Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Also, @Shrimperor, PARADIS WAS DESTROYED BY THE SURVIVORS AND THE POWER OF THE TITANS IS STILL THERE!

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

And so begins the tale of Qool Khat the thief, in his quest to Save the Kids!

Qool Khat love to rock and roll, Qool Khat loves to sing and play, but most of all, Qool Khat loves to murder.

Just now, Maof06 said:

PARADIS WAS DESTROYED BY THE SURVIVORS AND THE POWER OF THE TITANS IS STILL THERE!

I see the Hunters of a Better Ending are still releasing?

(How's Thracia so far by the way?)

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That is not how it looks like in hard at all.

Pain.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm not mad.

That’s what they all say.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh wait, no, she didn't die at all. There she is.

...No, wait, it was just a ghost. Pffft.

...Oh, you've got to be kidding me, Fates... Did you REALLY do that? Seriously?

Get the fuck out, let's just get to the credits already.

I’ll go ahead and explain this, I mean I don’t think you care about the overarching Fates plot or the other two routes.

The whole thing is just to get you to buy Birthright. Azura’s death is only explained in that route and comes completely out of nowhere in Conquest and we have to spend 5 hours pondering it so you will buy Birthright and learn about it there, but she dies in that one too so the hope is that you’ll want to buy Revelation so you can play a route where she lives.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm not mad.

Huh, that's why I thought you were going too fast. I can barely complete 1 map a day on lunatic (I'm in Chapter 22 rn). I'm still anxious to play the final map on lunatic.

24 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Mfw I remember that I will still go through all of this

ZVILFza.png

My theory is that Azura never actually entered Nohr. She was likely killed among her mother by exploding sword. Or maybe killed by Corrin shortly after.

The Azura we see for most of the game is just an imaginary friend of Corrin that he created to disown him from any responsibility for the fucked up shit he wants to do. That's why nobody but Corrin actually acknowledges her. I mean, that's some classic Sixth Sense shit right there.

Edited by BrightBow

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

@Spara: So wait, you've not played NMotE? That is a little surprising.

Correct. I'll get to it someday.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I see the Hunters of a Better Ending are still releasing?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...what now?

Zekken leaked the final volume bonus pages.

https://i.redd.it/s8osulm4aiy61.jpg

BASED HACKSAYAMA!

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

(How's Thracia so far by the way?)

I'm finishing Chapter 1.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

lmao

peace haha my ass

Oh, and Mikasa and Jean hooked up. Eren was only family after all, kek.

UMI DA FAILED! FLOCH WAS RIGHT! ANR WAS THE TRUE ENDING!

Well, that was Conquest. This is when I'm really wishing Citra had speed up, because the endings are taking ten hours as always and I can't make them go faster.

Also, Izana continues to prove he's the best waifu by getting the best ending. Truly the greatest victim of the war, that guy.

Anyway, I definitely enjoyed this second run more. Much more. Looking forward to the next one already. Now that I've got a new perspective, I'll bump it up to... Hmmm. Definitely beats TRS, and as for Shadow Dragon... I love Shadow Dragon to death, but... Nah, fuck it. Conquest goes below FE12. Unfortunately, the inability to save mid map leaves it unable to beat New Mystery. Still, not bad, wouldn't you say?

I'll share the team when the endings are over, because this takes too long and there's nothing I can do about it.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’ll go ahead and explain this, I mean I don’t think you care about the overarching Fates plot or the other two routes.

You know, I'm starting to think people didn't realize the second reaction was to the Camilla scene that came after Azura...

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The whole thing is just to get you to buy Birthright. Azura’s death is only explained in that route and comes completely out of nowhere in Conquest and we have to spend 5 hours pondering it so you will buy Birthright and learn about it there, but she dies in that one too so the hope is that you’ll want to buy Revelation so you can play a route where she lives.

Right. So it's a marketing scheme. Nice.

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

Oh, and Mikasa and Jean hooked up. Eren was only family after all, kek.

UMI DA FAILED! FLOCH WAS RIGHT! ANR WAS THE TRUE ENDING!

get rekt EM

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Unfortunately, the inability to save mid map leaves it unable to beat New Mystery. Still, not bad, wouldn't you say?

Modern FE being Ruben's #3? Not bad, not bad at all

Glad you enjoyed it so much more this time around, since you weren't hijacking yourself and all

DEAR LORD THERE'S A BOSS RIGHT THERE

Death count: 1

Edited by Benice

Aaaaand I accidentally skipped the rest of the endings.

Fuck my life.

Not only that, my oblivious dumbass selected 5 people for eirjarh shenanigans (however that word is spelled), and only after pressing enter did I realize, hey! I can share my team's stats using that!

Sigh... All right, then. Time to wait for the endings to SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY scroll all over again.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Modern FE being Ruben's #3? Not bad, not bad at all

Glad you enjoyed it so much more this time around, since you weren't hijacking yourself and all

Literally the only difference is that the avatar didn't suck this time around. Other than that, it was still very much a Ruben Team.

Maybe I should look into emulation too. It would be nice to play Code Name S.T.E.A.M. again, but my 3DS is a little bit broken.

Also, I don't have my Amiibos at my current location.

Edited by BrightBow