Jump to content
VincentASM

Famitsu 4th article (please read first post)

Recommended Posts

Random thoughts:

Gender locked classes are a bit all over the place, curious to see what happens at the last tier.

Paladin seems very good, but I'm sad there's no spear infantry (no armour), hopefully the last tier will fix this.

Also no direct Dark Mage promotion? Seems weird, you'd get to use dark magic and then "forget" it, unless Warlock actually has it, if that's the case girls will be able to use it as well (restricting dark mage to male is very stupid anyway).

Another confirmation that I'll never use Gauntlets in my life, they look so retarded lol

Last but not least: do we know if Anna is playable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Sorry, I think Grappler is male only. Kinda speeding through XD

Helm Splitter - 2nd Axe Combat Art

Costs 5 durability, but boosts Might by 7 and Critical rate by 5 and is strong against armoured foes.

Back Blow - 1st Gauntlet Combat Art

Costs 3 durability, boosts Might by 3, Hit rate by 10 and Avoid by 30. User moves one square backwards afterwards (like Hit and Run).

Cathedral

In addition to choir practice and the advice box, you can provide offerings to statues of 4 saints. Offerings are in the form of Renown, obtained via quests and battles. Basically, you have four different Renown reward boxes.

I believe the skill level bonuses are additional experience points when instructing.

Divine Cichol Statue

Axe +1
Authority +1
Experience +5% - 500 pts
Flying +2 - 1500 pts
Divine Pulse +1 - 2500 pts
Axe +2 - 3500 pts
Authority +2 - 4500 pts
Experience +10% - 7000 pts
Strength and Speed cap +5 - 9500 pts

Divine Cethlenn Statue

Lance +1
Faith +1 - 300 pts
Experience +5% - 800 pts
Class Mastery +1 - 1800pts
Divine Pulse +1 - 2800 pts
Lance +2 - 3800 pts
Faith +2 - 4800 pts
Experience +10% - 7300 pts
Luck and Charm cap +5 - 9500 pts

Divine Macuil Statue

Sword +1
Reason +1
Experience +5% - 500 pts
Riding +2 - 1500pts
Divine Pulse +1 - 2500 pts
Sword +2 - 3500 pts
Reason +2 - 4500 pts
Experience +10% - 7000 pts
Magic and Skill cap +5 - 9500 pts

Divine Indech Statue

Bow +1
Fighting +1
Experience +5% - 500 pts
Heavy Armor +2 - 1500pts
Divine Pulse +1 - 2500 pts
Bow +2 - 3500 pts
Fighting +2 - 4500 pts
Experience +10% - 7000 pts
Defence and Resistance cap +5 - 9500 pts

Uh Oh. Those 4 upgrades to divine pulse make it go from 3 to 7. This is getting way too much way too quickly. It is possible that the 3 in the king of beasts footage had already been increased by some of these boosts but i'm upset we get so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Sorry, I think Grappler is male only. Kinda speeding through XD

Helm Splitter - 2nd Axe Combat Art

Costs 5 durability, but boosts Might by 7 and Critical rate by 5 and is strong against armoured foes.

Back Blow - 1st Gauntlet Combat Art

Costs 3 durability, boosts Might by 3, Hit rate by 10 and Avoid by 30. User moves one square backwards afterwards (like Hit and Run).

Cathedral

In addition to choir practice and the advice box, you can provide offerings to statues of 4 saints. Offerings are in the form of Renown, obtained via quests and battles. Basically, you have four different Renown reward boxes.

I believe the skill level bonuses are additional experience points when instructing.

Divine Cichol Statue

Axe +1
Authority +1
Experience +5% - 500 pts
Flying +2 - 1500 pts
Divine Pulse +1 - 2500 pts
Axe +2 - 3500 pts
Authority +2 - 4500 pts
Experience +10% - 7000 pts
Strength and Speed cap +5 - 9500 pts

Divine Cethlenn Statue

Lance +1
Faith +1 - 300 pts
Experience +5% - 800 pts
Class Mastery +1 - 1800pts
Divine Pulse +1 - 2800 pts
Lance +2 - 3800 pts
Faith +2 - 4800 pts
Experience +10% - 7300 pts
Luck and Charm cap +5 - 9500 pts

Divine Macuil Statue

Sword +1
Reason +1
Experience +5% - 500 pts
Riding +2 - 1500pts
Divine Pulse +1 - 2500 pts
Sword +2 - 3500 pts
Reason +2 - 4500 pts
Experience +10% - 7000 pts
Magic and Skill cap +5 - 9500 pts

Divine Indech Statue

Bow +1
Fighting +1
Experience +5% - 500 pts
Heavy Armor +2 - 1500pts
Divine Pulse +1 - 2500 pts
Bow +2 - 3500 pts
Fighting +2 - 4500 pts
Experience +10% - 7000 pts
Defence and Resistance cap +5 - 9500 pts

Hey its My castle 2.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before I analyze something, do only the Elites have Hero Relics or do the saints as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the addition of these new Crests, we have the names of all Ten Elites.

  • Dominique
  • Fraldarius
  • Daphnel
  • Bladiddyd
  • Gloucester
  • Goneril
  • Gautier
  • Charon
  • Riegan
  • Lamine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SpiceMan said:

Uh Oh. Those 4 upgrades to divine pulse make it go from 3 to 7. This is getting way too much way too quickly. It is possible that the 3 in the king of beasts footage had already been increased by some of these boosts but i'm upset we get so much.

2500 renown isn't nothing though, the quests we've seen gave 300. I mean, I'm assuming you actually spend it this time around?

