SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

12 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Having no detail in itself is not a problem, but if you continue to push an undetailed case for flimsy reasoning it looks like you're finding evidence to support your existing case rather than using evidence to develop reads and build a case. If the reasoning was initially there, it looks better.

Where I'm at right now with reads is a few small gutreads which continue fluctuating and my stronger one on you.

My read on you remains because your defensive tone bothers me.

Where are you at?

Acid has 3 lackluster posts in game and has not reached out to me. What do you expect? What you're essentially saying is that I shouldn't believe in my thoughts due to extensiveness but that's just dumb for reasons I shouldn't have to go into. You're also making it seem like I'm actively trying to rally against Acid which I'm not.

My tone would only appear as defensive because when people push me for terrible reasons it gets me slightly heated and more agressive yada yada yada defensive whatever. I don't think you actually have anything against me and it's not pleasant seeing you go at me for it.

As for current reads, Yolo Iris KTS Amp Brook Cam SB Shinori as town

You Acid Refa Elieson as scum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Acid has 3 lackluster posts in game and has not reached out to me. What do you expect? What you're essentially saying is that I shouldn't believe in my thoughts due to extensiveness but that's just dumb for reasons I shouldn't have to go into. You're also making it seem like I'm actively trying to rally against Acid which I'm not.

My tone would only appear as defensive because when people push me for terrible reasons it gets me slightly heated and more agressive yada yada yada defensive whatever. I don't think you actually have anything against me and it's not pleasant seeing you go at me for it.

As for current reads, Yolo Iris KTS Amp Brook Cam SB Shinori as town

You Acid Refa Elieson as scum

That's not what I was saying, in fact, I'm saying the opposite (I said it would be bad if it wasn't there, but not bad since it WAS there).

I can relate to that sentiment, but felt your reply was overblown. Stuff like "They seem really lackluster and frozen." coming out of nowhere feels off to me regardless of whether it makes sense for you to scumread me.

3 hours ago, EvanManManMan said:

@Elieson if you're gonna shade me at least directly confront me. Don't be all subliminal and stuff like that.

Lolok

Hey Evan

7 hours ago, EvanManManMan said:

Does anybody else hate how acid has literally only done this?

What does this even mean and why should anybody take it, or you, seriously for making it? It reads like you're just puffing your chest and inflating your ego, rather than calling someone scummy for doing something that is or isn't (you haven't told us if it's scummy so what even it is) scummy. Why the need to blow hot air when you should be blowing hot reads?

2 hours ago, Iris said:

##Vote Elieson

feels like he's spent more time trying to shade other people than scumhunt imo

Considering that in OC, I've not actually said anything about me throwing shade on people (unless you consider my genuine concern for Blitz's well-being as a scumread, which I told you was Null). Can you elaborate?

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Lolok

Hey Evan

What does this even mean and why should anybody take it, or you, seriously for making it? It reads like you're just puffing your chest and inflating your ego, rather than calling someone scummy for doing something that is or isn't (you haven't told us if it's scummy so what even it is) scummy. Why the need to blow hot air when you should be blowing hot reads?

Considering that in OC, I've not actually said anything about me throwing shade on people (unless you consider my genuine concern for Blitz's well-being as a scumread, which I told you was Null). Can you elaborate?

if you look at timestamps, vote was before we started talking in thread; 

and 

were wolfy in both tone and content and felt like disingenuous vapid comments. your blitz comments in dms are ok but you haven't explored those yet at all

2 hours ago, EvanManManMan said:

Acid has 3 lackluster posts in game and has not reached out to me.

Is it their responsibility to reach out to you?

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

What is even going on?

Fun time socialization

I still don't get what the big deal is regarding Snike, and the SB/Shinori thing only kinda makes sense since half of it happened in OC from what I can gather and neither of them are here to provide quotes.

Blitz is AFK and it's hurting my pride, Cam is basically town and OK MY DISCORD JUST CRASHED HOW NEAT

I was reading through the older part of the public chat, and then Discord was like "no screw you, you're gonna play this OC."

So, PM SYSTEM AHOY!  As soon as I figure out who the hell I was talking to on Discord.

