudge match and create enough salt to open up several mines, which always makes for a fun time.

Do people really like Camilla and Tharja for anything other than... well the obvious. I feel like it really will come down to Tharja and Camilla, but if people get salty, then they should know better by now.

Edit: Azura is a wild factor though.

Edited by Logos

6 minutes ago, Logos said:

Do people really like Camilla and Tharja for anything other than... well the obvious.

How is this even a question anymore? Awakening came out in 2012. Fates in 2015. Tomorrow it is 2018.

This horse has been disintegrated into atoms by this point.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

How is this even a question anymore? Awakening came out in 2012. Fates in 2015. Tomorrow it is 2018.

No it hasn't. If it disintegrated into atoms, the world would've blown apart -- since that's what happens when you split an atom!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

The brightest scientists and philosophers are baffled even to this day.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

No it hasn't. If it disintegrated into atoms, the world would've blown apart -- since that's what happens when you split an atom!

How do you know the world still exists?

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

Huh? Why's Ryoma here? Doesn't matter, I'll go with Azura because I just got her. If she loses I'll go with Robin or Chrom I guess.

I suppose I'll have to leave Azura untrained for a while huh?

I know right? Just shows up without a costume, late for the party he wasn’t invited to it seems