Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

I really didn't need to see Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins in underwear.

"There’s one very important detail I need to share with you that people might not know: the pattern on his underwear is actually strawberries. Arthur has this air of ruggedness when he has his armor on, but on the inside, he gets a little fancy and wears his favorite boxers. However, his underwear isn’t simply just something that he likes to wear. It was actually a gift from the princess and acts as a “charm” to protect Arthur in battle. It’s probably safe to say the strawberry design was something the princess was fond of."

https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2021/2/11/22260328/ghosts-n-goblins-resurrection-creator-tokuro-fujiwara-interview

Juuuuust sharing!🍓

The girl here visually reminds me of Elhaym.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_3203.png

Shining Force dude. Literally what the actual fuck is that sword?

Don't look like a sword to me. A sword needs a cutting edge, where is the slicey-dicey side part? A sword with no edges can't cut; with no points, it can't thrust. A sword that cannot cut or thrust, must damage with blunt force.  But blunt force alone makes no sword, it's a club.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 hours ago, Zan Partizanne said:

normal mode, left picture twice

Good, i recommend starting out easier. Bosses in that game can get kinda rough, so starting out hard would probably just drain you.

Which are those again? HP and Strength?

You know, I've just noticed the pic makes it look like Cyrille is staring at Arthur's bare chest. And going "Oh my".

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The gremlin decided to actually put on an episode of avatar on rewatch for once, said she'd put something good on.

That episode? The Great Divide.

tenor.gif

Oh my god. I’m so sorry.

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

At least the Xenoswords look like they'd hurt to be hit over the head with by weight alone.

The Xenoswords are also just glorified lightsabers so the physical part of them is just for show really.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

However, his underwear isn’t simply just something that he likes to wear. It was actually a gift from the princess and acts as a “charm” to protect Arthur in battle. It’s probably safe to say the strawberry design was something the princess was fond of."

This is actually a cute story.

The girl here visually reminds me of Elhaym.

For me, she instantly reminds me of Linca from the Atelier Dusk trilogy

latest.png?width=173&height=432

Don't look like a sword to me. A sword needs a cutting edge, where is the slicey-dicey side part? A sword with no edges can't cut; with no points, it can't thrust. A sword that cannot cut or thrust, must damage with blunt force.  But blunt force alone makes no sword, it's a club.

It's like a Keyblade. Somehow it's a sword, despite the fact that it shouldn't be.

Idk, it's not like the guy's actually using it in battle (maybe he uses it for his specials tho).

40 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwIsK8dPiOJN7CD6lFSSJ

33 minutes ago, teeheefalchion said:

802702349210353724.gif?v=1

tumblr_f78039e738a99ad2edd38f39fab4095e_

22 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You know, I've just noticed the pic makes it look like Cyrille is staring at Arthur's bare chest. And going "Oh my".

It does look like that haha.

But unfortunately for Cyrille, Arthur is already committed to his one and only princess. 

Monolith Soft put out another recruitment post and 

E2zfNFsVgAQYJTD?format=jpg&name=large

Very nice.

Fei is trapped in Square Enix purgatory, save him.

You know, this is the first piece of Monolith Soft artwork that depicts KOS-MOS alongside the Blade protagonists (and it's using her second Xenosaga Episode III design). Yeah, there was the Monolith Soft 20th anniversary art but that was celebrating everything so it made sense. This time it's just Xeno.

You know what that means. Xenosaga remakes at E3.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh my god. I’m so sorry.

As am I.

51 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The Xenoswords are also just glorified lightsabers so the physical part of them is just for show really.

I mean, even the footage I saw sees opponents get bonked by them too.

18 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I mean, even the footage I saw sees opponents get bonked by them too.

Oh yeah but i'm just saying, it's the lightsaber part that's doing the real damage.

5 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Good, i recommend starting out easier. Bosses in that game can get kinda rough, so starting out hard would probably just drain you.

Which are those again? HP and Strength?

People told me it's HP and SP.

I noticed it against Granitos already, but I mainly had struggle to climb up on it.

Today was first real warm day of this year, was about time!

33 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

People told me it's HP and SP.

I noticed it against Granitos already, but I mainly had struggle to climb up on it.

Not sure if your familiar with KH style battle system so I'll try and explain.

So in KH games hitting an enemy puts it into an "hitstun" animation where they cant act till they hit the ground or react with an RV (revenge value, more on that later.) KH III it's much harder to invoke the "hitstun" and therefore killing bosses not only takes longer, is also alot more risky as well.

After spending yesterday and a good deal of this morning in another politics-induced doldrum of no-fun (other than jumping on YouTube and watching a compilation of all of Rune Factory 3's Pia requests), I got back to IX. I surprisingly won the two mandatory Tetra Master matches after like 10 losses total. I lost the final match and I don't care about these little rewards a bunch of FFs do.

So much story, so little gameplay. And what gameplay there was, was dragged down by Steiner being so weak and dependent on Beatrice. Cool deployment on Alexander, an under-explored eidolon up to this point in FF history. Zidane's past is starting to surface, with what feels like a veneer of Star Wars influence -not unsurprising given prior little nods to those movies.

Feels great to finally have the full crew of eight assembled, topped off with the ability to roam most of the world. I need to train up the non-Zidane melee trio right now, but I know I can't do all of them at once, I need a healer, and for that, I keep Garnet on the team until she learns Cura and all the summons she needs to catch up on. I need to find room for Quina too, I want to get them every Blue Magic that I can find.

I stopped after getting the ship, it felt a like a good time to take a break.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Monolith Soft put out another recruitment post and 

E2zfNFsVgAQYJTD?format=jpg&name=large

Very nice.

I like.

A simple, classy approach. Unlike the Three-Swords & No Android artwork from before, they left the background empty. And maybe the background is too empty, or aesthetically divergent from the art style in which the characters were drawn, but the emptiness does concentrate the focus on the main protagonists themselves. It's more serious in this way, not having the distraction of "Identify all the figures in the backdrop and look for hidden meaning that isn't there!".

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

You know what that means. Xenosaga remakes at E3.

E3 is 11/12 days away, and Nintendo still hasn't announced when they'll present. Feels strange.