• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that Sheen's putting in work

##Unvote

##Vote: Makaze

I wanna hear this explanation too.

who is this guy and why do i enjoy him being around so much

Idk, I ignore most of bizz's early votes as its just gut and I generally like to wait until the game gets further in before taking her votes with full seriousness. Unless I get a gut read also THEN WE CAN BE GUT BUDDIES.

As for you I pretty much just figured you were just rvs vote sheeping to try to apply pressure so i mean I didn't really feel anything from it.

Makaze's vote was kind of just...there. Like it really comes off as bad to me. What was the actual reason for voting me? And the reasoning be that I'm acting hasty confuses me.

How am I acting hasty? Especially considering the fact that I haven't even voted anyone for real yet.

Your explanation was town, but there are two things that are bothering me. Why didn't you view Makaze's vote similarly to mine (that is, a pressure vote), and you didn't you vote him if it came off as bad to you?

NO MY PREDICTION WAS WRONG, Bizz you were supposed to vote me. ;_; Anyways, did you try [ b ] and [ / b] (without the spaces)? Also sheeping Bizz.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

Can we get some votals?

These two votes come off as entirely different too me.

Your's sounds joking and not serious at all. I have no real reason to care for it. Makaze's sounds serious and with very little posted as to why. I haven't voted him as I want to hear his explanation.

Responding with "You are kidding, right?" Doesn't make me feel any better.

Why does it seem like you are defending him though? I'm pretty sure he can defend himself.

##Vote: Refa

Actually screw pressuring Shinori for now (I still want an answer to those questions though), going with this.

##Unvote

##Vote: Bizz

I just ISO'd Ars (this early into the phase, god help me), and besides his last post, there was like literally nothing. I know you're going to respond with "it's just a gut read, Refa" but I don't see how you could get a gut read from like an RVS vote and two joke posts. Just seems like you're trying to emulate your town meta.

Gather round, here's the story of Day 1 (Part 1):

Refa's behavior gave me a bit of a bad vibe because he questioned SB's reason for gut reading Blitz as town, but his next showed he knew exactly what SB was talking about before he asked. There seemed to be some posturing going on.

Please explain, SB.

Zvarri! It is all becoming clear to me now. I'm town, Rapier is town, SB is town, Blitz is probably town (I thought the same thing as him myself, but Rapier's explanation was legit; pregame townreads are the best). Bizz will vote me for impersonating a Phoenix Wright character because I did it once as scum.

I was thinking about voting for Refa myself, but I thought the judgment was too hasty and I would rather see what else he had to say. Then Shinori posted, unvoting from his first vote and jumping onto Refa within 1 post of each other.

##Vote: SB

I'm fine with this.

Zvarri! It is all becoming clear to me now. I'm town, Rapier is town, SB is town, Blitz is probably town (I thought the same thing as him myself, but Rapier's explanation was legit; pregame townreads are the best). Bizz will vote me for impersonating a Phoenix Wright character because I did it once as scum.

##Unvote:

I could only assume he had the same vibes I had, and he jumped on them right away. That put him on my radar. Knowing it could have been me doing what he did, I still didn't vote either he or Refa until they responded to the votes and questions levied at them.

Then Shinori posted a filler post where he fake jumped around instead of answering why he voted for Refa. In fact he still hasn't explained why he voted for Refa in the first place despite being asked.

How am I acting hasty? Especially considering the fact that I haven't even voted anyone for real yet.

That is a lie. You moved off of an RVS vote with no explanation and jumped on Refa when I myself saw a reason to vote him. I can only assume you switched because you saw that reason too. You don't have a rational reason to downplay this if you are town.

I think that's enough suspicion to move off of Rapier.

Why does it seem like you are defending him though? I'm pretty sure he can defend himself.

Not defending him, it affected my read on you so of course I was going to ask it.

Gather round, here's the story of Day 1 (Part 1):

Refa's behavior gave me a bit of a bad vibe because he questioned SB's reason for gut reading Blitz as town, but his next showed he knew exactly what SB was talking about before he asked. There seemed to be some posturing going on.

I wanted to know if SB actually had an explanation or if he was just going to joke about it (the latter being a big dead end for my read on him); his explanation was my explanation so he's town (also because I feel like he wouldn't out a gut townread like that as scum).

