Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote on Strege was mostly to illicit a response, which didn't get me anything :P. SSG does have the newbie card, so unless she's claiming that she's British and something about timezones, I'd be willing to give her a chance. Still, I'd be cautious when it comes to Kay, I've only ever seen her particularly active when she wants to push for someone.

Paper is giving me town reads, it's pretty fishy to push inactivity wagons, and I like someone looking into the oddity which is Prims.

I'm voting Kay because I would like to hear her thoughts on matters not related to Prims' reaction to Blitz. Does she think that Prims' vote on BBM is justified? What about BBM's interactions with Manix and Paperblade, or Shinori and Strege?

scorri's inactivity is bothering me, since I've seen her reading the thread a few times and she hasn't said anything aside from RVS vote. Strider is also catching my attention.

##Unvote

##Vote: Strider

What about BBM's reaction feels bad? Do you think he's scum or is it just something to keep an eye on? Do you have anything else to say?

Shin, that's the first time you've said that you think Prims is odd. Assuming that means slightly suspicious, why are you praising Paperblade for prodding him but not really attempting to do so yourself? And again, if you think that the inactivity wagons are fishy, why aren't you attacking people for it? Your scumreads seam to be unrelated.

SSG- your vote is important. It's normally better to vote someone even if you're not entirely sure they're scum.

BBM- I was unconvinced of my Kay vote after being told that that is how she plays. I'm still slightly ticked off, but not enough to vote for her.

And so...

##Vote: Prims For holding back on your BBM scumread and only bringing it up now and also for the last odd pushy post you made. All I really want to know is why did you hold back on the scumread?

Warning: My brain is a little scattered right now so if I don't make sense please ask me to clarify/if I miss something draw it to my attention

He's not pushing on things at all really, and looks like he's just trying to say anything.

Hmmmmmmm okay. Do you think there's something underlying between the two of them (prims/blitz) or not?

though I genuinely dislike his reaction in post 21.

Shin's posts feel like they have a lot of filler for no reason

Rein pls elaborate on both of these, particularly the second part (is it scummy? what's the need to bring this to attention?)

Not sure what to think about the BBM/Prims slapfight, but BBM's initial vote on Prims (here) is weak because at that point where Prims voted scorri we were still (kinda) in RVS. Not having any reads is fine for an RVS situation, and the vote was presumably trying to form another RVS wagon.

Kay wagon is lazy as heck. To the people voting Kay (or who had voted Kay): Who else would you vote after Kay at this point?

Paper is giving me town reads, it's pretty fishy to push inactivity wagons, and I like someone looking into the oddity which is Prims.

So someone is town because they're looking into a case that others are not? That's really weird and I'm not a fan of it.

If you think Prims is odd, why don't you look into him yourself?

keeping my vote on Shin for pressure purposes

Whee, hi, I'm around again. Just been a bit busy, trying to make sure I don't get too far behind in the thread, but haven't had a lot of time to post.

Don't really see BBM hard defending Manix like that if he was scum tbh. He knows better than to draw that much attention to himself and/or his scum buddies. As such,

##Unvote:BBM

Because I want them for future reference:

[spoiler=ISOs]

BBM
Serious Bananas
Shinori
Witch
Super Serious Gal
Strege
Liquid Snake
Eclipse Rapier
Kay
Manix
Paperblade
Sangyul
Cap'n Flint
Scorri
Shin

As of right now, I don't have any solid reads, but for now I will

##Vote:Shin

Says his vote on Strege was to get a reaction, didn't get one so keeps his vote there?, talks about how Paper is good for prodding at Prims who's odd, but doesn't actually do anything about Prims, gives a lot of vague reads on people but doesn't give anything backing them up.

I didn't think BBM was scum until I re-read the thread shortly before I voted him @SSG and Paper.

Rein is a good lynch for not expanding on his Manix/BBM reads and just jumping on the Kay wagon. Would probably be my second choice for a vote.

