Politics Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rapier is being 2srs and i also get gut scumread from nova in addition to shinori :3c

Thoughts on Rapier? Also which post you talking about (for Nova, not Shinori)?

i just get gut scumread from him overall

rapier is being really ed1 srs and it feels forced. i don't really know his play tho

Yeah, that's pretty much why I joined too.

i also briefly suspected rapier, but

https://www.askhelixfossil.com/#2jgwj8

also fully reading his posts helped

no sb you're doing it wrong

https://www.askhelixfossil.com/#wytoey

i was going to rig it so that it said no but i was too lazy so that's what you get

i just get gut scumread from him overall

rapier is being really ed1 srs and it feels forced. i don't really know his play tho

I guess? None of his posts make any sense to me honestly so I was wondering if I'd missed something.

I'm townreading rapier because of that. It'd be easier as scum to NOT EVEN TRY and noone would call him out.

Dragoon in tha howz

get it cuz he keeps jumpin HEHEHE

This guys is now obviously town.

##Unvote:

I'll probably vote anarcy every night as well. Who wants democracy?

Also Mikaze is that vote supposed to be serious on me? It seems to me to be the only one that really stands out.

##Vote Makaze

Votals are democratic. makaze's request for votals means that he is interested in democracy. Makaze therefore supports Democracy

There's no room for Domes in this Anarchy

##Unvote

##Vote Makaze

I'm really serious about this bakamaka's epic slip just brought down his entire scumteam now to find the other two

Also Mikaze is that vote supposed to be serious on me? It seems to me to be the only one that really stands out.

How was it more serious than mine or Bizz's (Bizz'z?)?

The irony.

You are acting a little hasty for my tastes.

Mostly want to consolidate instead of sitting on Rapier (who seems pretty town to me).

Idk, I ignore most of bizz's early votes as its just gut and I generally like to wait until the game gets further in before taking her votes with full seriousness. Unless I get a gut read also THEN WE CAN BE GUT BUDDIES.

As for you I pretty much just figured you were just rvs vote sheeping to try to apply pressure so i mean I didn't really feel anything from it.

Makaze's vote was kind of just...there. Like it really comes off as bad to me. What was the actual reason for voting me? And the reasoning be that I'm acting hasty confuses me.

How am I acting hasty? Especially considering the fact that I haven't even voted anyone for real yet.