Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather Clari/Yolo first but I guess you still aren't asking me :v

I agree they are better lynches, but if people are up for it, I don't see why we shouldn't force one of the best players to actually do something or die.

No. I doubt he's scum over strawman/nova and I don't think the way marth treated prims is likely language spoken to a scummate.

If clarinets flips town, faerie knight goes on the chopping block. That'd have made his two scumreads over the entirety of the game (myself & clarinets) both town. So utterly wrong to the point of scumminess considering he's barely looked outside of us.

@yolo: thoughts on the heavily implied (and unfortunate) mason claim?

also Where Is SB? pls help

Can you point this out? People keep mentioning it but I can't even tell who made it.

Also, the quoted wagon should clear up, it's bad. Take that as you will.

i don't think i've seen such an obvious mason soft in my life

I have no reason to say anything when the flip will say enough. I'm no longer challenging the SB vote because I'm just irritated at this game now.

here u go, some assorted quotes, note timestamps

Wow. So quote can talk to manix after death AND we have masons?

If they're masons then nevermind, I was wrong on faerie. But if they're neighbors that's a different story and I'd want to hear how they concluded each other to be town.

Besides the numbers spec, Ars's case on Clarinets is probably the most convincing case posted by anyone on anyone else so far. I would for sure lynch. One thing I thought about is why a scum Clarinets wouldn't switch over to Marth at the end of the day? The last quote from Ars's post from Clarinets clearly has Clarinets saying that he both gets bad vibes from Marth and knows a FK lynch isn't going to happen. It might look bad to switch to Marth because he is the other wagon (might look like voting Marth just to save himself) but then he had that statement against Marth and with the Marth flip, he would have at least had his vote on scum rather been stuck out on this non-committal gray area that looks even worse.

Playing the "wrong townie" angle is way better than the very obvious bus vote though.

@Manix, why out the Mason crumb?

I read over Prims again and now I'm really iffy on him. It felt like he tried to avoid talking about Marth where he could because he was trying to get out of having to vote for him? And it doesn't feel like there's much a flow between his posts beyond his primary suspicion for most of D1 (Clarinets). He kind of awkwardly dropped me and Strawman and then said nothing about us D2 and the pressure vote felt like a "he was trying to pretend he wasn't trying? I'm aware thats horribly worded but idk how else to explain it. Trying too hard to look like he isn't I guess? If Clarinets is scum I can't see Prims scum too though because I don't see why he would ignore Marth there.

Don't think Nova is scum because even when he wasn't voting Marth its pretty easy to see that he was updating his opinion on him as the thread went on yesterday in a way thats not easy to fake. The only thing I really find weird is that he felt a bit jumpy when the votes came in today but I wouldn't lynch him off of it.

I also don't really like Makaze anymore because it feels like he keeps going after these leads that don't go anywhere? It feels like he's abusing the playstyle to get away with the fact that he's not actually posting that much content and his reason for voting me over Marth earlier in the day is horseshit (and his later switch off was bad too). He has (or did have idek) a lot of reads but with the way he's playing it they may as well not exist. Like, look at this post here and notice how his "fully cleared" reads are basically being treated like paper - it feels like he's just trying to act confident and hope nobody questions what he's saying.

Want to read Omega/Junko/Manix again but I'm too lazy to go through the first two ISOs and want an answer to my question first for Manix so I'm going to do other things for a while.

I also don't really like Makaze anymore because it feels like he keeps going after these leads that don't go anywhere? It feels like he's abusing the playstyle to get away with the fact that he's not actually posting that much content and his reason for voting me over Marth earlier in the day is horseshit (and his later switch off was bad too). He has (or did have idek) a lot of reads but with the way he's playing it they may as well not exist. Like, look at this post here and notice how his "fully cleared" reads are basically being treated like paper - it feels like he's just trying to act confident and hope nobody questions what he's saying.

...Wait a goddamn minute.

Wait just a cotton pickin' moonshine guzzlin' horse fuckin' minute.

Did Makaze case me for doing the same thing he did?

SB is null-er after my interactions with him, Clarinets is still scum-like, but I'm not getting the tone vibe to go with the supposed obvious scum stuff. Okay with the lynch but not feeling it. Pretty much realized my biggest reason for casing Clarinets is that he town read me, which isn't enough to put him above people like Nova or Yolo.

My lynch priority right now is: Yolo > Marth > Nova > Clarinets

Oh

##Unvote

##Vote Faerie Knight

Sheep me please.

my

You're wrong, I was trying to gauge attitudes. My vote didn't really matter, but as a result of it I got a pretty town reaction from Arnev.

