• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

22 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Wait, the player phase theme against the Mechnoincs is in Smash Ultimate. I haven't noticed it until now, lol

Untitled-3.jpg

I'm sorry, the meme format was right there for me to use and this is what happens when i stay online past midnight.

22 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

FE4 has plenty of amazing enemy phase themes

Tbf, FE4 has a unique theme for every map. 

Y'know what.
When my next semester starts.
I'm going to ace these classes.
When this pandemic ends, I'm going to get a job, get out more, and do more shit.
tired of making myself feel like a sad sack of shit so i'm going to do something about it. Tired of this.
I've dug myself in a hole of helplessness and like I can't accomplish anything, so fuck that. I'm going to do something and make something of myself for once in my life.

5 minutes ago, Caster said:

Y'know what.
When this pandemic ends, I'm going to get a job, get out more, and do more shit.
tired of making myself feel like a sad sack of shit so i'm going to do something about it. Tired of this.
I've dug myself in a hole of helplessness and like I can't accomplish anything, so fuck that. I'm going to do something and make something of myself for once in my life.

*Wraith can be heard grumbling and silently weeping underneath a mountain of empty whiskey bottles*

Edited by Wraith

9 minutes ago, Caster said:

Y'know what.

👍

You can do it!

20 minutes ago, Caster said:

Y'know what.

That’s awesome. I’m sure you’ll do great at whatever you set out to do!

22 minutes ago, Caster said:

Y'know what.

I'm sure you can do it! There's probably lots of stuff you could do, especially with the pandemic opening up lots of jobs.

It might come out of nowhere, but for some reason I could imagine Melia becoming the next playable Xenoblade character in Smash. I mean she's from the same game as Shulk, but she got tons of spotlight in Xenoblade's remake and I can imagine more people would like to see a female character as newcomer and I think she's more beloved than Rex since some people consider him as kinda boring.

If Project X Zone gets a third part, I totally hope they'll add a different Xenoblade character. Nothing against Flora, but there are some other cool people from this series who deserved the spotlight in this game.

Edited by Falcom Knight

3 hours ago, Caster said:

Y'know what.

You can do it! I believe in you!

4 hours ago, Caster said:

Y'know what.

Do your best 🙂

You can do it.

19 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, considering I'm about to finish the main game, it's been a fun ride.

I actually just finished watching Dragon Quest: Your Story which is based on DQ 5. I thought it was actually pretty good, although the ending did come out of nowhere. 

All the talk about Dragon Quest V and I can't even find copies of IV-VI to play. Mind I'm more interested in IV and V than VI. Of course the fact I'm neither very inclined to go outside or order things until this plague has been scoured from the land could have something to do with it.

I've got the DS copies of IV-VI at home. I think you can get an Android/IOS version of each game. Wait, a DS copy goes for £150!?!

Edited by Wraith

32 minutes ago, Ika Musume said:

Third night in a row without sleeping at all tee hee I wonder if I'll start hallucinating

Stress is my most loyal friend, maybe I shouldn't hate on it so much

go sleep

now

9 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I've got the DS copies of IV-VI at home. I think you can get an Android/IOS version of each game. 

I thank you for the advice, but I never was particularly capable of playing a game on my mobile. Something about it just feels.. alien to me. Also I have a tendency to play games longer than I should at times (the "just one more level" mentality).. so I'd probably run the damn battery out. Like I do on everything else.

7 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

I had an used copy of VI Dragon Quest which I played for one hour and then gave back to Gamestop. Copies of the DS games were quite common, but I'm talking from four years ago.

I wouldn't know. I only really started paying attention to the series last year (I was running out of Final Fantasy games to marathon so I wanted a different RPG for when the scar-tissue on my hand acts up, and the Hero just made it into Smash Bros, then I found a copy of IX and figured "why not?").

I figure they're going to be sitting on the list of "games I want but don't have copies of for some reason" along with King of Fighters 11, 13 and Maximimum Impact, the GBA Sabre Wulf (I collect Rareware stuff. It's the last thing I need), Castlevania Legends (the rare one for the Game Boy that Konami decided was non-canon) and Castlevania Chronicles (which is apparently available on the PSNetwork in some countries but not here). Rounding out the list is the SNES version of Sparkster (because for whatever reason it's a totally different game from the Sega one)

10 minutes ago, Ika Musume said:

Sorry no can do tee hee life is not permitting me nor my brain gehehehheuuheheuhe

Be careful about that. You know your judgement's probably off by now from sleep deprivation... and given that you can die if you go too long without sleep...