1 minute ago, Iris said:

if you look at timestamps, vote was before we started talking in thread; 

and 

were wolfy in both tone and content and felt like disingenuous vapid comments. your blitz comments in dms are ok but you haven't explored those yet at all

The former was about them (evan and acid) just pointing their fingers at each other and shouting about it. Nothing was moving forward between the two of them, despite their rampant complaining about each other. Though honestly, I didn't even look at the votes at that time to see if they were voting eachother. I'll go check that in a sec

The snike thing is more "People like prims have told me that Snike can do no wrong, and I've not seen Snike do stuff like this before

" disingenuous vapid "? Hurtful! I mean everything I say, no matter how pointless!

Just now, Elieson said:

The snike thing is more "People like prims have told me that Snike can do no wrong", and I've not seen Snike do stuff like this before

Forgot to endquote

But to elaborate

I don't see Snike as having done anything wrong. So he claimed early. So what? At least it's out there that he claimed; it's not like it's some sort of secret. Why are people voting for him for that exactly?

Day 1 votals 2

Ampharos (2): Weapons, acidphoenix
SB (1): Shinori
Brooklyn (1): Snike
Snike (4): Brooklyn, SB, Refa, Marth
Shinori (1): CT075
Weapons (1): Elieson
EvanManManMan (1): Athena_57
Elieson (3): EvanManManMan, Iris, Omega

Discord is dead right now, which blows, but hopefully it will stop being dead and SF PMs do indeed exist. There are 51 hours and 27 minutes left in Day 1.

I don't see Snike as having done anything wrong. So he claimed early. So what? At least it's out there that he claimed; it's not like it's some sort of secret. Why are people voting for him for that exactly?

It's just silly because it doesn't mean much; if you're reading into it, you're rolespeccing, which doesn't mean jack during D1 when nothing is out in the open

God discord being gone sucks

Oh yea votals

##Unvote (Weapons)

##Vote Marth

Your vote leaves much to be desired, and out of all the people commenting on me, I actually want to see your comments the most.

The former was about them (evan and acid) just pointing their fingers at each other and shouting about it. Nothing was moving forward between the two of them, despite their rampant complaining about each other. Though honestly, I didn't even look at the votes at that time to see if they were voting eachother. I'll go check that in a sec

The snike thing is more "People like prims have told me that Snike can do no wrong, and I've not seen Snike do stuff like this before

" disingenuous vapid "? Hurtful! I mean everything I say, no matter how pointless!

the snike comment esp. is egregious in that it 1) adds no context from in the game (you're just shading snike lowkey and being noncommittal) 2) your explanation here about prims saying x feels forced and weird bc it's out of game but the latter is better. 

sorry for the wording but the comments 100% felt fillery; you're welcome to engage with me over discord (when it's fixed) about this, convince me here, or anyone else on your wagon imo let's go.

ok wrt votals:

the people on the amy wagon need to explain why they're still on it or if they still feel that way/if they don't who they are scumreading for real

@acidphoenix @WeaponsofMassConstruction

I mean, I sort-of have reads, but the SF public chat had the context.  Of the current Iris/Elie thing:

Iris - I desperately need SF chat context for this, because I'm not getting anything off of those two posts.
Elie - The reaction IMO is an Elie-read, in other words, null.  What I don't understand is his read on Iris, or that Marth vote.  After four posts dedicated to a response to someone, it feels weird to NOT have any sort of indication of what Elie thinks of Iris - and that lack of read after so many posts is a very slight scumtell.

##Vote: Elieson until Discord comes back

2 minutes ago, Iris said:

sorry for the wording but the comments 100% felt fillery; you're welcome to engage with me over discord (when it's fixed) about this, convince me here, or anyone else on your wagon imo let's go.

TBH i'd rather hash it out in the thread than in OC because i'm an old fart and don't like all this secrecy/behind the scenes stuff. I'm already lost on the SB thing and i feel like if you and I discuss more in the back then ppl in the front aren't going to see the real you nor the real me, and that's not good for #TheGame.

Re:Snike. I've got no actual reads on the guy...that makes me noncommital on him, but I'm ok with that because I really can't commit a read to his slot. If that gets me voted than so be it but that's not going to make me suddenly have a read on him.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

NOT have any sort of indication of what Elie thinks of Iris - and that lack of read after so many posts is a very slight scumtell.

Like my Snike "read" (or lack-thereof), I don't have a read on Iris. I'm currently more flared up in making my thoughts understood, and trying to form a read on Iris at this stage is not something that I can do because it mixes my emotions with my reads and that's not cool for anyone. If you want an Iris read, then when Iris and I reach an understanding on each other's positions with the Snike thing, then I can move on to making reads at the conclusion of our discussion.