• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I bought beast killers and hammers to help with killing things.

Are great knights still considered armors in this game?

Edit: I also loaded up on tonics by selling everyone I’m not using’s inventory but shhh the details don’t matter.

Edited by Sooks

7 hours ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Next to the fountain, where you gather the water, is a sign which gives information about gardening. The most interesting information is how to use the field efficiently. As irl fields have a crop rotation. If you seed every day the same, the harvest become worse, so be variant with the seeds. 

Managing soil is a big mechanic in this game for sure. It has stats, and soon you'll learn how to manage all that. Granted, you can afford to not pay extensive attention to it, but if you really want high quality crops, it will become paramount. You'll get tutorial of it soon enough.

Ventuswill is confused and Sumi feels confirmed she's not a princess. Ventuswill tries to sweep the misunderstanding under the carpet by forcing Sumi to shut up. Arthur, being the prince paper, however passes his role to Sumi who shall have the authority for this town. 

I'd say, this part of the plot is just so hilarious when you play with the female protagonist. It's somewhat excusable with the male one, but the whole "mistaken for royalty" becomes borderline dumb when they know they're expecting a prince... so of course they think the woman that suddenly showed up has to be the prince...ss. It would've been neat if Arthur had a female counterpart for this scenario route, but... haha, still funny.

After fulfilling my first quest (I think only one can be done per day), I open a chest next to where Arthur was. It has some seeds inside which are brought to the chest next to the field.

I know you've been told already to not sell them, but for now don't just rush into planting them and harvesting the crops. Well, it's not critical, but it will save you some time once you start taking the tutorials (which will be Quests) and they start asking you of things like planting seeds, harvesting crops, etc.

Some Quests auto-complete if you've done what they ask you before taking them, but others will require you do the action after you accept them.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Now people are tonic-ed up. Let’s hope that helps. I should have gotten more defense tonics though...

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why did you have to play up to endgame? Doesn't the game let you save before the final chapter?

Nope!

The game lets you save at 27, the chapter before, in all three routes. So you have to play through 27 and endgame every time.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Nope!

The game lets you save at 27, the chapter before, in all three routes. So you have to play through 27 and endgame every time.

That's...stupid. Just another nonsense part of Fates to add to the list.

I finished Owlboy.

I can be satisfied enough to put it away (because I cannot say I'm as interested in 100% for this one, I got what I asked for out of it.)

Spoiler

I actually teared up when Otus finally spoke.

Also, you can get killed in the gameplay segment after the final boss, learned that at my peril when I was slightly too slow. Thankfully you don't refight the final boss.

I called Solus being the big bad soon after  Advent, much as the game makes it out that he's not villainous considering what he was doing all this for I wonder if he could be trusted in a scenario where he didn't get screwed over by Otus being sick of everyone ignoring him at critical moments (more accurately that the owl civilisation could be trusted, there's plenty of their works that could be turned on everyone else throughout the library and even with what's in the dungeons).

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That's...stupid. Just another nonsense part of Fates to add to the list.

It’s supposed to add tension or something, but I don’t like it.

So uh... I beat endgame. Who died you may ask?

Sophie

Mozu

Beruka

Soleil

Siegbert

Leo

Xander

Ignatius

Kana

...oops......

Edited by Sooks