Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

From Elieson's wagon, I find Shin's interactions from yesterday fairly opportunistic. His interactions with rapier prior was already suspicious of fencesitting and then he derives a read on Eli very remisnicent of BBM's case while also giving a very noncommital final comment on his lynchee's behavior and role.

I read that as lychee, too pro. Since my vote was the second on the wagon, it would make sense for there to be some echos. I'm not going to apologize for being part of the Eli lynch, since I thought he was scum! It's not like I made a point and left it, the reason I wasn't around at phase end was because it's the middle of the night for me. I definitely agree there's likely to be scum on the wagon somewhere, it picked up momentum part way through the day pretty quickly.

Xin raises a fine point about Rapier though, although I'm not sure how much of it's just attributable to Rapier's uh... Rapierism. I wouldn't really miss Rapier to be honest.

Via bothers me. A lot of his posts are absolute waffle. There's also a lot of indecisiveness about Eli, he goes from "not scum" to "not really town" rather quickly and then flip flops about meta. That's a really jumpy opinion and I'm really not getting any clear train of thought D2. It's never clear who Via wants lynched and why, it's a bunch of floating opinions with very little commitment.

##Vote: Via

##Select: Fire

I'll look into Bellysaurus and Poly, I'm feeling a real lack of commitment to the game.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, right, and something that I forgot to do earlier:

Beli

Poly

Shin

This should make no sense. If I have it my way, it'll still make no sense once D2 begins, and I'm perfectly fine with this.

This still makes no sense, I've had a few theories but none of them seem to have happened. I'll stick with it being your countdown of the most handsome mafia players.

FIRST - I am an idiot, and forgot that Prims doesn't flip role PM wordings. I listed what I did because of a quirk in my role, which thankfully didn't come to pass. That was a list of my possible N1 targets.

SECOND - I understand that Holy part of my role thanks to certain things that happened during this phase, and it doesn't seem to be quite the troll that I thought it would be.

THIRD - Refa, you're not on my scumdar, so please don't suicide.

Unless you think I'm like, buddies with Marth or something, my Elie-tunnel has no scum intent in it.

I'll see what I come up with as I read through this.

NOW, on to everything that happened since my last post. . .

You did exactly what I wanted, so I'm not arsed about it. I hope you got what you were looking for last night, since you targeted me and all.

I'm not liking Bluedoom's last post. If you know you're going to sleep and not going to wake up in time for phase end, I believe that you should (or would, as town) post your final thoughts on your reads and place your vote somewhere useful instead of just posting that you're going to bed and going to miss phase end.

Hey, what about me? :(:

Exactly, that's the inflexibility I'm irritated at. Everyone's so confident in their own reads they're unwilling to budge.

The FUCK, am I posting in Japanese? Do I SOUND super-de-duper confident in my reads?

Besides, eclipse claimed that that ability was passive. My Neighbour role is passive as well so Elieson's role won't mess with those roles.

Y'know what. I get the feeling that you are NOT reading what I post.

Non-elemental ability of mine: Passive

Holy: I didn't say what it was, except that it affects the entire game

Yep, most of that is early stuff, and me being nothing but baffling. And I'm not sorry.

And my first real disagreement with Marth. I think Poly's slowly getting back to his usual self, because I didn't have as many issues with his content after I went poof.

Normally, this is where I complain about Holy, but I think I can use that ability in a less-than-stupid way now.

also i don't feel good about bbm after eli's town flip

i knew elie would flip town btw it made NO sense for scum!elie to act liek that. you gushya re all hetero

This I don't like. . .yes, I remember what you said about Elie, but the extent of your defense was an outburst and some personal thoughts. If I had a hard townread that I thought was getting lynched, I'd be in EVERYONE'S face to get that wagon off.

i bet polya nd bbm are scumbuddies he always does this #promafialogic

##unvote

##Vote: BBM

go on and dismiss poly bbm. i'm onto you

Don't like this, either. I'm not reading Poly as scum, either - do I get a vote for effort?

