Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

role results combined with (admittedly weak) mod meta. I can go into more detail if I need to claim.

what? How could mod meta possibly be a part of this if you don't know anything about Boron's role?

What the fuck

Okay, I'm going to have to leave in about 15 minutes (fuck lunch, I can go on without eating another two hours) and if I have to claim I'd rather do it with a decent amount of time. Do you guys want me to claim?

I would prefer an SB claim first and if his reasoning is good you could claim but otherwise I would rather not have you claim.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Boron's going to claim, I would rather claim before her for reasons. My results don't imply Boron's guilty itself but it still kind of bugs me.

I'm the rolecop, Boron is a two part role, T / J. Those are only the first letters of the words, but I don't know if Boron wants me telling everyone her role or not. I found it kind of suspicious since in 2hu all of the scum were 2 part roles in the same way i got boron's results, but it's nothing definitive so eh.

I'm the rolecop, Boron is a two part role, T / J. Those are only the first letters of the words, but I don't know if Boron wants me telling everyone her role or not. I found it kind of suspicious since in 2hu all of the scum were 2 part roles in the same way i got boron's results, but it's nothing definitive so eh.

... Is this LITERALLY the only reason you find my role suspicious?

Going by 2hu town had like no investigation.

SB why didn't you pressure Boron earlier

it was nowhere near concrete and thought it would look really weird on its own when i was (and still am) struggling to get a read from the majority of boron's posts

and yeah my rvs vote was a crumb

If people still want me to fully claim I can do so. But I'm leaving in about ten minutes and won't be back until at least two hours. I'll probably be around for phase end, but if I have to claim I'd rather do it earlier than later.

If people still want me to fully claim I can do so. But I'm leaving in about ten minutes and won't be back until at least two hours. I'll probably be around for phase end, but if I have to claim I'd rather do it earlier than later.

I guess a claim would be nice. because I'm in suspense wondering

and experienced players have probably figured it out already.

I don't know if Proto will really be back in time to claim, the only reason I would be okay with a Proto lynch is so I can keep my role

Also I want to talk to SB on IRC tonight, make it happen BBM

If Boron's going to claim, I would rather claim before her for reasons. My results don't imply Boron's guilty itself but it still kind of bugs me.

My mind is wandering about that claim, but I thought something was a bit specific about your RVS vote on Boron, semantics-wise.

Umm, am I gonna have to add my claim to the growing pile of claims? I'd rather not if that's alright, but since Paper so graciously piled votes on me, I guess it's up to you

I don't know if Proto will really be back in time to claim, the only reason I would be okay with a Proto lynch is so I can keep my role

Also I want to talk to SB on IRC tonight, make it happen BBM

Assuming you as town (scum having your role would be.... OP but it is possible) your role might be worth the lynch.

Especially with a bunch of other people scumreading Proto.

I'm leaving in about an hour for class but I can still be on once I get there

Class ends about 5 hours from now and then I drive home (which means I will be missing from about 45-15 minutes before phase end), then I'm free all night. Tomorrow I may or may not be driving somewhere to pick up my brother since he's visiting for the weekend (would leave about ~21 hours from now and not get back til after D2 started)

Mostly I want to keep my role because if I'd been able to read I would've set up the votals so the person with the most would be someone that's not likely to be lynched unless scum want to out their whole team (it's a good trade) like BBM or me and then had 2 wagons (or 3 slightly smaller wagons to choose from). And maybe given us less time, not sure.