Sunwoo

Was going to get some associative reads, but I'm way too lazy to do that at the moment. Later, nerds.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't be a liar, scorri. Poly, I can paraphrase the message for you if you want whenever you get on (and maybe do some ISO's but ugh /effort).

##Vote: Bluedoom

scorri has been subbed in for Snike.

Should've said this to begin with, but scorri had been mod-subbed in for Snike.

ew what's effort

I feel like with LG lynched and flipped scum, I'm not particularly seeing scum!Blitz anymore, and I'm willing to go off POE to lynch Marth. The only way we lynch wrong is if Snike (er, Scorri) is scum, and that'd suck.

Actually, I feel like Scum!Snike would have gunned for Marth over LG yesterday because it would be an autowin if he did?

Also I got like three messages that I really should transcribe now that you're here I GUESS...SOON.

Endgame Votals

Marth (1): Refa

Not voting: Poly

Marth has been lynched! He was:

Dear Marth,

You are j00, scum night phase swapper courier.

You have a tendency to roll scum a lot, even though you've only played in a few games. For some time you managed to fool most of SF mafia into believing you were a guy. In all of your town games so far you've either been shot early or survived only for town to lose in LYLO.

Each cycle you may send 2 messages that are no more than 150 words to someone in the game. Your target may not reply back.

At night you must respond to your role PM with Night X - Send <USER> into the day. <USER> must be a night player. For the following day phase only, <USER> will be considered a day player. You may not courier your swap target during the day phase following the swap.

Your swap target may not be a scum player at any point in the game where the number of scum in the day phase is equal to the number of town, or the maximum number of scum allowed in the day phase is reached.

You win when nothing can cause the mafia's death.

The mafia has been eliminated! Town is victorious!

Refa has survived! He was:

Dear Refa,

You are Rapier, town day courier/announcer.

You're well known for your flaking tendencies, in fact, you're so notorious you were once given the role of suicidal treestump who died after the first phase. Predictably, you still disappeared from the game. Oh well, you can't help the fact that you tend to lose interest.

Each cycle, you may send 2 messages that are no more than 150 words to someone in the game. Your target may not reply back.
You may also make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. The announcement will posted as soon as a host sees it.

You win when all threats to town have been removed.

Rapier/Snike/scorri have survived! They were:

Dear Rapier Snike scorri,

You are eclipse, town day courier.

Your roots are in OC, followed by multifaction. Despite your hosting experience, you're still capable of hosing your own votals, and have yet to truly amend your stupendously long rules. You're also the only person on SF who has edited a post by a game mod and gotten away with it (so far).

Each cycle, you may send 4 messages that are no more than 150 words each to someone in the game. Your target may not reply back.

Poly has survived! He was:

Dear Poly,

You are Manix, town night 3-shot vigilante courier.

You have a somewhat noticeable scum meta and a highly recognizable posting style that makes you identifiable even in anonymous games. You deathtunnel on people whom you find scummy, even when they're town, and have a high post count. You are also gay.

Each cycle you may send 2 message that is no more than 150 words to someone in the game. Your target may not reply back.

At night you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Shoot <USER>. You will kill them before sunrise, and can be any player in the game. You may use this action three times in the game.

Junko has survived! He was:

Dear Junk,

You are Shin, town night phase swapper courier.

You're British and in an awful timezone! Somehow, these two factors managed to carry you to the end in your first game ever. Your meta is that you have no meta, and you don't take games seriously at all. "I like waffles" is your most memorable contribution to SF mafia.

Each cycle you may send 2 messages that are no more than 150 words to someone in the game. Your target may not reply back.

At night you must respond to your role PM with Night X - Pull <USER> into the night. <USER> must be a day player. For the following night phase only, <USER> will be considered a night player. You may not courier your swap target during the day phase following the swap.

Blitz has survived! He was:

Dear Blitz,

You are Baldrick, town night courier announcer.

You have the most awful luck in mafia, either subbing in for a suspicious-looking player or getting screwed over by mod errors as scum (or both) and getting wagoned when you're right about scum as town. This is probably why you have low self-esteem in mafia. Your crowning achievement was probably winning in One-Shot mafia.

Each cycle you may send 2 message that is no more than 150 words to someone in the game. Your target may not reply back.

Each cycle you may make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. This announcement will be posted in the thread as soon as a host sees it. You may announce twice per phase.

Congratulations town!

Edited by Sunwoo

Okay, all the flips are posted and the endgame post seems to be in order. SF needs to fucking not eat my posts all the time. Also, don't expect any postgame comments from me until after Friday, I'm super busy until then. Feel free to complain about the setup until then.

Scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/ALpLk6JLawi

Graveyard QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/cwBsAkEgmqj

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- I told Rapier/Snike/scorri not to get themselves lynched. Good job you three.

- I wrote exactly one role PM. My own.

- Snike sub-out was because Boron forgot to edit a part of Lord Gaius' role PM, and he saw the unedited flip.

- It wouldn't be a Boron game if I didn't have to do things like edit a flip. :P:

Actual content will have to wait. FOREVER! :P:

>two people in a dayphase

>one vote lynches

well, yeah. you can't exactly say people are lazy since there were literally two of them. neither of them were me so why would you expect activity akin to the previous days?

Edited by Curly Brace

the one other thing i want to say is just by the mechanics, even something like 13/4/1 (which i kind of think would be better) would still be super swingy and vig-dependent (having the vig is a necessary evil, i understand that)

i think something that would go a longer way would be to not actually give everyone couriers/announces akin to the first game since it kind of defeats the purpose of the gimmick? i was kind of "???" with the phase swappers as well for similar reasons, but particularly in tandem with all the couriers/announces

I'm still pretty irritated by that lynch on me for "having a stupidly weak role that seemed unnecessary".

On a phase where I couldn't even defend myself either, thanks very much town.

Especially irritating is the "Mancer's lying about numbers implies he's scum; Mancer telling the truth about numbers means he's scum who knows the numbers after Levity claimed" part. Even worse when the lynch was completely town-led.

yeah Poly's shots were really good, except the Terra kill since it fucked w/ numbers. give Poly a vig variant if you want him to actually play mafia I guess. also imo Snike's point about why Blitz was town was really really good before he waffled on it, people shoulda listened

yeah Poly's shots were really good, except the Terra kill since it fucked w/ numbers. give Poly a vig variant if you want him to actually play mafia I guess. also imo Snike's point about why Blitz was town was really really good before he waffled on it, people shoulda listened

Pretty sure I never seriously pushed Blitz throughout the entire game. Mancer lynch was bad and being really demotivated later on (Rapier, are you proud of me?) didn't help matters any (I had like three messages that I never bothered to transcribe, sorry guys), but otherwise I feel like I played well enough (kind of wanted LG to be shot over Terrador but what can you do).

Edited by Refa

Nah, just a recluse. Apparently you can't be a whore and a hermit at the same time or something like that.