@scorri: I don't think BBM would have expected the hard defending to draw attention to him as scum (and I don't think he was defending a buddy, just buddying a townie). imo it's an unrealistic move for him to make as town since Manix wasn't close to being lynched. At best it's an irrelevant fluff point, at worst it's buddying another player for town cred.

@Manix: What's your opinion on the BBM case itself?

@Manix: What's your opinion on the BBM case itself?

Definitely has basis: His reactions to being called out on defending me where he then tries to make you look as bad by using improper comparisons makes me think he could be scum, combined with the weak vote

ffs I made the point about Manix because it was a read I had and I wanted to share it. It was my first post of the game and it was still in RVS. If Prims's post can be forgiven for being useless when the game was still in RVS, why can my post not be let go for possibly being irrelevant when it was made earlier?

##Unvote, ##Vote: Shin

Looking back, the initial reasons for my vote weren't that good. I still think his vote against me is crap, but Shin's posts are worse for previously stated reasons.

For that matter, Prims, Shin also just outed a townread that was even more irrelevant than mine- why are you not calling that out? Yes, I'm aware, your vote against me is for other reasons as well, but that's still a part of it and you didn't call Shin out for it at all.

While I agree that Shin's post was hardly great, I am not liking the speed that the wagon is starting to pop up.

While I agree that Shin's post was hardly great, I am not liking the speed that the wagon is starting to pop up.

Now what about the Kay wagon then? That popped up at about the same speed, what do you think of that?

I didn't like the speed of the Kay wagon either. I thought I mentioned that in one of my earlier posts, but ... guess I forgot to ;/ If Kay is an easy target for a wagon because she's not very active, then Shin is also an easy target because he doesn't really take things seriously and doesn't put in a lot of effort.

Yeah the random Paper townread is weak but Shin just seems kind of goofy to me. I don't oppose his lynch but I don't strongly support it either. He could definitely stand to enunciate on who he thinks is the scummiest right now.

Rein your post is really vague. Explain why you don't like people's reactions and whether you'd vote them or not.

Don't like Manix's overreaction to RVS, don't like BBM taking a joke post seriously when there wasn't really any reason to (he's explained this but I still don't like it). Shin isn't someone I would vote on (or rather wasn't at the time of the post- his last post was bad for already stated reasons), but really stuff like "I like waffles" is not at all needed and I thought it was worth calling him out on.

I said why I don't like Kay- she kept her vote on scorri after RVS without mentioning any more about it after the fact, and didn't follow up her apparent scumread on you at all. Yes I know Kay is inactive all the time but I don't feel like that excuses the scorri part at the least.

Vote count 1.3 (Updated to post 116)

Shin (3): BBM, Scorri, Manix

BBM (2): Witch, Paperblade

Witch (2): Super Serious Gal, Cap'n Flint

Strege (2): Shin, Shinori

Kay (2): Liquid Snake, Serious Bananas

Scorri (1): Kay

Shinori (1): Strege

Liquid Snake (1): Sangyul

Not voting (1): Rapier

Deadline is May 27th, 2:14am GMT

Sorry for my absence in the last 24 hours. I was away from my laptop most of today and my phone started doing a thing where it resets itself every few minutes, making it almost unusable. I'm hoping to get it fixed sometime tomorrow. In the mean time, my posts might be longer and less frequent than I've been trying to aim toward.

I'm not liking Strege, who has only really posted to go "hmm... Shinori said he has no real reads, must be evil". Dat tunnel vision, bitemportal hemianopia is pretty nasty.

##Vote: Strege

I believe this is a reaction test as Shin later stated since the argument is based on a fairly obvious oversimplification, which makes for effective bait. I think this could go either way in terms of scumminess so unless someone can correct me I'm taking it as null. Shin's other content has been pretty weak though and his most recent post skirts the bigger issues, which makes it all seem scummy rather than read-less town. I'm hoping for some more activity here.

