• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Owain and Lucina can S support?? I didn’t know this game took place in Alabama.

As much of a meme that is, the stigma of cousin marriages is more societal than not. I'm sure it's not general, but certainly in some places of Japan it's still legal or simply just more socially acceptable.

And as twilitfalchion mentioned, it got censored in the West.

Ohh I see.

In other news, I’m not sure how exactly you’re meant to beat chapter 14 without rushing the boss one or two turns like I did. Even if you block the choke points, you just get swarmed by fliers?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

*Looks it up*

I'll try to get this at least. Don't want an untimely Time Bomb to kill me haha.

The clocks ticking for NLA either way, time bomb is the better way to go, obviously. 

Make it happen! Blow Mira up with a time bomb!

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

Ohh I see.

In other news, I’m not sure how exactly you’re meant to beat chapter 14 without rushing the boss one or two turns like I did. Even if you block the choke points, you just get swarmed by fliers?

Have characters strong enough to cut through everything in a blink! By the time I get to Pale Intimidation of Red Cliffs, my snowballs have started to build up momentum.

Chapter 17 IIRC is the chapter where all main story enemies from thereon out are promoted BTW.

45 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

The clocks ticking for NLA either way, time bomb is the better way to go, obviously. 

Make it happen! Blow Mira up with a time bomb!

How about a reset bomb instead? *Insert Pit asking why when Mira is already pretty wild, and Viridi answering it's best to nip the inherently exploitive species called humanity in the bud while they have the chance* *Hades tries to do stuff with the Ganglion, but they're too boring and he prefers fueling Nopon corruption until they go too awry for him*

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Or pull a SRW Z (though more on Orguss' plot than Z's itself) and use a Dimension Bomb and fuse a bunch of realities together. That'll show them!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Still can't download CSIV. It's really disappointing as depressing. It was the first and last time I preordered a digital game. When I'll be back home, I'll be so tired for being awake that early that I won't feel like to play anymore. This day has been ruined already before it begins.

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

I was about to go to bed at three in the morning and then I see

My boy Jet Jaguar coming back after a 50-ish year hiatus, let's fucking go. And they brought back Gabara of all Kaiju, if this is good, he can finally be cool.

IMG_20201027_030051.jpg

Also Godzilla's jaw is unhinged so that alone means this design took some inspiration from Shin Godzilla.

@Lightchao42

Edited by Armagon

7 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

Owain and Lucina can S support?? I didn’t know this game took place in Alabama.

Funny thing. The incest laws in Alabama call for up to ten years in prison plus a $15,000 fine. The laws in Alabama on what constitutes incest also includes half-siblings/uncles/aunts/cousins/whatever and step-siblings/step-parents (though not step-siblings).

Considering a lot of states cap out at less than ten years (some as low as 1, Delaware being an example), you gotta wonder where that reputation comes from. Mind, Idaho and Kentucky makes most other states look like lightweights with up to life.

Rhode Island notably only prohibits  marriage.... with anything else only falling under other laws if they're applicable (i.e. rape, statutory rape, etc). And Maine and Maryland look like they have some pretty obvious loopholes by the wording of the act.

Mind this is all assuming the wikipedia isn't drastically out of date (Why am I doing this?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_incest_in_the_United_States

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How about a reset bomb instead? *Insert Pit asking why when Mira is already pretty wild, and Viridi answering it's best to nip the inherently exploitive species called humanity in the bud while they have the chance* *Hades tries to do stuff with the Ganglion, but they're too boring and he prefers fueling Nopon corruption until they go too awry for him*

That's good too! 

Also, morning everyone!

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

So, how's everyone doing?

I just beat the Strikers Cup in Mario Strikers Charged.

Holy shit, I was not prepared for how difficult that was. Not even kidding, that was harder than FE12 Lunatic. I haven't raged this much at a game in a while, and I kinda developed a burning hatred for Yoshi. But eventually, the power of Luigi's flamenco got me through.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

I was about to go to bed at three in the morning and then I see

My boy Jet Jaguar coming back after a 50-ish year hiatus, let's fucking go. And they brought back Gabara of all Kaiju, if this is good, he can finally be cool.

Also Godzilla's jaw is unhinged so that alone means this design took some inspiration from Shin Godzilla.

@Lightchao42

I like how the kaiju are all more stylized but still recognizable, since this series isn't restricted by the need to portray them with suits. There's also this fellow

GSPcreature.PNG

Who seems to be a redesigned Titanosaurus, but has back spines similar to Godzilla's rather than fins. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the rest of the monsters.

Seems I got some of you worried about me.
Sorry about that. I didn't mean to. I just let something I read today get to me, is all.
I should never have looked up Nights of Azure reviews...

Really, though. Thanks for caring. It helps.
Thank you!

Edited by DragonFlames

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I hope you enjoy CSIV, @Kasumi Yoshizawa!

I wished I could.

I still can't download this game for no fricking reason.

Anyways day is over for me, I go to sleep (even if I won't be able to do it right now anyways) not to let out my negative emotions on uninvolved people and things.

36 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Seems I got some of you worried about me.
Sorry about that. I didn't mean to. I just let something I read today get to me, is all.
I should never have looked up Nights of Azure reviews...

Thank you!

I feel like I walked in on the middle of a movie.

3 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I wished I could.

I still can't download this game for no fricking reason.

That's weird. Really weird.

1 minute ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I feel like I walked in on the middle of a movie.

Ehehe... sorry.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I just beat the Strikers Cup in Mario Strikers Charged.

Holy shit, I was not prepared for how difficult that was. Not even kidding, that was harder than FE12 Lunatic. I haven't raged this much at a game in a while, and I kinda developed a burning hatred for Yoshi. But eventually, the power of Luigi's flamenco got me through.

Man, I haven't played that game in years. I wish I hadn't sold my copy of it.

26 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Thank you!

Of course. 🙂