Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

45 minutes ago, Spara said:

I think it's -10 Avoid, not Hit.

Whoops, thanks for correcting me!

47 minutes ago, Spara said:

Also, forgot to mention this, but a bounty shows up on the map on Turn 20, hidden in the Southeast forest. I'm pretty sure he beelines north from there, and though his avoid is high, there's a turn where he can end on a cliff tile and thus have 0 avoid, which means easy pickings. 

Easy pickings... he has assassins knife, which with its 90 hit and 80 crit could end up bad. 

Heed my words @twilitfalchion be wary of this weapon, it becomes a pain later on!

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Easy pickings... he has assassins knife, which with its 90 hit and 80 crit could end up bad. 

Heed my words @twilitfalchion be wary of this weapon, it becomes a pain later on!

Thanks!

------

Quick question...both Orbel and Grimm got to their destinations. Sakhalin has not. Chaos is standing on the house I presume he's headed towards. Is he going to suicide on Chaos if I don't defeat Chaos in time?

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:
  Hide contents

I don't have Faye. Am I screwed?

No. She automatically will trigger the event.

Also, THE BOSS MOVES.

MNb99NV.png

493648303947251713.png?v=1493648303947251713.png?v=1493648303947251713.png?v=1

My mind is turning into mush and i am only done with half the map haha....

I am thinking about bookmaring and continueing later xD

Giving some of the enemy snipers counter (reflect damage at 1 range) is such an evil move XD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Axe guy in the far right of the map? Gotcha.

Yeah, the one with battle cry. Also note that he isn't a high enough level to use his weapon, so it has a very low chance not to work, and any special effects, (Such as crit rate, more attacks, etc.) will not apply.

Just now, Benice said:

Yeah, the one with battle cry. Also note that he isn't a high enough level to use his weapon, so it has a very low chance not to work, and any special effects, (Such as crit rate, more attacks, etc.) will not apply.

Even better. I'll probably send Rutger/Navarre/Volo after him.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Even better. I'll probably send Rutger/Navarre/Volo after him.

Honestly, just throwing anyone with 1 or 2 range works, since it gets rid of the battle cry effect even on a miss. If Adel is faster, he also works.

EDIT: Unless the boss has Counter. If he has Counter, DO NOT.

And re: Berwick stats. They are terrible. For example, Reese has the highest defense growth in the game at a whopping 18% GROWTH. Nobody has any stats about 40% growth other than weapon skill. Axel has 40 speed and strongth and Arthur has 40 strongth, the highest in the game.

Edited by Benice

The effect of Battle Cry will also be negated after any round of combat. Doesn't matter if the Battle Cry user actually gets hit.

Which is why there is a single pirate moving towards the boss and covering him so he can't just be attacked at 1 range.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Honestly, just throwing anyone with 1 or 2 range works, since it gets rid of the battle cry effect.

Maybe I'll boss abuse then. Grind for EXP. Unless that's not a viable strat.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Maybe I'll boss abuse then. Grind for EXP.

Exp is only granted by killing...

You can get weapon levels I suppose. If you wanna promote Adel, grinding up his lance rank might be a good idea.

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There are games where it's fine to play at half your cognitive capacity.

Conquest is not one of them.

Yup. Conquest requires everything of you, and everything you know and you ever learned about FE haha...

Yeah i think i will bookmark for now and take a little rest. Especially the upper part looks like it will  be something alright...

4 Snipers to man the Ballista, 2 of which have counter and strong riposte, which means i need a brave weapon to take them out....

Which only Corncob has access to xD

Kana may be able to one shot them with Dstone+ as well, but all the enemies are scary, and the of the ''We will massacre some of your units'' type xD

Not to mention the Basara blocking the stairs. EVIL xD

Well, i gotta focus on the bottom part first that's coming after my ass...

But a break, first. My mind is already shutting down xD

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Exp is only granted by killing...

You can get weapon levels I suppose. If you wanna promote Adel, grinding up his lance rank might be a good idea.

Oh, I see your edit now.

I just might do that. Or Sherlock's bow rank.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, I see your edit now.

I just might do that. Or Sherlock's bow rank.

Note that, unless I am mistaken, you can't grind after turn 24. Sherlock has a high skill growth, (caps at 30 until promotion, sadly. I think he needs to be level 15, 30 bow skill to promote?) whereas Adel...Doesn't. If you are set on promoting him, definitely grind. If not, don't really bother, Supporter gets him enough hit anyways.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Note that, unless I am mistaken, you can't grind after turn 24. Sherlock has a high skill growth, (caps at 30 until promotion, sadly. I think he needs to be level 15, 30 bow skill to promote?) whereas Adel...Doesn't. If you are set on promoting him, definitely grind. If not, don't really bother, Supporter gets him enough hit anyways.

So not every unit needs to promote?