Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

MNb99NV.png

493648303947251713.png?v=1493648303947251713.png?v=1493648303947251713.png?v=1

My mind is turning into mush and i am only done with half the map haha....

I am thinking about bookmaring and continueing later xD

Giving some of the enemy snipers counter (reflect damage at 1 range) is such an evil move XD

F

I threw a unit up the stairs for one enemy phase, had them come back and spent that turn healing them, then next player phase I rallied defense and sent them back up there. Rinse repeat until everything was dead.

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

So not every unit needs to promote?

Nope, not everyone has to promote! Promoting is good, but not everyone promotes and not everyone has to. Adel, for example, doesn't really get that much better from promotion. Sure, he gets some stat buffs and access to spears, but he can't vantage with spears anyways.

Other units, such as Axel, Sylvis and Larentia, (who you haven't yet met) aren't strictly prepromotes, but they cannot promote either way.

The only units who really need promotion are Enid and Sherlock. Almost everyone does benefit from having a promotion, though.

Just now, Benice said:

Nope, not everyone has to promote! Promoting is good, but not everyone promotes and not everyone has to. Adel, for example, doesn't really get that much better from promotion. Sure, he gets some stat buffs and access to spears, but he can't vantage with spears anyways.

Other units, such as Axel, Sylvis and Larentia, (who you haven't yet met) aren't strictly prepromotes, but they cannot promote either way.

The only units who really need promotion are Enid and Sherlock. Almost everyone does benefit from having a promotion, though.

Oh yeah, does money stay tight for a while?

I got 2 2500 silver coin (I think that's what they were called) from killing enemies.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I threw a unit up the stairs for one enemy phase, had them come back and spent that turn healing them, then next player phase I rallied defense and sent them back up there. Rinse repeat until everything was dead.

Won't work here xD

There are Magical units there that will kill Xander, not to mention seal defense, Lunge and High speed (for my tanks anyway), and Basara's blocking the stairs meany i can't sorround them like i did on normal and hard haha

I could do some rescue tactics, but i wanna save the rescue staves for, ya know, the upcoming chapters xD

Although i do have some idea in mind, but as i said, rest first.

Might even continue tomorrow xD

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Is it difficult to get all of them to promote?

difficult since it's not only levels, but weapon skill as well, and weapon skill can be a bitch for many units to raise

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Is it difficult to get all of them to promote? Or not worth it?

Depends on your team. Requirements can be found here. The rule of thumb is:

• One weapon type, (Sherlock, for example) requires level 15 and 30 weapon skill. The exception to this is Esteban, who has Daggers and Bows but only requires level 15 and 30 bow skill-Daggers are irrelevant
  • Two weapon types, (I.E, Adel and Leon) requires level 10, 20 of one type of weapon and 30 of the other.
  • Three, (Ruby) requires level 10 and 20/20/20 for ranks. Except for Arthur who needs only ten M shield skill.
  • Czene requires level 10 and viewing all of her events.
  • Enid needs 5 magic.
Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Won't work here xD

There are Magical units there that will kill Xander, not to mention seal defense, Lunge and High speed (for my tanks anyway), and Basara's blocking the stairs meany i can't sorround them like i did on normal and hard haha

I used horse spirit Leo with S rank Felicia pair up, personally. Felicia was unironically a better backpack to Leo then Charlotte was to Xander.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh yeah, does money stay tight for a while?

Everyone's favorite Simp Sister will come to the rescue time and time again, fear not!

The earlygame is the least accurate because of the annoyingly dodgy enemies with daggers, (thankfully, they become much more rare later on) and lack of good equipment/funds. Both will be fixed soon enough!

Also, my advice is to get the Rossweisse ASAP. IIRC you can have it by chapter 5. It's a really good bow.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Leo

wether 16 Def or 19 Def won't change much

Leo get's doubled by everyone on top and killed xD

With Felicia pair up maybe not doubled, but killed in 2 attacks instead

Alot of the Enemies there also have WTA over Leo, which is something you just don't disrespect on high weapon ranks...

Edited by Shrimperor

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

wether 16 Def or 19 Def won't change much

Leo get's doubled by everyone on top and killed xD

With Felicia pair up maybe not doubled, but killed in 2 attacks instead

Rally defense

Leave every other player phase to go get healed

Plus shield gauge

Although I started from the far right staircase and... yeah.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Rally defense

23 def

enemies have ~44 ATK, double Leo and WTA over him

nope nope nope

Although I started from the far right staircase and... yeah.

blocked, as you see xD

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

23 def

enemies have ~44 ATK, double Leo and WTA over him

F

xD

Mine had 30 defense with all that (iirc)

Edited by Sooks

Mine had 30 defense with all that (iirc)

even with that (and how did you even achieve that xD), 2 enemies are enough to kill him

Unless your Leo had like 50 HP or something

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

even with that (and how did you even achieve that xD), 2 enemies are enough to kill him

Unless your Leo had like 50 HP or something

I think he had 48

and I have no idea how I achieved any of that xD

So lunatic changes enemy placement?

I think he had 48

66MAsF6.png

With Felicia Pair up, Horse Spirit and Rally Def he won't get doubled, but will still take 20 damage, which means 2 units will kill him (spear masters on top have same stats as this guy)

Not to mention there are Archers and Basaras there as well

So lunatic changes enemy placement?

yup. You got another group at the bottom, while some Basaras block the right stairs

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

These priests are so dodgy. xD

Lucky ducky! Also, watch out for the poison guys over on the plateau tha Orbel and the other guy go around.

With Felicia Pair up, Horse Spirit and Rally Def he won't get doubled, but will still take 20 damage, which means 2 units will kill him (spear masters on top have same stats as this guy)

Is Felicia S rank?

Not to mention there are Archers and Basaras there as well

yup. You got another group at the bottom, while some Basaras block the right stairs

F

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Lucky ducky!

Benice’s flashbacks intensify