Politics Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Makaze: Town (you are). Would like an explanation for the Bizz townread though, since I'm (obviously) not getting that at all.

Entirely gut right now. I figure getting my reads out there is helpful to town with or without reasons since it helps them narrow the playing field. I'm open to hearing a real case on Via but for now it just looks like town infighting to me. Looking forward to the promised elaboration. If it doesn't come or doesn't hold up then I'll start doubting.

More info 4 you:

My gut says Paperblade is scum. The reason I didn't bring it up before now is because I wanted more info before challenging him. I don't think I'm going to get any more without doing anything about it though.

He's been sitting on his RVS vote for Manix this whole time. Offers tiny tidbits like "I don't like Ars' post" and "I don't see how what Shinori did was scummy" but never actually expands on it... And doesn't switch his vote, ever. I don't understand why he would do that unless he's intentionally trying to stay under the radar, which seems to be working. If he were truly not efforting at all I don't know why he's add those tidbits. Same reasoning applied to Manix applies double to Paper. What are others' thoughts on this?

Ordered scumreads are: Paperblade >= Manix > Refa > Elieson > Psych > PKLucas

Ordered townreads are: SB > Rapier > Via > Shinori

Makaze i might have missed it but can you cite the part where you said you're scumreading me?

You didn't miss it. That's the first I've mentioned it.

My gut says Paperblade is scum. The reason I didn't bring it up before now is because I wanted more info before challenging him. I don't think I'm going to get any more without doing anything about it though.

He's been sitting on his RVS vote for Manix this whole time. Offers tiny tidbits like "I don't like Ars' post" and "I don't see how what Shinori did was scummy" but never actually expands on it... And doesn't switch his vote, ever. I don't understand why he would do that unless he's intentionally trying to stay under the radar, which seems to be working. If he were truly not efforting at all I don't know why he's add those tidbits. Same reasoning applied to Manix applies double to Paper. What are others' thoughts on this?

I'd sheep it, that's pretty much how he plays as scum anyways (although with more effort, but since he's not taking this seriously it makes sense).

(OMG NO SORRY I'M JUST JOKING AROUND I'M NOT TRYING TO BE AN ASSHOLE I LOVE YOU REFA)

IT'S COOL I WASN'T LIKE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY OR ANYTHING

Yeah, I'm the best at being scum and am not scum, so Poly is wrong on TWO accounts that's more than ONE account but less than THREE accounts.