Alright. . .Via needs to come back and EXPLAIN ALL THE THINGS. Their content has lots of assertions with less supporting evidence than I care for. BBM was a town read up until I left at the end of D1. His insistent pushing on Elie actually makes me doubt that read - yes, he did point out that everyone present could've changed the lynch to Marth, BUT he insisted on staying on Elie, which sounds like a very subtle threat of No Lynch (whether he intended to send that message across or not is another matter). Rapier wanting to end the phase while people said stuff rubs me wrong - if that many people are on, it's pretty unlikely that the phase will end in a No Lynch. Mancer needs to lay off the phone - really. One content post every three hours. That should be more than enough. Other than disagreeing about Poly, I'm not really reading Marth as scum. So. . .

##Vote: Rapier

(D1 didn't magically disappear, and the end phase stuff sealed it)

##Vote: Dark

And THIS is because there should be more than enough support for Fire (if I counted everything correctly).

But eclipse, we get our votes reset once we hammer and hammering grants us a 24 hours extension so I think we should hammer in the first class first.

I am assuming that Neko is a survivor-like character since they have proven Insomniac and Mayor roles but that matters not now since they're dead.

I am sorry eclipse for missing out the details of your Holy role, I only remembered you claiming a passive role and thought that was the same role as your Holy one.

Regarding voting for Assassin, I would suggest to leave it for the next day phase or so. I think the Assassin role activates Poly and my roles so it'd be useless to vote for it when I am disabled until D3. Poly and my roles are useless until both of us have made an action so there's no point in voting for Assassin until a night phase where both Poly and I can make our moves.

I need to reread the whole thread again so give me a while. One content post coming soon and I'll try not to spam as much again.

K some more stuff

I read Refa and tbh most of the content is Shin/Rapier focused but this isn't necessarily a bad thing since he has comments on other stuff in the game but that's what they are, comments. So he feels passive in the game so far. I think the Elieson sheep was not great but it was based off of both reasons from ED1 and Elie's refusal to give reads, so in the end the vote was ok. I want to know what he thinks Rapier and Poly now(esp with the latter's claim) since last phase he said he couldn't read Rapier. Random vengeful claim looks townie though.

Kirsche is still scummy to me and I didn't really like his content towards LD1. He has many other scumreads than eclipse but he doesn't commit to any of them- He hardly has any direct interactions with Eli, Shin or me even though we are/were on his priority but he doesn't even commit to an Eli scumread later but never explains why he's starting to doubt his Eli townread. This feels like scum distancing themselves from a mislynch.

Beli's vote on me towards phase end was also WTF because he ignored me the entire day. His vote also looks like scum distancing from mislynch especially since when he made that vote I had like only 1-2 votes on me? While Elieson was at L-1 and some people (like BBM, eclipse and Refa) weren't interested in lynching me so my lynch over Elieson's seemed unlikely.

For some reason people are picking non-wind as a second element, this must be fixed. ##Select: Wind

##Vote: Rapier Sheeping Xinnidy.

Marth everything wrt Elie was already said, and my doubts on Elie were caused by the most recent outburst which I'm pretty sure I implied? I committed to your lynch, people just wanted to lynch Elie more.

Thoughts on Day 1

Page 1 - Lots of RVS stuff happening that's not worth mentioning or looking at. Randa/NekoRex claimed their roles as well.

Page 2 - RVS continues. I claimed my neighbour role here.

Page 3 - Rapier's slip. NekoRex and Poly attacks and votes me for their own reasons.

Page 4 - I think we should look at one of BBM, Poly and Refa for jumping onto Rapier too quickly right at this point. At least one of them could be opportunistic scum.

