Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I voted a couple times for fMorgan, I want my overpowered daughters in the game. The other being Norie.

The list for yesterday, still waiting later today to update it.

Reveal hidden contents

w5bSywB.png

I only voted for M!Robin & Azura.

Looking back I somewhat regretted voting for M!Robin & felt I should have just focus on Azura but I really wanted that Levin Sword for him. I don't care which gender gets it, I just want a Levin Sword Robin already.

57 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

But it goes against her character. She's supposed to be modest. What do you think about this one?

Whoa! Getting some serious Anakin & Padme vibe here.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, also, did anyone decide to get the new wallpapers? I decided on just the one with Fjorm and Gunnthra, since I like Gunnthra's design so much! The first one has Ike, but it also has three other characters I don't care about at all, and the third doesn't look as cool as the Fjorm/Gunnthra one imo.

Alright, last votes cast, now all there is to do is wait for the results. Final vote on my main account went for Kaden, to show my support for beast units, because I want Panne, Kaden, and Feh. Meanwhile, on my spare account, I voted for Brigand Boss. Couldn't resist the meme, I think it'd be hilarious if we got a GHB of him.

Looking back on my votes though, for someone who claims Sacred Stones to be their favourite FE game, I sure did vote for a lot of 3DS characters instead. Probably because most of my final team's already in Heroes, and the easier accessibility of support conversations on the 3DS allowed me to get to know the characters a bit better.

Full Battle Ballots, for those who care:

Spoiler

Nboiqoi.jpg1ZplNxv.jpg

@Anacybele I'm actually using the Nifl sisters wallpaper for my phone at the moment (even if Gunnthra's placement makes it hard for me to read the time). I'm rather fond of them. I did save the other ones, but I probably won't actually use them.

Edited by C. Turtle

4 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

I'm actually using the Nifl sisters wallpaper for my phone at the moment (even if Gunnthra's placement makes it hard for me to read the time). I'm rather fond of them. I did save the other ones, but I probably won't actually use them.

Hey, no big deal. :) Cool that we're using the same one!

1 minute ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Any clues how long it will be before we get final results? Just wondering.

Hopefully Monday at the very least.

I don't want to be around the salt when the results are up.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

1RHuEij.png

I need help.

Chooze Azura,

Water Waifu needs helpz.

My votes were 5 adult Tiki, two SD Marth at the end.

Go Marth, earn your Brave variant after all your hardships in your games!

Also, I wanna know how high Glade rose. :P

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't see her toppling Cam and Eirika, thinking about it.

Then help the 1st Lord in the series if you believe the vote will help beat Ephraim. Then they still haven't actually said they won't count his 2 selves separately.

Well my final votes are in! Celica being pretty much in the bag is hype likely Camilla too I know about Eirika but eh err....not sure. Also of course Hector is good Ephraim is kindy iffy since Marth can possibly come through either way can't wait for the complete results!

Last day had to vote for my #1fave.

Apparently voting Soren was a good call today since I unknowingly had two Soren cipher cards sitting in the mail box all day. 

image.png

Poor Glade all alone amongst the Tellius people

From the looks of things, Marth and Ephraim will battle with Smash, face of the series and story hardships vs Ephraim's badassery and "disgusting" meme. Given the reveal of the mid results, my best guess is the NM Marth voters wil jump ship to SD Marth and defeat Ephraim.

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't see her toppling Cam and Eirika, thinking about it.

@Fei Mao I like her a lot, but not nearly as much as those three.

Ah, maybe Celicia cause it'll line up nicely in that column. And burning love

@DarkLordIvy Poor Glade, I''ll be surprised if he isn't last place again.