Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

This would actually be the greatest thing ever if it ends up happening.

Like, it would be incapable of being bad.

Careful, they’ll combine a T-rex with a ferrari next.

36 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wow, Death Stranding really goes on sale a lot...I assume it'll make my computer die if I try it, though.

So... Death Stranding would lead to your computer’s death, digitally stranding you without one?

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Sooks said:

So... Death Stranding would lead to your computer’s death, digitally stranding you without one?

It'd be a physical stranding, but yes it would be death stranding Benice from his PC.

So, some fast thoughts on Blaze Union after A route

• I like Garlot about the same as Yggdra, but Blaze's side cast is definetly stronger and more fleshed out
  • Gameplay i like most of the balance changes, but found quite a few number of maps to be pretty damn annoying (especially Terrain hell). Also enemies having higher luck is a decision i am not a fan of (leads to more enemy crits and less item drops). I did like that the difficulty didn't nosedive towards the end tho, unlike Yggdra where she made Ike look like Roy xD
  • I think we could've used less Cerica fights and more rebellion fights
  • Music was good, but not as good as Yggdra (where Yggdra music is S tier, i would put Blaze's at around B).

Of course B and C routes i still have to play, so some stuff might change.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Wow, Death Stranding really goes on sale a lot...I assume it'll make my computer die if I try it, though.

Because it is a bad game

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If two of those paragraphs are pure flavor text, then sure.

One paragraph of text to describe the effects of a single card is enough. Any more, and the game is spiraling out of control trying to invent newfangled effects, and counters to the cards that counter the counters that counter the first big problem cards in the card game.

As an ex- Yugi-oh player, I can agree to this. This is what drove me away from the game.

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sadly, money took the game over and it wasnt about fun anymore. R.I.P fun.

Trading Card Games were the gatcha before gatcha. Booster packs with random cards are pay to play that is just as infuriating when you don't get what you want, and are then left wondering why you spent the real cash on mass-produced images on paper in the first place.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

15 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Were we playing the same KH III? Without Aerial Dive, his aerials are trash-ish, imo.

Should clarify: They are a tad on the slow side from what i remember (haven't played without combo modifiers for a while)

1. I only know about one game with the title Kingdom Hearts III.
  2. I have no reference to other parts since it's been my first part of this series I have really played for a bit.

@Saint Rubenio I ordered the Banner Saga trilogy for ps4 online for stupid cheap (14 bucks) and it should be here in two days... so yeah. I’ll keep you updated on how horrible my choices are and how I get everyone killed. Unless you’re really fast, this should coincide with your current play through, so that’s nice teehee thread becomes a banner saga thread when?

Edited by Sooks

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

@Saint Rubenio I ordered the Banner Saga trilogy for ps4 online for stupid cheap (14 bucks) and it should be here in two days... so yeah. I’ll keep you updated on how horrible my choices are and how I get everyone killed.

Eyyy, that's awesome! I hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I do and lose twice as many people as I did.

...Okay, no, not that second thing. I'm pretty sure "twice as many people as I did" means the entire roster lol

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Unless you’re really fast, this should coincide with your current play through, so that’s nice

Unfortunately, I'm already halfway through Banner Saga 2, and it'll still take a couple days for you to start, so I don't think there'll be much overlap. Still, I'll be reading your impressions, and if you've any questions, I'll be glad to answer 'em.

...I mean, gameplay and story-related questions. If you ask me "Ruben will this decision kill someone?" I'm just not gonna respond, haha. Fucking up is part of the experience!

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

teehee thread becomes a banner saga thread when?

I don't think chances are very good, but well, that's all right.

Just got back from helping grandma deal with some paperwork.

It's been a while since I've been this pissed off. Not at my grandmother, of course.
It's not her fault the health care refuses to care about health. Or that they don't give a shit that people might be dealing with grief over losing a loved one. And then send you letters demanding you deliver them documents you cannot get without jumping through hoops within a nigh impossible timeframe, so that they may consider helping you out financially... with stuff you told them about MONTHS ago. Just because they are too fucking lazy to just get those documents themselves, which they could very easily do. Easier than us, in fact.

Fuck.
Everything.

Seriously. I am sick and tired of this shit.

Edited by TeeheeFlames

8 hours ago, Zan Partizanne said:
  1. I only know about one game with the title Kingdom Hearts III.
  2. I have no reference to other parts since it's been my first part of this series I have really played for a bit.

Eh... sorry about that, i just don't personally like KH III's flow an i can forget others don't feel the way i do.

13 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Just got back from helping grandma deal with some paperwork.

It's been a while since I've been this pissed off.

Wow... It must be really serious. Hopefully you can figure it out!

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Trading Card Games were the gatcha before gatcha. Booster packs with random cards are pay to play that is just as infuriating when you don't get what you want, and are then left wondering why you spent the real cash on mass-produced images on paper in the first place.

I'm not sure if that bothers me more, or that cards are absurd prices when you want to buy them seperately.

I played back when the game still took some skill at least. XD

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Wow... It must be really serious. Hopefully you can figure it out!

Thank you.
I did, I think. With some rather... choice words for those bastards whom you pay horrendous amounts of money your entire life only for them to completely abandon you when you really need them. If we are just a number to them, then they are not humans to me, either.

2 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Thank you.
I did, I think. With some rather... choice words for those bastards whom you pay horrendous amounts of money your entire life only for them to completely abandon you when you really need them. If we are just a number to them, then they are not humans to me, either.

...Yep, i can agree to that. I'm really sorry you had to go through that of course. 

Just now, TeeheeFlames said:

Thank you.
And sorry for venting a bit.

Why? You don't have to be sorry for feeling hurt, we all go through it, i know i have. I don't mind you sharing your feelings, positive or negative - i'm listening either way.