BBM

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically my plan is to shoot whoever efforts the most

since whoever is efforting is probably scum trying to look good

i'm scumreading manix for pretty much opposite reasons gg

I like how Makaze ignores Shinori's questions twice, than slings mud at him anyway

>Can't tell if same aligned scum or if just makaze is scum but time will tell unless makaze has some sort of cop out for why he is being so dodgy with answers

Shinori had already jumped around twice and flat out ignored questions about why until I made that mini-case on him. To be frank I didn't think any explanation was necessary. Since it was Shinori doing the asking it looked like playing dumb to me.

Shinori had already jumped around twice and flat out ignored questions about why until I made that mini-case on him. To be frank I didn't think any explanation was necessary. Since it was Shinori doing the asking it looked like playing dumb to me.

don't forget, we're not you

Via, Rapier and SB read gut town to me.

Gong by the numbers, Refa is either playing a very risk scum game or is genuinely helping town by digging up as much information as possible. I don't have any meta to go on here but for now he's looking pretty town from the motivational standpoint.

Psych, PKLucas, Poly and Manix are all looking suspicious for not weighing in on anything/not taking risks.

Call all of you at least give your read on me if nothing else?

do you think he's trying too hard to look like he's not trying... too hard

i'd expect town to actually try or shitpost

but then manix is like "i'll try later maybe. ok no lol"

That's fair. He's not in the clear or anything, but not being serious doesn't discount the good work he might be doing for town.

Continuation for Refa: Gut still says scum acting town, actions say town. Trying to be objective until more info comes up.

SB is right about Manix though.

##Vote: Manix

ok was at the doctor all day (being protected from scumkills obv) then I have to go plant trees for like 3 hours then I will read the thread

@refa tho i didn't like his vote but at the time also gutread shinori and now idk anymore, will elaborate on stuff later

basically my plan is to shoot whoever efforts the most

since whoever is efforting is probably scum trying to look good

but having a plan in and of itself is pretty effort-y so i would say it is actually you paperbad who is efforting to look good and is actually scum

^^Cool, I'll be hype.

@Makaze: Town (you are). Would like an explanation for the Bizz townread though, since I'm (obviously) not getting that at all.

don't forget, we're not you

Not sure how this is a relevant comment? Like...what's even the point of saying this.

i'd expect town to actually try or shitpost

but then manix is like "i'll try later maybe. ok no lol"

Oh, that's actually legit, would blindly sheep/10.

IMO refa's not taking things seriously, because of the way his posts are coming out looking semiserious

Elieson is scum.

Continuation for Refa: Gut still says scum acting town, actions say town. Trying to be objective until more info comes up.

Refa:

My head says town, my heart says scum.

Hopefully that means you're still the same alignment as me though.

Also also forgot to say this earlier but don't think PKLucas531 will be scum because mod moeta (BBM wouldn't roll someone as scum on his first game, pretty sure); pretty much the only reason I'm saying this now instead of waiting for him to post (and getting a better read that isn't based on mod meta) is because I'm like 100% sure that he's way too lazy to do that.

i was just hoping i wouldn't have to effort this game since i'm already in one effortgame but refa is RUINING IT