Mystery Mafia 2 - Game Over

Grace

oh oops I forgot to answer SB's other thing

yeah I could have just voted him on mobile but ~lazy~ and I was still doubting my suspicion on him which is why I questioned him in the first place.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's less because I'm not taking the game seriously and more because I'm not getting any strong reads on people.

To be fair though that's probably because I'm not paying very much attention.

I'll drop the PR if it helps with clarity

however i've been admittedly avoiding the thread because it's getting frustrating that people aren't understanding my point regarding randa, particularily SB, and it feels like everybody thinks prims is town except for me.

Still don't like Eli because his Randa suspicion is pretty contradictory. He says that "scum are more attentive of what they do earlygame" but then has Randa not remembering where his vote was as part of the suspicion? Also in his #161 the only reason that actually seems like a good reason is potentially rolefishing masons, except if he's going to play the meta card scum!Prims tends to ignore any crumbs he sees in thread and then just kill them at night instead.

>Randa voted weapons

>Randa said "oops i thought i voted Elie"

I view this situation as similar to that Family Guy murder mystery episode where Quagmire rushes into the room after the 20 some-odd people find X person dead and he's like "Sorry guys I was just jerk...ed out of a power nap"

>Randa shifts his vote

That's not how I view prims' playstyle in its entirety, I just had to describe it as him playing to his scum meta of doing loads of distracting things rather than just a few [in early game] because i wasn't sure if i was really explaining myself well since people didn't seem to follow me

I lost a post like 4 times and I'm slightly frustrated because my australian client called me up and is having me do a bunch of work for him late tonight so I'll throw something up tmrw after I catch back up

Alright, yeah, I'm totally coasting. Term's starting, so I'll probably coast some more.

Read over Elie for token srs effort, and I see a lot of reasoning that could go either way, mostly about Prims. What I mean is that I feel like Elie is making a case by emphasizing scum motive for things town could've done. Then I again I did this too, and declaring this reasoning itself as scummy falls to the same reasoning. Basically I'm not that sold, but ehhhhhhh gut is leaning scum. Would switch to Mancer if a wagon picks up.

And what kind of scum shoots a miller claim?

Eli, I still don't get how that isn't a contradiction? You said that scum are more likely to remember earlygame details, but when Randa forgets you say he's scummy for it which doesn't make any sense. What way was he supposed to respond to that? And Prims' games where he was imo the most distracting (Paris and MLP) were both towngames for him, so I still don't agree with that. That being said:

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

I feel like Eli would be more desperate to get a counterwagon going as scum rather than desperately pushing Prims. I guess he could be Mancer's buddy or something, but then this is still a better play. What I said before still stands and his last post is kind of useless since he's just yelling at a mason claim for most of it. I didn't actually remember where he was voting before I checked his ISO either because the waffle on Eli at the bottom of his post made me think it was one of Mancer's minor scumreads instead, not his top one.

If not Mancer, I'd probably go back to Randa (who disappeared for some reason?) or either FFM/J for being inactive since I think most of the active game looks better right now. Poly looks slightly better because I don't think he would've missed the mason claim if he was talking to his scumbuddies, but it could just be like Shinori from CYOU'RE who just wasn't talking to them.

Day 1.4 Votals - I'm playing Necrodancer, do not disturb Edition

Sara (5): WeaponsOfMassConstruction, Paperblade, MancerNecro, BBM, Blackhawk Stinger

MancerNecro (4): Bluedoom, Prims, Quote, SB

Prims (1): Sara

Bluedoom (1): FrostyFireMage

Randa (1): Refa

Not Voting (2): #HBC J, Randa

With 14 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline and 8 to hammer. There are 10 hours and 53 minutes left in the day.

Consolidation would be nice but I'm not sold on scum!Mancer. Would prefer an Elie lynch, especially since he seems like he has tunnel vision on Prims. But I dunno.

Like, Elie feels super off to me and he's the only person I honestly scumread right now because his content feels lacking to me and now he seems like he's pushing Prims way too hard

Refa/Frosty/Randa should consolidate on someone.

actually Elie sucks for associative reads because I can't really see who his buddy could be (easiest answer would likely be J but idk) whereas Mancer could provide some better reads on flip

but I dunno

I'm okay with Mancer lynch I guess; I mostly agree with SB that Elie would have tried harder for a counterwagon and would have probably dropped Prims by now if he were scum due to all the negative attention he's getting for it.

I feel like Prims has pretty much vanished after the early game shenanigans which kind of makes me uneasy tbh. I know he's said that he's not paying very much attention to the game but meh.

FIRST DAY OF CLASS should be back before phase end

Yeah I p much don't have anything more to say at this point because not much has really happened since my last content post IMO and I think the Mancer lynch is better. It has been mostly a 'do we vote eli or mancer' kinda thing for the last page or so but I'm sure I'll get more stuff to say come D2. Also FFM I wasn't waffling at all, just noting how Mancer/Randa were being passive ED1 and not being active in discussion, so Idk where your scumread on me is coming from.

Also p happy keeping my vote where it is, BBM's #195 explains my problem with Mancer's defence, and also, he didn't fully answer my questions pointed towards him.

I won't be around for end phase unfortunately. Oh well.

I'm not??? I'm just saying that from the looks of it there won't be as many associative reads if/when you do flip, even as scum

Yeah elie I think poly was just saying there wouldn't be a lot of associative reads/information based on actions off your flip. I'm gonna try to read more before phase end and give more thoughts since it's my coffee day

Though I'm having the same dilemma where most of the active game looks all right to me except my my gutread on BBM and lol watch prims be third or s/t

BBM, what's your actual opinion on Mancer and Eli? It sounds like you buy into my reasons for not lynching Eli but still have your vote there which is ???

I don't think Eli needs to claim unless Mancer claims a power role because he'd be the logical backup lynch if that happened, but idk. Decide for yourself I guess.

Since it's dead in here as it is, I'm Vanilla

i'm really slammed at work and have not been able to produce or come up with anything so for now I'm going to just

##Unvote

until I can get some time to focus. Damnit manix my australian clients are up my butt like it's nobody's business. I'm employing you to do something about it

I don't see why Elie needed to claim when not the leading wagon but lol.

I'm happy with a Mancer lynch. I think Elie would've been afraid to push me as scum since I'm high-profile and nobody else really suspected me, and if it really was a scum push he probably would've backed off after getting flak for it. Though he's not really a town read, as is I'm inclined to just think he's paranoid about my meta. Meanwhile, Mancer is twisting Elie's actions in ways that don't really make sense as an excuse to vote.