Page 5 - Minor discussion/debate between kirsche and I. Nothing much worth mentioning other than Bluedoom's post. Don't like how he keeps an RVS vote on Poly because of a weak reason such as "Poly might not have understood the slip". Especially when there was (at that time) someone else that could and should be voted (Rapier for the "slip" eclipse pointed out).

Page 6 - This post pings me too. Don't like the tone of it.

I fail to see the leap of suspicion. He thought that I was being graspy and trying to draw associations between players before they are even flipped. Him voting me had nothing to do with my claim.

Page 7 - Why are you so certain that I am town? Levity misrepresented NekoRex's point in this post. NekoRex specifically referred to me claiming my role and not claiming roles in earlygame in general.

Page 8 - Nothing much of note but Shin's post feels like a big waffle on this read.

Page 9 - Way too much role speculation and discussion in this page. Poly's soft claiming.

Page 10 & 11 - Too much spam. That is my fault, sorry.....

Page 12 - I find it suspicious how eclipse just manages to pop in right after Rapier posts. Otherwise, there's nothing much on this page.

Page 13 - Wow, how did you catch on that Randa & NekoRex were not town? Otherwise, I don't like how eclipse conveniently pops in when Rapier replies. Feels too elusive to me.

Page 14 - Why are you voting Shin if you don't find him scummy?

Feels like a back-and-forth between finding Elieson scummy and not. Pings me the most out of all the players voting Elieson.

Page 15 - I feel like Bluedoom is only making a new case because he can't get anyone to vote kirsche. The case could have been brought up at any time long before his vote on kirsche so I don't understand why he only brought it up when he found his kirsche case to be a "dead end".

Don't like this post because it's all town reads and null reads. Both types of reads are useless to town. I find it funny how he cannot find anyone scummy without considering any of their interactions with me.

Page 16 - Mostly Randa and me spamming. Nothing much here.

Page 17 - Why do I get the feeling that you suddenly dropped your scum read of me? I feel a subtle buddying with Bluedoom in this post.

Page 18 - Why are you analysing the first five pages when so much has happened by the 18th page already? Really feel like you should have analysed pages 13 to 18 instead. Feels like scum posting some content that seems useful but is not useful to town at all.

You found Bluedoom scummy earlier then suddenly finding him townie despite him still waffling? You found him town despite having an issue with him?

Last post on the page pings me.

Page 19 - Someone should just vig him and do us a favour. Nothing more irritating than someone who doesn't even want to play the game after joining it (you shouldn't even have joined the game!).

Page 20 - Nothing much on this page.

Page 21 - Levity being waffly right at the start of the page. If you thought he was crumbing dayvig then why did you want to gun for him all the way from a long time ago?

More waffle. I believe you said you didn't want Bluedoom lynched in this post. Why did you suddenly lose that opinion?

Poly does not have much content at that point too and he was more or less uninterested in the game already so why is it okay to find him scummy when you did not want Rapier lynched for lack of content much earlier in the day phase?

Page 22 - Where did these bad vibes come from? You did not mention anything about kirsche before.

Page 23 - This post essentially says the same thing as this post.

Page 24 - Lazy analysis of the biggest two wagons at that time but he has said he's not interested in this game...

Page 25 to 27 - All the spam near phase end oops.

Page 28 - Don't really like this post. I hate the tone; I hate how opportunistic it seems; I hate how I saw him reading the thread an hour before this and that he could have joined the discussion way earlier.

btw everyone crying about my lack of stuff, we'll ignore that im actually just busy, but i said in the sign up topic i would be mostly using my free time in the other game i am currently alive in until i am brutally murdered or the game ends.

Xinnidy, you may dayvig him if you really want to or if we cannot find anyone else that we think is scummy and should be dayvigged. That is, if he is not modkilled for inactivity by the end of this phase.

Alright, now I'm motivated.

I'm just gonna say this now, too: unless there's a second set of neighbours kicking around, I'm Mancer's neighbour. My vote being on him all phase was due to a point someone made about neighbours usually being scum/town nowadays, and three guesses as to which one I suspect Mancer is if that's not the case.