Edit: Oh, I get how this works. So what you've spent on each statue only matters for that one. And +1 Turnwheel seems to be 3000 instead of 2500.

Edited by Cysx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, redlight said:

Before I analyze something, do only the Elites have Hero Relics or do the saints as well?

I don't believe they specify anything, just that Hero Relics exist and need the correct crest.

There only being 4 saints seems a bit low as well.

Plus there's other crests with unknown origins, besides Byleth's...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cysx said:

2500 renown isn't nothing though, the quests we've seen gave 300. I mean, I'm assuming you actually spend it this time around?

Yeah, you spend it. The player has 3100 Renown in the screenshots.

Also, the points are separate. So you need 200 + 300 for the first two tiers.

Thus to reach a Divine Pulse upgrade, you need 200 + 300 + 500 + 1500 + 2500. Multiply that for the upgrades you need.

Nevermind, I can't think straight : P

EDIT: I think that's mostly everything important covered. I'll have the rest on the main site later.

Edited by VincentASM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, timon said:

Paladin seems very good, but I'm sad there's no spear infantry (no armour), hopefully the last tier will fix this.

Also no direct Dark Mage promotion? Seems weird, you'd get to use dark magic and then "forget" it, unless Warlock actually has it, if that's the case girls will be able to use it as well (restricting dark mage to male is very stupid anyway).

At least dismounting will be an option (hopefully it won't change the class skills other than Move Again), but I agree.

Some characters (like Lysithea) seem to learn Dark Magic naturally, and I assume that they would still be able to use those spells.

4 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

With the addition of these new Crests, we have the names of all Ten Elites.

  • Dominique
  • Fraldarius
  • Daphnel
  • Bladiddyd
  • Gloucester
  • Goneril
  • Gautier
  • Charon
  • Riegan
  • Lamine

Edelgard's Axe doesn't have any of these crests, right? Doesn't that confirm that they'll be more Hero Relics?

Edited by BastienSoul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

Yeah, you spend it. The player has 3100 Renown in the screenshots.

Also, the points are separate. So you need 200 + 300 for the first two tiers.

Thus to reach a Divine Pulse upgrade, you need 200 + 300 + 500 + 1500 + 2500. Multiply that for the upgrades you need.

You think so? To me it seemed like points spent are recorded at the top, and prices are consistent with that number, with Divine Pulse +1 costing 2800 with 200 spent, and 2500 with 500 spent.

Edited by Cysx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VincentASM said:

Yeah, you spend it. The player has 3100 Renown in the screenshots.

Also, the points are separate. So you need 200 + 300 for the first two tiers.

Thus to reach a Divine Pulse upgrade, you need 200 + 300 + 500 + 1500 + 2500. Multiply that for the upgrades you need.

Ok.....you know what, that's a lot better. Do you know if you have to cash in your renown for an upgrade, or if you can wait to get a higher level one first. Because I would rather skip the Divine pulse upgrades and get the higher stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cysx said:

You think so? To me it seemed like points spent are recorded at the top, and prices are consistent with that number, with Divine Pulse +1 costing 2800 with 200 spent, and 2500 with 500 spent.

Oh, that would explain why the numbers are changing. My brain isn't at full capacity today XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BastienSoul said:

Edelgard's Axe doesn't have any of these crests, right? Doesn't that confirm that they'll be more Hero Relics?

No, Edelgard's Axe Crest is still unknown. We only know of 4 Hero Relics at this time (5 if you include the Sword of the Creator). So there is always a chance for more. 

And the Sword of the Creator isn't from an Elite (as far as we know), so it is very likely that some of the divines got weapons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, here should be the correct Renown totals, using the first statue as reference:

Divine Cichol Statue

Axe +1 200 pts
Authority +1 500 pts
Experience +5% - 100 pts
Flying +2 - 2000 pts
Divine Pulse +1 - 3000 pts
Axe +2 - 4000 pts
Authority +2 - 5000 pts
Experience +10% - 7500 pts
Strength and Speed cap +5 - 10000 pts

So you need 3000 points total for one Divine Pulse upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Guys, new Famitsu scans on Twitter! 

We're already analysing them. You got here a bit late

@DiffuseNah, they're a bit late to the party and thought we didn't start analysing yet

11 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I don't believe they specify anything, just that Hero Relics exist and need the correct crest.

There only being 4 saints seems a bit low as well.

Plus there's other crests with unknown origins, besides Byleth's...

Oh ok thanks.

If the saints really did wield relics then these are probably the ones they wielded going off of the statues benefits

Ferdinand's family might have an axe as a hero relic.

Lynhardt's either white magic or a lance.

We don't know anything about Maquil or their descendants. But either a sword or black magic

Berni's family might have a bow or gauntlet as a relic.

 
Edited by redlight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, redlight said:

We're already analysing them. You got here a bit late

I'm sorry, I'm always late for the party *cries in corner and blames the crests*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lied, here's some bits from the article I'm working on.

Felix's screenshot:

A new option is available at the top: Advanced Training, which costs 1 activity point in exploring. According to Famitsu, you can receive training from anyone with skill levels higher than yours. So a more flexible version of Faculty Training for students. The other options are gift, lost item and invite to tea (more on this later).

Thales

Solon and Cronje's leader and an important figure within the Nightcrawlers. In order to carry out his plan, he acts in the shadows of Fódlan.

Solon

A person with the look of a mage. Suitable for his appearance, he uses cunning schemes and tricks. A highly dangerous individual.

Cronje

One of the Nightcrawlers. She looks like a happy young woman, but she acts like a child and exhibits a brutal disposition.

Edited by VincentASM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...