Politics Mafia - Game Over

BBM

I'd probably be bothered by Manix if he didn't say that he joined this game because it was effortless, so NULL (recompile the program!).

I mean Makaze kinda feels like pushing things a bit further than most people would

Oh yeah, I get you.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well clearly refa you didn't read what i said properly

i was going to loweffort, regardless of gamestate (due to the unmentioned reason being lol uni)

CLOSE ENOUGH

update: study is killing me

goodbye world

(i have a test on wednesday and i missed three weeks of content due to having been away and then getting sick when i returned. a good combination imo)

Also Mikaze is that vote supposed to be serious on me? It seems to me to be the only one that really stands out.

The irony.

You are acting a little hasty for my tastes.

Mostly want to consolidate instead of sitting on Rapier (who seems pretty town to me).

As for you I pretty much just figured you were just rvs vote sheeping to try to apply pressure so i mean I didn't really feel anything from it.

Makaze's vote was kind of just...there. Like it really comes off as bad to me. What was the actual reason for voting me? And the reasoning be that I'm acting hasty confuses me.

How am I acting hasty? Especially considering the fact that I haven't even voted anyone for real yet.

You are kidding, right?

I could only assume he had the same vibes I had, and he jumped on them right away. That put him on my radar. Knowing it could have been me doing what he did, I still didn't vote either he or Refa until they responded to the votes and questions levied at them.

Then Shinori posted a filler post where he fake jumped around instead of answering why he voted for Refa. In fact he still hasn't explained why he voted for Refa in the first place despite being asked.

That is a lie. You moved off of an RVS vote with no explanation and jumped on Refa when I myself saw a reason to vote him. I can only assume you switched because you saw that reason too. You don't have a rational reason to downplay this if you are town.

I think that's enough suspicion to move off of Rapier.

I like how Makaze ignores Shinori's questions twice, than slings mud at him anyway

>Can't tell if same aligned scum or if just makaze is scum but time will tell unless makaze has some sort of cop out for why he is being so dodgy with answers

Forgot who I was voting for derp so let's try elie's first serious and intentional vote of the game

##Unvote

##Vote Makaze

i didn't join this game thinking it'd be serious im already in a srsgame ):

bbl i guess

I'm efforting for one day because I'm not in any real mafia games and have to deal with it somehow because it'll help me vig all of the scum when I pick anarchy each day afterwards.