Gonna read through Marth's ISO now because I'm still kinda leery of him from what I actually bothered reading last phase.

I don't really like the timing and circumstances behind the claim. Why did you not claim earlier? By the way you are phrasing your claim, I feel like you're bringing this up now just to explain a vote on me this phase and to try to get me lynched day 2. This claim otherwise does absolutely nothing right now and should just be kept hidden.

i knew elie would flip town btw it made NO sense for scum!elie to act liek that. you gushya re all hetero

How did you know that Elieson would flip town? No one would know that for certain unless you're scum or have confirmed results on Elieson somehow.

i bet polya nd bbm are scumbuddies he always does this #promafialogic

##unvote

##Vote: BBM

go on and dismiss poly bbm. i'm onto you

What are you trying to achieve here?

Beli's vote on me towards phase end was also WTF because he ignored me the entire day. His vote also looks like scum distancing from mislynch especially since when he made that vote I had like only 1-2 votes on me? While Elieson was at L-1 and some people (like BBM, eclipse and Refa) weren't interested in lynching me so my lynch over Elieson's seemed unlikely.

Beli has ignored everyone the entire day. His vote on you were just lazy analyses on the two biggest wagons and he just found you scummier than Elieson based on what he found.

I really want a Bluedoom lynch today. If only because I didn't like his actions throughout day 1.

BBM pings me slightly for his Elieson backs-and-forths. I feel like he is focusing a lot on getting Elieson lynched throughout the whole of day 1.

I think that Levity could be lurk scum. He waffles a lot throughout the whole of day 1 and appears to be helpful when he is actually not helpful at all.

i was really drunk last night and only remember like half of those posts.

i don't really understand what mancer means by "waffling on dayvig claim" or whatever because i never did that.

ugh my motivation for this game is really shit im sorry

although @eclipse, since you apparently missed my argument with BBM, that's literally all the evidence I can... give... unless you want me to actually go and read BBM and list reasons why he rubs me the wrong way but I'm unfortunately gonna be gone all day

i was really drunk last night and only remember like half of those posts.

i don't really understand what mancer means by "waffling on dayvig claim" or whatever because i never did that.

ugh my motivation for this game is really shit im sorry

The link right after that sentence points to BBM's post, not to you.

I messed up the presentation and formatting of that post while trying to get it out (me derping badly while trying to make a large post and not be spammy).

Thoughts on Day 1

Page 15 - I feel like Bluedoom is only making a new case because he can't get anyone to vote kirsche. The case could have been brought up at any time long before his vote on kirsche so I don't understand why he only brought it up when he found his kirsche case to be a "dead end".

Poly does not have much content at that point too and he was more or less uninterested in the game already so why is it okay to find him scummy when you did not want Rapier lynched for lack of content much earlier in the day phase?

Page 25 to 27 - All the spam near phase end oops.

Page 28 - Don't really like this post. I hate the tone; I hate how opportunistic it seems; I hate how I saw him reading the thread an hour before this and that he could have joined the discussion way earlier.

Gonna answer these things because I've already answered your other points gainst me but you keep reiterating them and honestly I can't keep repeating my defence over and over.

1. Well yes if I don't get people to agree with my case it means I need to rethink it or try scumhunting in another direction. He was still on my priority list so its not like I picked up a scumread and dropped it. Also yeah I could've made it earlier but I didn't notice it then? I did notice it later and I ended up being sort-of-right about them, before you criticise my scumhunting method of finding scumreads by looking at interactions with you.

2. At the time when 'I didn't want Rapier lynched' (and I wouldn't even phrase it like that) it was because people posting in the thread were making a big issue of the scumslip deal and acting like he was confirmed scum, so my reply was that it was not necessarily true and it would depend upon his response. Since Randa spoilt the whole thing like an idiot, it didn't really matter in the end.

