Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

Hmm thinking it over, the most realized playable older-female-that-doesn't-have-a-motherly-angle is probably Flavia. Which is a bit surprising shes from awakening and doesn't even have that many supports. But she does ring all the bells.

Edited by Jotari

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason, Nailah and Leanne have been added so anyone who voted for one of them feel free to redistribute your votes.

Hope it's okay if I necro this. The idea was always to keep it active and updated as new characters were added. Didn't realize how much time passed since the last batch of relevant characters changed it.

3 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

Edward please

2 hours ago, Venmi said:

Can you add Ranulf?  Thank you!  Hopefully he won't be there for long.

Added. Surprised neither of them were there before. Guess they're more second place characters when it comes to favouritism.

On 1/24/2019 at 4:29 PM, MilodicMellodi said:

@Jotari Can you switch my vote for Emmeryn into a vote for Gangrel? Or, if we can have more than 1 vote, then instead do one vote for each? I don't think we can do more than one vote, though, so at least change mine to Gangrel.

I'll add Gangrel to the poll and you can switch it yourself by voting again.

Edited by Jotari

2 hours ago, Yukiko said:

Could Sephiran be added to the list please? Thank you in advance.

Thanking in advance is paradoxical imao, but I like Sephiran, so I won't hold it against you.

Duma got added to the game, the very first character added to the poll as he was the one I voted for. Only one other person wanted him apparently, so @Ghostface233 you can vote someone else. I'm personally giving my new vote to Ashnard.

Edited by Jotari

• 1 month later...
On 31/01/2019 at 12:33 PM, Jotari said:

I'm personally giving my new vote to Ashnard.

Do you generally like main villains the most in each FE game? I think this is the case because your most wanted alt is Arvis and your favourite Heroes OC is Surtr. It's unfortunate to see villains ranked so low in popularity polls considering how they, generally speaking, drive the plot forward.

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Do you generally like main villains the most in each FE game? I think this is the case because your most wanted alt is Arvis and your favourite Heroes OC is Surtr. It's unfortunate to see villains ranked so low in popularity polls considering how they, generally speaking, drive the plot forward.

I guess I do. Then again I'm not really eager to see Veld get in.

7 hours ago, Icelerate said:

They do but generally FE villains are pretty passive. Even the better ones like Ashnard and Arvis have this awful habit of just sitting in their castle and waiting the heroes to come to them. I think that's the reason the Black Knight is more popular than Ashnard since he actually does things. 

The lack of attention villains get might explain their low ranking. We don't spend time with them, we generally don't see them grow and some don't even show up until the final battle. 

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

They do but generally FE villains are pretty passive. Even the better ones like Ashnard and Arvis have this awful habit of just sitting in their castle and waiting the heroes to come to them. I think that's the reason the Black Knight is more popular than Ashnard since he actually does things. 

The lack of attention villains get might explain their low ranking. We don't spend time with them, we generally don't see them grow and some don't even show up until the final battle. 

Ashnard not doing anything is actually noted in game. The dude knew he was a video game final boss and reveled in the fact that Ike had to fight his way towards him (as for Alvis, he had no reason to go on the offensive against Sigurd and actively wanted Seliph to win).

2 hours ago, Hekselka said:

Can you add Tine?

Added.

6 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Can you add Tanith to the list? As more and more faves are added she is the one character I desire the most.

Sure thing.

We're at 62 characters on the list now, I think the maximum is 70, so I hope we start seeing a mass addition of some units soon. I'm sure Jill will be on her way in the near future, I think the one of the reasons they held off on her so long as because they wanted to use Laguz Guard or some kind of antibeast element on her.

In March I guess we'll get Binding Blade characters and yet more bunnies. 

Let April be the month of Cynthia!

Seriously I hope we get something else for Easter; it's their worst seasonal banner for sure.