• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I, for once, look forward to Faye, Catria, and Cordelia's shared distant ancestor in the ever present role of pining for a protagonist that won't ever love them back.

Inb4 the FE4 remake is the "Uncut" version, which then gets banned for sale because of Kaga's fetishes.

Corrin my beloved

Just now, Benice said:

Inb4 the FE4 remake is the "Uncut" version, which then gets banned for sale because of Kaga's fetishes.

FE4 eroge edition? I am in!

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

FE4 eroge edition? I am in!

I'd have to wait three more years to be allowed to play it, though...

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

just read the Oosawa manga if you want a spicier take on it

That's the one that actually went EldiganxLachesis, wasn't it?

Kuze is so cool that his voice actor wears sunglasses while recording voice lines.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

just read the Oosawa manga if you want a spicier take on it

I did not know that this was the type of content you'd endorse.

Screenshot_6970.png?width=769&height=432

Man, don't you hate it when that happens?

22 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Inb4 FE4's Kris incoming

I mean yeah because it's an FE game where you can make babies, of course an avatar's gonna get shoved in there.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6970.png?width=769&height=432

Man, don't you hate it when that happens?

Masaki: "First time?"

Also...

More hold stuff, but mostly just the first Thieves' Guild job. Went back to Riften to finish the quest. Will venture out again, but that's for next time.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

FXGMR-BVEAA-V01?format=jpg&name=large

Pics that go hard.

Loogi is tired of being the butt of the joke. So now he puts boolet in everyone's butt.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah i've been playing Mario+Rabbids for free for a bit. Definitely is a game of all time.

Nah but jokes aside, it's a game that should not work yet it does. I like it. I think i will be taking that $10 sale thank you and the DLC is just $5 more. 

And with my copy of A Link Between Worlds arriving tomorrow, i'll be all set until the weak of peak fiction.

That's a great description for it lol.

I mean if it's consistent, whether it's 30 or 60 shouldn't really matter.

In my experience, FPS stop being noticeable at 60. 30 is kinda noticeable.

Still, you're right that consistency is the more important factor. Even if it isn't as smooth, the truly disruptive thing is FPS drops.

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I, for once, look forward to Faye, Catria, and Cordelia's shared distant ancestor in the ever present role of pining for a protagonist that won't ever love them back.

Inb4 they're the least horny person ever. They just want to return the MC's wallet they dropped, but the MC is a dick and won't give them the time of day.

So is Mario & Rabbits basically Code Name S.T.E.A.M. with Luigi instead of Lincoln?

Because that would be pretty neat, considering my 3DS' battery has been dead for years.

Edited by BrightBow

27 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

So is Mario & Rabbits basically Code Name S.T.E.A.M. with Luigi instead of Lincoln?

Because that would be pretty neat, considering my 3DS' battery has been dead for years.

Oof. Fs in chat fir the 3DS.

Well, I'm not too familiar with Code Name, despite seeing it mentioned a hundred times over time, but I can tell you M&R has Sniper Loogi. That's pretty rad, if I do say so myself.

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

I find Codename S T E A M to be kinda rough and I never progressed far with it.

But Mario + Rabbids is definitely more generous with action economy in comparison, the Steam meter affecting movement, combat and counters is a careful balance I've not getting far with.

It DOES sound pretty rad

And the sequel? Even radder. They're turning Mario into Max Payne, giving Bowser a bazooka and Loogi a bow. What's more to love?

Anyway, to celebrate the fact that time kindly moves forward towards the VS2 release date in 20 days, some spoileriffic Karajan art.

Hide contents

He's beautiful.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bowser a bazooka

Bowzooka.

It fires Bullet Bills and the super shoots Banzai Bills

And wait, does Sparks of Hope have characters only wield one weapon?

3 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Bowzooka.

Yeah actually, I think that's what they called it.

It fires Bullet Bills and the super shoots Banzai Bills

Pfft, if only.

And wait, does Sparks of Hope have characters only wield one weapon?

Yeah, secondaries aren't a thing anymore. I can't say I'll miss them too much. From the trailer, each character has four abilities in the menu: attacking with their weapon, using their spark (probably special shots of some kind), a buff/debuff that is different for everyone, and a backpack. I'm thinking it's possible secondaries have been turned into consumable items, but we'll see.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, secondaries aren't a thing anymore. I can't say I'll miss them too much. From the trailer, each character has four abilities in the menu: attacking with their weapon, using their spark (probably special shots of some kind), a buff/debuff that is different for everyone, and a backpack. I'm thinking it's possible secondaries have been turned into consumable items, but we'll see.

Yeah, secondaries have been a little hit or miss, though I've been using pretty basic ones so far. The Sentry has it's uses as a target and AoE, but the hammer doesn't see much use and Peach's grenade attack had it's uses with the boss but because I feel like I've hit a core team it'll take a while to force myself to use a different bunch I suspect.

(Course, I've not used Rabbid Luigi in a bit and haven't even tried Rabbid Mario (who concerns me the most of the rabbids))

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

30 is kinda noticeable.

I actually cannot tell the difference.

2 hours ago, Awoken Dayni said:

find Codename S T E A M to be kinda rough and I never progressed far with it.

Same.

And I can't sell it either cause I'll get like three cents for it no matter where I go.

Maybe I'm pick it up again and give it the time of day but.....not a priority.