3. You've basically killed your own point right here. Yeah I was around for about an hour(gg mafia makes you play when you wake up ugh) but I had to catch up with the new pages and you basically admitted that pages 25-27 were spam. Page 24 was filled with stuff related to Elieson and his claim. Page 23 was my last content post relating to Rapier. When I came online it was just spam and people waiting for hammer. Really, what kind of discussion was there for me to take part in?

1. Why is 3 hours away from deadline, when you decide to address the wagon(s).

2. Why marth? I believe marth is scummy, however at the time of your vote he had one vote on him, it seems like you just wanted to lynch not eli. but why then did you pick marth?

3. both of your reads are pretty surface level. i really dont see the effort to actually find intent in people's post.

i had just gotten home from work and knew the deadline was that night. marth very recently had more votes on him and three hours is plenty of time for a vote swing.

i wasnt going to start a whole new wagon so i isod them both. elie didnt look great but comparatively marth came across more as mafia.

you dont have to agree but i explained my thoughts on each one.

It was already mentioned that Belisarius had completely ignored the big wagons until 3 hours before deadline.

Xinnidy, you may dayvig him if you really want to or if we cannot find anyone else that we think is scummy and should be dayvigged. That is, if he is not modkilled for inactivity by the end of this phase

im not completely ignoring them, i contributed the best way i thought by looking at both marth and elie and laying down a vote. just because im not on to post every 4 hours doesnt make me inactive.

I'm finding Quote scummy, he's really pushing the BBM scum because BBM tunneled Elie and because of their other interactions. I don't think BBM would tunnel a town member as scum because it would get him this kind of unwanted flak so this also seems overly opportunistic. He really went out of his way to repeat that he didn't want to lynch Elie (like he knew he was town)

eclipse is scummy because she overreacted to my vote that everyone quickly told me was stupid and removed a vote from her scumread to place one on me in hopes of a quick lynch. It's very mafia to be reactive in that way.

I still see Marth as scummy because the vote swing Elie's way near the end of the day didn't make sense for people who were reading Marth as mafia, but ITP Randa/Rex was a big part of that and I'm townreading Mancer who was also a part of that.

Xinnidy is town. We can't substantiate the dayvig claim yet but it would be a bad claim as mafia since they usually only get a one shot and if she's untargettable she'll be around for a while.

Mancer is town because Neighbor claim d1 would give you a lot of unwanted attention as scum. He's doing a lot of pushing and asking some good questions.

##Vote Quote

##Select Fire

I can see where BBM is coming from, I guess. I'm pretty miffed that I roleclaimed for nothing though. ;/ The misfortunes of the wise is better than the prosperity of the fool, though.

Also don't see why Xinny would want to keep the Ascetic modifier. She's a dayvig, so she can't get roleblocked or redirected or anything. Additionally, it prevents people from doccing/watching/whatevering her. Content on keeping my vote on Knight since Fire will most likely get hammered in anyways.

Sorry about the lack of reads, just woke up and will probably be busy for the next 5-8 hours. So uh, don't expect any content from me until then.

##Unvote

although @eclipse, since you apparently missed my argument with BBM, that's literally all the evidence I can... give... unless you want me to actually go and read BBM and list reasons why he rubs me the wrong way but I'm unfortunately gonna be gone all day

I said EXPLAIN ALL THE THINGS. I get why you feel BBM is scum. Here's what else I'd like to see:

I kinda wonder why bbm asked me for opinions on "other lynch candidates" when I've commented, somehow, on every lynch candidate discussed today (even ones that don't have a wagon anymore, like Mancer) literally except for Marth, who is the only other player at this time with a significant wagon on him.

