Politics Mafia - Game Over

BBM

i was just hoping i wouldn't have to effort this game since i'm already in one effortgame but refa is RUINING IT

My title is the only response that I need.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how this is a relevant comment? Like...what's even the point of saying this.

Makaze replied to me...so I replied to Makaze's reply...?

Refa pls don't be scum I'd like to play a game with you where you aren't scum again those are the fun games

Makaze replied to me...so I replied to Makaze's reply...?

Refa pls don't be scum I'd like to play a game with you where you aren't scum again those are the fun games

But like, it doesn't give your thoughts on it? Like do you think he'd think like that as scum, IDGI (this is also my issue with your post regarding me). I'm probably more fun to play with as scum though since I take things less seriously and don't get BUTTHURT when people vote me. You're the one I'm worried about here!

refa ur just jealous i get to plant trees today the trees love me

but i am the most green because of all of the weed i ingest into my system 4 hours 20 days of the week

but i am the most green because of all of the weed i ingest into my system 4 hours 20 days of the week

maflord is weedlord confirmed I'M ONTO YOU REEFER

elie buddying to confirmed maflord Refa I'M ONTO YOU

I won't buddy with refa until D2 don't worry when the time comes you'll be correct

But like, it doesn't give your thoughts on it? Like do you think he'd think like that as scum, IDGI (this is also my issue with your post regarding me). I'm probably more fun to play with as scum though since I take things less seriously and don't get BUTTHURT when people vote me. You're the one I'm worried about here!

I think Makaze is making Shinori look bad when he really isn't. I think that's something Makaze would do as scum because I think it's something that scum does to create wagons. I disagree with Makaze's case on Shinori, and the way he presented it was far too subjective for a person who puts things as objectively as possible, as often as possible. "Don't forget, we're not you" is my way of saying "Hey chump your case is bad [entirely too subjective thus poorly founded] and you should feel bad"

YEAH, WHATEVER.

Depending on Bizz's next real post, I'm probably going to totally blow your minds.