• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FEH: "Hey, can i copy your homework"

Pokemon Sword and Shield: "Sure, just change it up a bit so it's not obvious

FEH:

Uh, i can see why this FEH Channel was shadowdropped. Cause like, there was nothing of interest outside of raid battles. They could've put out a series of Tweets explaining this and the nothing would've changed.

Siege battles look interesting and the revival summoning would actually be really cool if it continues to cycle the entire games lifetime 

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Siege battles look interesting and the revival summoning would actually be really cool if it continues to cycle the entire games lifetime 

that's what i thought. if they continue to cycle. that would be great.

Oh cool, I can finally change the home's theme.

The Hero's Merit increase is always nice to get some more easy feathers, since I'm always in need of them.

Weekly Revival Summoning Events where the default focus rate is a whole 1% higher...?  Kinda lame. but at least it gives people a chance to summon book 1 units.  Also find it funny how one of them has 2 Lyns on the same banner.

I guess the new mode is alright... the best part of it is easily the free orbs.

I actually thought this Feh Channel was great! CONCERT HALL. That sounds fun! Gimme Eternal Bond/Ike's Theme at some point though, IS! You can't forget how popular/iconic that track is. For me it's my favorite one. ❤️

Weekly revival banners with a 4% 5 star rate! More free pulls! And one of the banners is two Ikes and a Mist, my kind of little banner. XD Can't wait to pull for more of my favorite lord and sister combo!

Rokkr Sieges sound fun too! Even though it looks like it took Pokemon GO's raid battle idea just like Pokemon Sword and Shield did. lol Raids for you and raids for you and raids for you! XD

@TheSilentChloey You have a chance to go for original Lucina in one of these, yo (and Brave Lucina too, for that matter).

Edited by Anacybele

I swear those weekly revivals better actually be PERMANENT weekly revivals that just keep going and going, that'd at least fix the absolute BULLCRAP decision to have removed those units from the pool in the first place.

For a very brief second I thought that shadowy Eirika was Isadora and I got excited. And then the disappointment settled in.

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

So we're getting a mini sound test of sorts. Curious. Hopefully they add more over time. I want to learn the names of some of Heroes original tracks. 

Feh said during the channel that more will be added in the future, that's why I voiced that I need Eternal Bond. 😛 Besides, not adding more would be so silly.

EDIT: @Fire Emblem Fan Yeah, I hope they're permanent too, if only to get even more chances at those Ikes and Mist.

Edited by Anacybele

• Hm increase, looks like grinding is back on the menu
  • Changing music is nice
  • More AR defense options
  • Weekly summoning of gen 1 5* units to address the semi limited state there are in. Not fixing  really fixing the issue but the gesture is somewhat appreciated  
  •  Rokker Seiges seems interesting. Want to sell those legendary heroes do they? 
  • free orbs 

Small feh channel this time  around, but that's okay.

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I swear those weekly revivals better actually be PERMANENT weekly revivals that just keep going and going, that'd at least fix the absolute BULLCRAP decision to have removed those units from the pool in the first place.

I feel like this was debated for some time already, but it’s actually positive since when you’re pulling on new banners, your chances of getting your desired focus unit increases even for a tiny bit. 

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

@Landmaster - WEEK 20 BABY!

Oh, Brave Ike has TWO of these banners! Sweet! I actually have a little more desire to merge him up than original PoR Ike. 😛 Mainly because RD Ike pretty much does anything his PoR self could do and more.

Ah man, I was really hoping for a full-on Sound Test... I really wanna blare out "The Path is Yours to Climb" or maybe the Book 3 boss theme in good quality on my new speakers.

I was also hoping we'd learn in advance about the new Weapon Refinery, but... oh well.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: @Fire Emblem Fan Yeah, I hope they're permanent too, if only to get even more chances at those Ikes and Mist.

I'm hoping to finally get merges for my Brave Lyn, and a better IV to replace the neutral one.

4 minutes ago, Aera said:

I feel like this was debated for some time already, but it’s actually positive since when you’re pulling on new banners, your chances of getting your desired focus unit increases even for a tiny bit. 

Yeah you're right it was debated and I strongly disagree with that sentiment, it's absolute bull. Not debating it again thanks.

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm hoping to finally get merges for my Brave Lyn, and a better IV to replace the neutral one.

Not original Lyn though? Or are you like me with original PoR Ike and don't actually care as much about her anymore? 😛 Though believe me, I'll still take any original PoR Ikes that I happen upon and merge them.

further looking at the picture. it seems that units that have really good "meta" skills (for ar. let's be frank) ie:

Wrathful Staff
Steady Breath
Armour March 
Guidance
DC 

are repeated twice. 

but close counter is only repeated the once. interesting. 

The revival banners are pretty cool. There are a number of gen one 5* units I'd like to get better natures for and being able to plan ahead save for particular characters will be welcome. I hope they get rerun indefinitely. Still would have preferred that these characters were demoted but you can't have everything.

Does it seem like the songs are super expensive? 180 for a single song seems like a lot, especially considering you probably need to buy the building just to start. I guess they're trying to get people to pay orbs to speed up getting the AR currency.

Hero Merit is going up to 6000 now huh? I just got done grinding HM out of all the characters I own and now it looks like I'm diving back into it. Won't say no to more easy feathers though since I am always low from merging characters.

Weekly banners sound awesome. 4% rates is tempting me to get merges for Celica, Hector and Delthea. I would also like to get my first Linde since I still don't have her after two years of playing the game but I already know she is going to keep avoiding me isn't she? Would like for it to be a permanent thing.

Rokkr battles seems interesting. Won't say no to another event that hands out useful rewards.