Elie's latest posts make me want to lynch him even less so I'm gonna reread Marth when I'm back on my laptop since I don't really have any thoughts on him yet

Here's what I managed to grab off from your D1 responses before then:

- Not interested in lynching four people (one of who got lynched anyway); of those, the only person that was elaborated on was Elie, based off of his outburst (this reasoning ignores his content)

- Refa's not scum based off of playstyle (again, no content)

- BBM's tunneling pinged your scumdar, so vote (I'm fine with this reason)

- Poly read (this has stuff from the game itself)

- No read on Rapier

- Beli read (also stuff from the game itself)

- No read on Marth

From D2, thinking that Poly's scummy based off of voting his neighbor. How is this scummy? If Mancer spammed a neighbor topic like he spammed the thread, I'd probably vote him out of frustration. Lastly, I doubt that kirsche is going to be lynched, ever.

So. . .what are your reads on everyone (mentioned or otherwise), this time backed with content?

eclipse is scummy because she overreacted to my vote that everyone quickly told me was stupid and removed a vote from her scumread to place one on me in hopes of a quick lynch. It's very mafia to be reactive in that way.

I'm not being lynched, and your D1 actions were awful. Thus, the vote. The reason why I'm not voting you now is because I think Xinnidy should shoot you, and save everyone the trouble.

kirsche - After N1's results, I'm 80% sure that my passive alone would've cleared me. Dunno who did that public tracker thingy, but kindly requesting that whoever did it targets someone else.

Yeah I agree with Refa; since Xinny is a dayvig all the ascetic is going to do is mean she's going to die for sure tonight... we should pick Fire/Earth so that she can shoot tomorrow and also be docced tonight (if the Doc is inside Fire/Earth I guess)

##Select: Fighter for now

Shin, what happened to your Rapier read? You indicated him as scummy yesterday and are now just dismissing his actions as "typical Rapier stuff" which I don't really like. Not really sure what happened to your Beli read either. Also on a quick reread I kind of don't like the timing of Shin's Elie vote. The Elie vote came right after several people agreed with my case (but didn't vote themselves), and despite basically sheeping my case he has me as null in the post where he votes Elie.

##Vote: Shin

I have more about Shin to say, but MOBA before mafia, so I'll just vote for now

Oh, right. The ONLY thing that weirds me out about Shin is his questions regarding that list of mine in D1 (unless that's his way of saying that something bad happened to him last night, in which case he should've outed it).

Shin, what happened to your Rapier read? You indicated him as scummy yesterday and are now just dismissing his actions as "typical Rapier stuff" which I don't really like. Not really sure what happened to your Beli read either. Also on a quick reread I kind of don't like the timing of Shin's Elie vote. The Elie vote came right after several people agreed with my case (but didn't vote themselves), and despite basically sheeping my case he has me as null in the post where he votes Elie.

The more I looked into Rapier on D1, the more I found that it's him being just bad rather than necessarily scummy. Beli hasn't really done much since my last read, and I said I'd do another look over (which I didn't because other things existed). The Eli case wasn't a sheep, whilst the reasons were similar, I hadn't taken your vote into account. What makes this different from everyone else who sheeped?

eclipse, I was sorta expecting somebody to explode last night. You can't say something like you did yesterday without me being curious.

That answers one question, but raises three more!

BBM, it's not a sudden drop of my Rapier read, in my priorities, he's still pretty high up, and I've expressed that I wouldn't be too sad to see him lynched. One thing I hadn't noticed before was his read on Marth. He mentions a lot of things in passing but comes to "I can't read him" as a conclusion. His attitude sucks, but that's the thing, I don't think that in itself is scummy.

Sorry I'm looking for a sub because I'm gonna be virtually nonexistent these next few days and think it might be best bleh ):

Prims can i sub/hydra into the slot. just so this game can be even more #rekt.

ok so I thought I had more to say but I think I said it on D1 about his Poly vote so nvm. Shin, your posts today actually defend Rapier from Xinny and say he's just bad instead of scummy. This doesn't anywhere indicate that you're still okay with a lynch on him. I actually am getting more suspicious of Rapier because I'm reading the Rapier/Shin interactions as scum/scum.