Strege, I don't see what's so bad about Shinori's post at the point in the game he posted. Even if things had happened, it was still early in the game. Speaking of which, do you have any opinions as well on things before that point besides Manix's reaction?

I still think my comment on Shinori is valid. It and the Manix thing aren't strong indicators of scumminess, but they were all I had when I first posted. Shinori seems to have disappeared since then when he's had plenty to comment on -- I'll allow some margin of real life interference, but I'd like to see some more content soon. After another reread or RVS with timestamps in mind I think Manix's apparent defensiveness was justified, and his posts since read null for me.

I didn't (and don't) think that BBM defending Manix is out of character for him since in my experience he tends to attack votes he doesn't see as valid no matter who they're pointed at. Him comparing his activity to Prims' here and (to a lesser extent) here seems like possibly scummy redirection though. BBM, do you think Prims is scummy right now?

Paperblade's activity has been really back and forth for me. Post 60 is a bit scummy in that it doesn't commit to anything or offer reads (which wouldn't be bad if he had more posts that did). Attacking the Kay wagon could go either way, but I'm leaning townie on it just because I'm leaning town on Kay. Her posts seem normal for her and I think the wagon was pretty overblown with that in mind.

Who is Strider, by the way?

As of right now, I don't have any solid reads, but for now I will

##Vote:Shin

Says his vote on Strege was to get a reaction, didn't get one so keeps his vote there?, talks about how Paper is good for prodding at Prims who's odd, but doesn't actually do anything about Prims, gives a lot of vague reads on people but doesn't give anything backing them up.

I forgot say thank you for the ISOs in my last post! I have a question though: what specifically are you referring to by "a lot of vague reads on people but doesn't give anything backing them up"?

Also, Super Serious Gal's reads seem very non-committal to me; let me know if you'd like a specific reference, because most of it looks that way to me. Since Shinori's not being responsive anyway, I'll ##Unvote (Shinori), ##Vote Super Serious Gal. You mentioned in post 100 that you have a few potentially vote-worthy scumreads. Could you go into detail on who they are and why? I'm not even 100% if you think Prims is scummy based on your vote or if you're just trying to get your question answered (though that might be me overthinking what you said).

Not sure what to think of Shin. The logic is really weird but I don't really think scum would be like "X is town because <dumb reasons>"

Don't like BBM's post in #111, feels like a "why me" and his post right after seems sort of desperate and out of nowhere.

Currently think SSG is more new than scum.

Strider is Reinfleche/Liquid Snake re:Strege.

Rein, why do you think Manix's overreaction comes from scum? What do you think about BBM's reaction to the votes on Manix?

Paperblade what are you're thoughts on the rest of these shenanigans

I'm super serious and totally not drunk this time!

Scorri, I got the response. Turns out Strege was actually away for a while, oops! Strege's last post made a lot of sense, and later goes on to some some serious scum hunting, which is much better than the initial "Manix good, Shinori bad" post. Your vote on me is rather tenuous. You've said you have no reads, but it would nice to hear some ideas on people other than me.

My townread on Paper was on the basis of spotting a Kay wagon, which he identified himself as bad, mostly because they're preying on the inactive.

BBM, just because I looked bad doesn't make you look good :P. Others have said it, but you're using comparisons to try and make yourself look better, so cheesy! Another problem is that you're constantly comparing yourself to other plays such as Manix. A scumread on you doesn't mean that there should be one on Manix - my read on Manix is very similar to my read on Paper.

Manix, elaborate I shall! Prims' vote for BBM made sense, especially afterwards considering the overreaction. I don't quite get the "Rein would be a good lynch" idea, considering that Rein actually hasn't done too much to indicate he's either town or scum. Not liking stuff during RVS is silly though, which is a point against Rein

I also agree that Kay should get in here and say something, Kay still holding her RVS vote is going to look bad in the eyes of some people.

I'll like waffles as much I like, nobody can stop me! I won't share them if you're mean!

##Unvote