But completely aside from that I'm sorely disappointed at the lack of comment on Marth's claim. No one really moved off, no one criticized it. Don't get on my case when you haven't made a comment yourself.

##Unvote

##Vote SB

fuckin

Sigh. Marth it is.

##Unvote

##Vote Marth

god.

2LG09hh.jpg

##Unvote

Vote: Makaze

There aren't enough facepalms to describe how I feel at this moment.

You know full well that my vote on FK wasn't serious because you read it and reacted as such when I made it. You know my reasoning for switching to SB because you knew when you reacted to it initially.

Re-examine your position, Nova. If you did what you did as town while seeming as scummy as you seem, why would you think that me doing something similar makes me scum, or, knowing that it's me saying it, think that hypocrisy is an alignment tell? As town we know that when we do something no matter what it is it is not alignment indicative because we know we are town, but if someone else does it it is alignment indicative because we don't know they are town.

I'm willing to assume this is a "gotcha" feeling riding itself out, but if you don't think better of it I'll just lock you in as scum and ride it until I die if need be. I'm tired of questioning my instincts and considering your reasoning just to see you turn around like this.

And before you say "but i thought you 110% locked in me, huuuh? :)))", I was seriously considering your Clarinets case as a means of tried leading you before this happened. I'm not going to play those kinds of games with you.

Hey it's me I am reading the mafia thread.

@Crysta: where's ur vote

@Clarinets: where'd you go, who is mafia and why

@Faerie Knight: where'd you go, who is mafia and why

@Shinori: who is mafia? you talked about wanting to lynch for info but your D1 vote was on the silly townie lurker guy nobody else had been talking about which seems to contradict that. I can't tell what you actually think about anything and it worries me; please post new content.

@Strawman: yolo was key in getting the Marth wagon going and while he never posted his reasoning that also gave him a free pass to drop the bus at any time if he was scum and yet he didn't. I don't think Marth would've gotten lynched without him. How likely do you think it is scum!yolo decided Marth (who, mind you, was a hijacker, a powerful scum role) was expendable that early and stuck with it the entire day? A lot of Marth votes were consolidation; town's biases weren't even against Marth that much until yolo's vote. I'm not feeling scum!yolo because if he was trying to play the obvtown busser I'd expect him to capitalize on his voting record by making his content more palatable by SF's standards to cement himself as a town read

With that out of the way, I don't think Clarinets is Marth's scumbuddy because of gut. Can't figure out how to explain it as is but wanna Get This Post Out There so you're going to have to be patient with me. I don't like Ars Nova's case on Clarinets' posts about Marth though. Everything Clarinets says about Marth is neutral at worst IMO and it looks like Ars Nova is twisting it to make it a reason to vote Clarinets. Like, yeah, Marth wasn't on Clarinets' reads list... but that also makes perfect sense for a town!Clarinets who didn't suspect Marth, which lines up with the previous two Clarinets post that were cited.

If Marth was bussed then I agree Strawman makes the most sense. Scum being one of the main momentum votes seems unlikely because who wants to make their hijacker a wagon on D1? but Strawman / Marth distancing from each other is reasonable. I'm OK with that wagon. Second most likely contender for a Marth bus is Crysta, because she was on Marth early but only actually made a vote when the wagon was building up @Crysta: what changed between those posts that made Marth worth a vote then but not originally?

Ars Nova interactions with Marth are something I've seen from scum a lot (put buddy on the backburner to pursue another player). I hate this post because it looks like he's bringing up Marth again just for the sake of bringing up Marth again. It had only been 12 hours since Marth's last post, but when Marth finally posted again soon after Ars Nova didn't say anything about it when posting right after. His pursuit of Marth is tied to his scumread of Clarinets, which is convenient if Clarinets was a mislynch he was pushing since once Clarinets died he'd no longer have to push Marth.

Besides his bad ties with Marth I haven't particularly enjoyed his aggression in response to being voted. Saying I "waited until after Makaze had made a convincing case and a dead townie had chimed in" is twisting the issue to make me look bad because for all he knew I could have just suspected him from the start of the phase but not got around to posting. I didn't even fit into his proposed scumteam if he thought yolo was the third scum so it looks like he was just being antagonistic to bully people into not voting him.

##Vote: Ars Nova

I feel much more confident about his interactions with Marth being scum/scum than Strawman's, but I'd consolidate on the Strawman wagon. I don't have anything to add about Strawman that hasn't already been said, though.