Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

I need to take a bit of time and check out a better vote prospect then, if JSND isn't on the chopping block anymore. I'll place my vote down in a few.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote

Boo BBM. There's more to being a leader than telling people what to do.

I will not vote Shinori (and recommend no one else does because there is apparently a motivator but I would rather see him lynched than Rein.

I wouldn't have claimed to you if SOMEONE hadn't outed the first two letters of my role in the first place. Also, the first sentence is exactly why I hate town leaders. If I want to be "useful" and help the town more then I should claim to the leader? Fuck that.

I meant the more people claim to the town leader, the more useful the town leader is, not the person who claims. >_> And look at SFMM2 btw- a town leader didn't mean that the town stopped scumhunting or anything of the sort.

And even after SB outed the first two letters of your role, I had zero idea what your role was until you claimed. It was your choice to claim- don't put that on my role or on SB.

If you don't want to play the game as it's become, that's fine. I think that even Prims would prefer you sub out if you honestly think the roles in the setup are unfun. But if you're going to remain in the game, bitching about it is unfun for me.

Pedit: Kay, if you think I'm a scum Rolecop, your vote should be on me. Your logic makes no sense, if I'm a scum info role surely lynching me will deny them valuable information, won't it?

Scum won't get much more information than town would. You could claim roleblocked once, maaaaaybe twice, but other than that, you'll have to report results if you wanna look like town. And if PRs start dying more than would make sense, you look bad. Granted, BBM looks bad too, but I think a lot of people would look at you first.

Why?

Also, why do you think he claimed during D1 to half ass push a lynch?

Why what, specifically?

I really don't know, that's a questionable decision regardless of his alignment. Maybe he was at least partly nervous about being lynched himself, maybe he thought he'd get more towncred that way than by just claiming to BBM, maybe he was that desperate for another scumread. Maybe he sincerely thought Boron was scummy for having a two-part role but it seems like an odd thing to claim publicly over when he didn't even seem to care that much.

Like I said--at best, I'm genuinely surprised, at worst, it's scummy. I just expect to see something new out of people on d2 compared to mid-d1: there is so much more material to work with. It seems like being overconfident in your d1 reads, if nothing changes. I dunno, like, if you to scumread stays the same, sure, but your top 4? That's probably more than half the scumteam right there, and how are you confident that you've found >half the scum d1 even if you think your d2 confirms it?

What's scummy about having confidence in your reads? If anything scum will be less attached to their reads since they're not sincere. No?

You seem quite certain that SB is scum but I don't see where this certainty is coming from. The entirety of your reads seems to stem from the contradiction issue that you said wasn't certain, defensiveness regarding your vote (which I don't really see, given that I don't like/understand the vote either), and a nonsense post from SB (which I agree was exaggerated but I don't see the scum intent of exactly). If you think SB is scum now but aren't willing to lynch him because of his claim then why aren't you pushing him anyway so the rest of the town can have more reason to lynch him later on?

Scum intent in that post of SB's is to discredit me/my argument against him, and/or avoid addressing it in a more reasonable fashion.

What "pushing" do you suggest I do? Every one of my last posts has expanded on one read, if I'm not alive later on to advocate lynching him then I ought to have at least left behind enough of an argument.

-Bear's claim is meh and seems semi-desperate. A hooker/re-hooker is kind of neat, I guess, but I think that even if he does flip town, he won't be that much missed. I'm sure we've got other roleblockers around.

Uh, what makes you think we have other roleblockers around? That's a weird assertion to be sure of. Plus I feel like this dodges actual discussion. We don't lynch people because they won't be missed. This would be okay if you had, like, been pushing bearclaw as scum for a while, but reading your ISO, you've just voted for him without even the slightest indication why. Your only comments about him were that you wouldn't vote for him without reading his ISO, and that his claim was meh and not that valuable. Explain your actual scumread, please.

Also wait what why did you put that vote there. You just said Rein was looking more town and then you vote him instead. Please explain this, it is all most awfully bad.

Boron and Eli, why not revote?

##Unvote

##Stab: Polydeuces

Oh okay never mind about Boron I missed her post. That said, um, what are you protesting? If it's BBM and/or Paperblade doing something, vote someone else, at least. If you're just being contrary, that's... kinda anti-town, I think. If you're protesting the setup or something, that's at least as disrespectful to Prims as subbing out imo.

Yeah, I think barring something weird or Boron realizing that throwing a fit doesn't help town Shino's probably going to get lynched, I think he's the scummiest out of him and Rein.

I see him so he should probably claim.

If you don't want to play the game as it's become, that's fine. I think that even Prims would prefer you sub out if you honestly think the roles in the setup are unfun. But if you're going to remain in the game, bitching about it is unfun for me.

If I could have subbed out, don't you think I would've by now?

##Vote: bearclaw

Y'know, fuck it

##Unvote

This whole "lol wagon switch" thing is pretty damn stupid. I only went Rein again due to not having any read on either Shinori or Refa.

Well bbm and paper both have my claim but whatever.

I'm a town alchemist.

Kirito from Sword Art Online.

I have the ability to use two items at once instead of just one item and if I so choose I can transform an item I'm holding into either a lynchproof vest or a bulletproof vest.

Y'know who would be asking for a sub RIGHT NOW if there was one? Me. I'm having problems reading ATM.

Kay - Who says that a scum role cop can't lie about their results? I don't like the attitude you have about SB. . .fuck, the room is spinning.

Shinori - If you're allowed to put off a content post for a while for whatever reason, then you damn well will understand when I say that my Sunday and Monday consisted of me being a busy forum mod, getting sick off of dinner, and me being sick RIGHT NOW for I-don't-even-know-what-the-fuck-triggered-this-one, in order.

BBM - I can't make it during that time.

Since I'm in no shape to play, ##Unvote.

muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shinori's actually BP, Rein's town IMO (despite my voting him, I just wanted a lynch) and I dunno about Refa. Bear's not an option, so... eh. I don't think I'm voting today, this is so confusing right now and my head/stomach are killing me.