Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna is kind of in the game already, although she is not the same Anna I like and married in Awakening. Kind of a tough choice for the rest of the cast. Lucina is already in, Azura is already in, Camilla is already in, Faye is already in, Sonya is already in...

Maybe a bow flier or a Dancer/Singer. I think Reina is the only character with a base class being a flying archer. For Dancers/Singers, the ones I am most familiar with who are not in the game are just Nils and Tethys. Hm...

I think I made up my mind and finally go with Tethys from Sacred Stones. I like onee chans; Reina and Tethys are really close, but Tethys is an actual onee chan, so I will go with Tethys. @Jotari

48 minutes ago, XRay said:

Anna is kind of in the game already, although she is not the same Anna I like and married in Awakening. Kind of a tough choice for the rest of the cast. Lucina is already in, Azura is already in, Camilla is already in, Faye is already in, Sonya is already in...

Maybe a bow flier or a Dancer/Singer. I think Reina is the only character with a base class being a flying archer. For Dancers/Singers, the ones I am most familiar with who are not in the game are just Nils and Tethys. Hm...

I think I made up my mind and finally go with Tethys from Sacred Stones. I like onee chans; Reina and Tethys are really close, but Tethys is an actual onee chan, so I will go with Tethys. @Jotari

Added.

For FE6 I would like to see Saul, the womanizer priest, Igrene since Hawkeye is there already and maybe Guinivere (she was a Sage able to use Light magic in the trial maps).

For FE7 I want Nergal and Athos, even Sonya and Limstella. They had a lot of screen time in the story. Pent/Louise didn't have as much but were pretty good as well. Plus you could make the whole family's team with Klein and Clarine. Well, I started FE with Blazing Blade, so I want most of the cast anyway!

For FE8 I think most of the cast that I cared is already in the game.

For FE9 definitely Jill. Shinon had also a lot of character. Maybe Rolf and Boyd so I can play as the whole green haired family. Plus Gatrie and Rhys so I can field the the original mercenaries in maps like Rival Domains.

I wouldn't seeing another Elincia or Nephenee as well. There's Kurthnaga if they want another dragon. And let's not forget Ashnard and Sephiran too. If someone as minor as Yune had such an event, maybe even Ashera could make an appearance, though I would prefer many others. Zihark and Tormod have connections with the laguz. Tellius is also very rich, plenty of good characters or characters that stand out (Ilyana, Heather, Marcia, Lucia, Nasir, Pelleas, etc). And Tanith and Sigrun for personal bias.

For Awakening we are missing Miriel, Vaike and Kellam for the original Shepards, right? Maybe a healthier Emmeryn from another dimension so I can field the whole family.  Wouldn't mind Basilio and Gangrel too.

Fates has a crapton already in game, missing very few of the adult cast. Of the children, I would like Caeldori and Mitama.

Edited by Lanko

On 08/04/2019 at 11:51 PM, Jotari said:

Well I usually wait until they're actually in the game, but I'm busy the next few days so I'll probably forget. Might as well do it now.

Following people are free to redistribute their vote.

Also hey, I took this comment to mean you wanted Vaida on the poll. If you (or someone else) aren't going to vote for her, I'm going to remove her.

Please add makalov as my next option please ? don't ask me why but I love this guy AND Astrid everytime I play /o/

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 10:55 AM, Jotari said:

By that do you mean you want me to add him to the poll?

You can if you want! I didn't see him on the list, so I just commented.

46 minutes ago, Bloom said:

You can if you want! I didn't see him on the list, so I just commented.

He's added now. Though with a name like that I think you should be supporting my man Bloom.

We've hit seventy characters now which I think may be the cap for the poll. We'll find out next time someone suggests someone. If that is the case I'll institute a policy wherein a new suggestion will need to members supporting them in order to get added.

10 minutes ago, Jotari said:

He's added now. Though with a name like that I think you should be supporting my man Bloom.

We've hit seventy characters now which I think may be the cap for the poll. We'll find out next time someone suggests someone. If that is the case I'll institute a policy wherein a new suggestion will need to members supporting them in order to get added.

I don't know of a character named Bloom lol... that's disconcerting.

1 hour ago, Bloom said:

I don't know of a character named Bloom lol... that's disconcerting.

Ranked second least popular character in Fire Emblem in the first two Choose Your Legends polls. Which I think is a shame as he's a rather decent villain. Plus he's be an armoured mage in Heroes which would be very welcomed.

https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Bloom

Edited by Jotari

7 hours ago, Jotari said:

Ranked second least popular character in Fire Emblem in the first two Choose Your Legends polls. Which I think is a shame as he's a rather decent villain. Plus he's be an armoured mage in Heroes which would be very welcomed.

https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Bloom

I am not ok with my name being shared by some evil old guy, lmao. Dx

On 16/03/2019 at 5:56 PM, Yexin said:

why isn't makalov the only character on the list

I love the guy, and him and Astrid interactions are amazing ?

@Jotari you already put my next pick in the list, makalov...so you can remove my name from the "can change" list

5 hours ago, Eilanzer said:

I love the guy, and him and Astrid interactions are amazing ?

@Jotari you already put my next pick in the list, makalov...so you can remove my name from the "can change" list

Why, has a character you previously voted for been announced as joining the game soon? Or have they already and I missed it?

On 05/05/2019 at 3:56 AM, Jotari said:

Why, has a character you previously voted for been announced as joining the game soon? Or have they already and I missed it?

Already did, it was haar and changed to makalov already ^^

• 2 weeks later...

so apparently this new bridal banner just got like, 4 new charecters by technicality. that was a plesent surprise.

yeah jill seems to be the highest popularity charecter still not in, I don't think anyone would disagree.

we are still missing a healthy amount of awakening child units. I don't think they'll be any backlash for more awakening charecters if they don't already have a bucketload of alts.

(I still want a grandmaster robin that is actually GOOD)

like you know, cynthia. the ONE missing member of the justice cabel? then again, sumia has only been added pretty recently.

2 hours ago, TheBraveGallade said:

so apparently this new bridal banner just got like, 4 new charecters by technicality. that was a plesent surprise.

yeah jill seems to be the highest popularity charecter still not in, I don't think anyone would disagree.

we are still missing a healthy amount of awakening child units. I don't think they'll be any backlash for more awakening charecters if they don't already have a bucketload of alts.

(I still want a grandmaster robin that is actually GOOD)

like you know, cynthia. the ONE missing member of the justice cabel? then again, sumia has only been added pretty recently.

Tanith's the only one of the new characters who is on the poll. I'm tempted to put take her off as options as I consider her as "in" the game now, but Charlotte's been up there for months and I can understand people wanting a non festival version of characters (Tanith in particular still has a lot to work with what with her reinforcements and Sonic Sword unit traits).

I'm surprised no one's requested Pent yet. I thought he was reasonably popular.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nah's been added to the game. The six people that voted for her are free to redistribute. I'm not going to quote them as I'm on mobile and doing stuff like that is a bitch. I'll leave her on to poll until I managed to get a computer online.

13 hours ago, Jotari said:

Nah's been added to the game. The six people that voted for her are free to redistribute. I'm not going to quote them as I'm on mobile and doing stuff like that is a bitch. I'll leave her on to poll until I managed to get a computer online.

Cynthia is also still there.