Fun fact, that's pretty much the only reason I didn't RVS vote him despite Lord Helix saying otherwise.

Wow who walls on page 10

Also why in the world would you vote for Shinori and not Refa if you think he thinks Refa's suspicious for the same reason you do

I actually only voted Refa cause I didn't know what the fuck that first word in his post was.

It's not a real word!

##Vote: Raper
you had it coming

but Rapier's explanation was legit;

care to explain this?

Fun fact, I am going to sleep one hour from now, so don't expect activity (ie don't make a case on me because disappearing suddenly is scummy, so when I return I see that I was turbolynched. Also don't make a case on me saying I am being ultra defensive in page 7, because I am just joking. Also please don't use these cases as reasons to try to lynch me on D2).

why are you so worried this game?

@everyone, which phase do you want for D2 and why?

my answer, please don't vote for anarchy phase on D2, I will be killed 4 times over if you do

Anarchy. So I can kill Blitz.

I wanted to know if SB actually had an explanation or if he was just going to joke about it (the latter being a big dead end for my read on him); his explanation was my explanation so he's town (also because I feel like he wouldn't out a gut townread like that as scum).

I'm having trouble understanding why you needed to ask him why he had that gut read. It seems there was only one reason he would say it that way in the first place... If I felt it was worth having you go into self-defense mode over I would have prompted you directly.

Wow who walls on page 10

Also why in the world would you vote for Shinori and not Refa if you think he thinks Refa's suspicious for the same reason you do

Hello, I'm Makaze. Nice to meet you.

I have my reasons. Assuming you're serious: You voted him for the same reason without waiting for more info. I don't understand where the hangup is.

I thought that Randa was probably town at first because his attack on kirsche was really loud and likely to attract attention to himself so I don't think he'd try it as scum, but I don't get why he unvoted kirsche to go after Eury? It looked like he had a much stronger case on kirsche than he did on her to me. Pls explain.

My general thoughts on town leader stuff right now is: we should stop talking about it and if it happens later, it happens. The Terra/Randa/kirsche back and forth is getting nothing done so it's just spamming up the thread atm.

Second paragraph bugs me, it's basically saying "I don't want to massclaim to a mason but I don't want to have to come up with a good reason not to"

Also the next mention of Randa is just going "Yeah he's town"

I reread Randa, and I don't like the way he dropped his kirsche scumread and then started calling everyone who still had their vote down on him stupid, when he was one of the loudest objectors to kirsche leading. Saying that Rapier was scummier than Blitz because they'd done the same amount of scumhunting when Blitz had barely done any was also kind of weird. He voted Blitz briefly D1 but then switched off an said he wasn't changing his vote back which is kind of baffling, and he seemed to defend Blitz passively a lot? He never really had a solid opinion on either of the flipped scumslots either.

this post feels like it might be a bus because Randa hadn't shown up, but it's also possible he just wasn't paying to Randa's posts? Not sure if I buy that

I kinda like the back-and-forth of a standard Mafia day, but I was also promised a People's Elbow™, so I am impartial

You voted him for the same reason without waiting for more info. I don't understand where the hangup is.

Reason I didn't wait is because I was also whacking the beehive. And at least I was up-front about my reason, whereas you left it to be assumed until now

NO MY PREDICTION WAS WRONG, Bizz you were supposed to vote me. ;_; Anyways, did you try [ b ] and [ / b] (without the spaces)? Also sheeping Bizz.

hey Refa, while you are at it, explain this too

Reason I didn't wait is because I was also whacking the beehive. And at least I was up-front about my reason, whereas you left it to be assumed until now

Not being upfront is the reason I voted for him. The reason I didn't vote for him right away was because I thought he had the same reasons as me. So I waited for him to reply to the votes on him and the questions for why the jump. When he didn't respond, then I started suspecting him and looked at in a different light. I shouldn't have to explain that scum might want to single out scummy looking people they know are town as much as town want to single out scummy people they think are scum.

I'm going to echo Refa here and say I don't get why my post is any different from the other votes on Shinori. Either you've got tunnel vision or are holding me to a different standard than other people.