Diovani Bressan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That Solar Beam from Saias was close.

19 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Too bad a notification popped up near the end!

My friend texted me near the end of my recording but I redid it run since it's short.

Slightly annoyed that I couldn't 2 turn so 3 turns it is. 

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

2 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

That Solar Beam from Saias was close.

My friend texted me near the end of my recording but I redid it run since it's short.

Slightly annoyed that I couldn't 2 turn so 3 turns it is. 

Hide contents

Man, Fallen Female Corrin is so strong! It looked really easy with her.

21 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

https://streamable.com/83xs2w

@XRay @Landmaster @Flying Shogi

I could have easily made a Flier Emblem team like always, but I wanted to try other units. Too bad a notification popped up near the end!

I usually avoid using armor units cause their low movement feels like torture, but good use of Guidance!

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Thanks! How did you clear it?

I have a Nohrian Summer F!Corrin +Atk +10, so I paired her with Azura: Vallite Songstress and Fallen Heroes Takumi. On turn 3, I had NS!F!Corrin Counter-Vantage the enemy team. Pretty low effort.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I have a Nohrian Summer F!Corrin +Atk +10, so I paired her with Azura: Vallite Songstress and Fallen Heroes Takumi. On turn 3, I had NS!F!Corrin Counter-Vantage the enemy team. Pretty low effort.

Wow, she's +10... Wish I could get that! She's still super powerful for me at +0, so I can only imagine how strong the +10 is.

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Wow, she's +10... Wish I could get that! She's still super powerful for me at +0, so I can only imagine how strong the +10 is.

Yeah. I had a little trouble trying to Vantage Saias on Infernal at first since his Res was so high, but then I realized I could just Chill him on top of Panic, so I gave FH!Takumi Chill Res.

Have had no energy for FEH for a few days now but I figured I should take my medicine before the list of chores gets completely out of hand with the most effort-intensive mode, GC, starting soon. Did them all back-to-back.

- Evil Takumi was hell, with my FE2 roster being extremely lopsided. Ended up being a siege with Legendary Celica holding down the left and Legendary Alm holding down the right, with Rinea and Horse Silque as support. Took at least a dozen attempts to get the right seal combination to let the two DPS tank the shots they needed to. They're the only two SoV units in active use in my barracks so I didn't even try to switch up the team.

- The twins were child's play, I just threw Lif, Fjorm, Eir and Veronica at it and everything died on enemy phase. I chose that team simply because when sorted by level (merges) they were the top four options, and it seemed a balanced enough team for me.

- Saias was fairly easy since I have enough parts to form a full Fates flying team, though the Guidance teleports or whatever got me a couple times before I got my brain working. Lazura, Summer Corn, Flyoma and Ninjabbit (who didn't do anything).

Kaze was the MVP for my run today. Just barely survived all the ranged attacks that were thrown at him while Elise healed him back up every turn.

Saias LHB

Spoiler

Eirika and Ephraim LHB

Spoiler

Fallen Takumi LHB

Spoiler

I can field an entire team of +10 Fates units, so obviously Saias was never going to be a problem. The only thing frustrating about that one is that I failed to clear Infernal on the first take.

As for today’s battle, Idunn with the Close Def seal broke it so hard that my +10 Klein only got to pick off Ninian. She just stood at the choke point and shit died.

Let's see: 

The E&E BHB was a joke once I decide trying to brute force it with the Askr trio. Seeing them struggle with an easy map is kinda sad, but at the same time that's on me for refusing on giving them any top tier skills. I used the Nifl royals (Gunnthrá was her New Years version because I don't have the OG) to clear it. 

For Saias it was basically Summer F!Corrin+L!Azura destroying everything in their path. I had NY!Selkie just in case and the 4th slot was some filler unit. 

And for Ninian/Hawkeye I just threw W!Cecilia at them and the map melted in one turn. I used Summer Lilina for her Sabotage Def and Atk Opening to make Cecilia end the map ASAP, a 3* Bartre to Smite Cecilia into the fray and the 4th unit was some 3* filler that did nothing.

I used L Roy, Idunn, S Wolt, Perceval. Idunn literally tanked and destroyed everything, Wolt was there to bait out the green mage to the right, while Roy was a reposition bot for Ms. Idunn. Perceval was just happy to be there lol.

Overall, easy, but it always feels strange not being able to field out a dancer... 

20 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

For some reason I thought you were going to finish off Ninian with Roy.

Like others have mentioned, I was a bit surprised by how lacking my FE6 collection is. I need to build a Chad to go with Lugh & Raigh.

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

For some reason I thought you were going to finish off Ninian with Roy.

Like others have mentioned, I was a bit surprised by how lacking my FE6 collection is. I need to build a Chad to go with Lugh & Raigh.

Hide contents

One instance of murdering parents is enough for a video.

First time I've seen a Raigh being used!  Lugh is super fast. That's crazy.

Edited by GuiltyLove

6 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

https://streamable.com/56mpoq

@XRay @Landmaster @Flying Shogi

I don't really have many FE6 units, so it was actually kind of difficult for me. Igrene killed her father, sadly. I used Sophia to tank stuff!

I lacked Binding Blade units too. I used Roy: Blazing Lion to carry me, so it was not too difficult. Bonus Doubler made BL!Roy super bulky.

Edited by XRay

Binding Blade is close to being the most stacked lineup for me so it was utterly trivial with +10 Lilina, Fae and Cecilia. Horse Roy+1 is no slouch either.

I forgot posting about it here. Binding blade has exactly four characters however that are all extremely powerful. Igrene, Brunnya (fine but not too crazy) and my +10 Fae and Spring Iddun (I am extremely proud of these dragons). I basically sent them in there and they brought destruction. 

Edited by SuperNova125

Today's challenge was harder than usual for me since I only have three Binding Blade units (Klein, Lilina and Cecilia) that I ever bothered to make builds for. Good thing I still had Spring Bartre with me since I slapped Renewal and the Quick Riposte seal and he watch him tank everything thrown at him while the rest picked everything else off.

This was definitely one playing to my strengths, as my fe6 roster is probably my best. Helps that BB is probably my favorite fe game, with Lugh as my favorite character in the series.

The above was pretty much my main team for a long time, except with Idunn (who's supported with Lugh) instead of Raigh. I plan to upgrade the builds on Thea and Raigh at some point, and once I merge Klein he's gonna get a changed build for more quads as well.

15 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Happy to see someone else use the twins! I also need to build Chad someday.

14 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

First time I've seen a Raigh being used!  Lugh is super fast. That's crazy.

Let me throw another Raigh (and Lugh) into the pile for you!