Top Posters In This Topic

Votals 2.2

Oceanbourne (3): SB, Zerosabers, Refa

Shin (2): commie scum, Paperblade

commie scum (2): Shin, Oceanbourne

Elieson (2): Sunwoo, Freyjadour

Zerosabers (1): Green Poet

Not Voting (1): Elieson

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to hammer and 3 to lynch at deadline. There are about 12 hours left in the phase.

Cool, I've got a nightshift tonight so I'm not going to be around at deadline. I'm struggling to see the cases on Ocean, I've looked through Refa's and SB iso's and I'm not feeling the strength behind their votes. I've looked at zero's vote on him too and I'm not really feeling it either.

Hey, now would be a swagtastic time to read Zero!

This is when I realise Zero's barely been active. I mean, his current vote's three days old and his entire case focuses on one post. The vote itself was pretty week, especially at the time, but Ocean's got way more content which they've kinda ignored. All three votes seem kinda weak tbh, and I wouldn't want to lynch Ocean.

Junko's latest post seems to be shifting the Clarinets lynch into my hands. I had like 7 minutes try and turn around a lynch, I know I'm amazing but I genuinely didn't think I could change anything with so little time left. I'm still pretty game for a Junko lynch, although I admit I've been on Junko's back for like the last two phases. Eli's inactivity is kinda bothering me, he's posted elsewhere on the forums and his last couple of posts in thread have been him saying he's not really following the game.

I have a feeling inactivity will be this game's downfall, two of my top reads have barely posted.

Junko > Zero > Eli

I feel like Refa's contributing way more to the game than Via. It might be because nobody's on his case, but he's making an active effort to read everyone. This might be my eternal town read on Refa, but from how he's posted, he'd be leaning town, even with Via as context. I'm starting to have a horrible feeling that Via begging to live wasn't alignment indicative, Refa's behaviour's totally different.

In short, leaning more town now. Yeah, I kinda lost my biggest read, which kinda only leaves me with Junko. Eli's not really here and Paper's case on me actually makes sense, I'd totally sheep it. Nah, I mean it. Whilst I don't think I'm scum, I can totally dig where it's coming from, with a town perspective.

A lot of players are still pretty eh on my slot, but I haven't been pressured enough so that I'd need to beg to live (and really, I get way more frustrated if I'm being lynched as town over scum). Fair enough on why you didn't push me, though. I don't think you'd be so quick to drop your read on me coming in to today considering how much worse it'd make you look (it'd be easier and more beneficial for scum!you to keep a null read on me), so you're probably town.

I never mentioned 'solely,' just that you included meta as a part of the read. you say that Shin has reason to be scum and that's why he's null, but in the reads post you say "shin pushed people and I'm sure that was good" (unless you're talking about SB talking about the way Shin is pushing people, in that case that just means more reading for me ugh) and "I like his conviction" which are both indicating you think Shin is acting toownie

when I said they were lackluster I meant like... less concrete reasoning than the things you were talking about with Shin. with his read you referenced his convictions and stuff that SB said but with Elie you said "oh yeah he's just behaving like he was last game" and "if he was scum he'd be trying harder not to get lynched." obviously you can't elaborate more on Elie with his lack of content but when I first addressed you about this, there seems to be no reason for Shin to be ranked below Elie

my last point was supposed to be the fact that he was hardly getting any attention day 1, and people sympathized with some of his posts cause he talked about bad weather in the area where he lived giving him an excuse for almost no content. that behavior is pretty non-alignment indicative, so how can you get that Elie would be trying harder to not get lynched if he was scum if he doesn't have to try at all? I can understand if he was under some fire and him just shrugging it off means he looks town to you and him taking things more personal means he might read scum but there was no fire to speak of

for Boron iirc you just said "Boron is Boron" and left it at that, and said something about "she might've been the n1 kill!" but I'm pretty sure that was it. again, you talked about Shin in more concrete terms

You implied that my reads were based on meta and nothing else (that might not have been intended by you but that was the effect of what you said). Um...yeah, Shin had reason to be scum and reason to be town. Not sure what your point is. Yes, there was reason for Shin to be ranked below Elie.

Meta. In the last game where Elieson subbed in, he expressed his frustration to me about how people were scumreading him because he hadn't done anything when he didn't have the time or energy to make detailed posts. While he didn't sub in this game, he was nonetheless sick and in a similar situation. He's null for me now because Junko mentioned him acting similarly in a past scum game, which I hadn't remembered at the time.

Boron is a strong townread, I don't need to explain why unless necessary. I explained Shin in more concrete terms than either Elieson or Boron because I wasn't sure if he was town.

Also while I have no issues with you analyzing my townreads, you've said like...absolutely nothing about my scumreads. Are they telling? Why or why not? What made you decide not to discuss these considering that my scumreads are going to be a lot more alignment indicative than my townreads?

Cool, I've got a nightshift tonight so I'm not going to be around at deadline. I'm struggling to see the cases on Ocean, I've looked through Refa's and SB iso's and I'm not feeling the strength behind their votes. I've looked at zero's vote on him too and I'm not really feeling it either.

I dunno about SB/Zerosabers, but my issues with him are that he left an empty unvote today despite having a strong read on him and I couldn't even tell what his reads were until he elaborated on them yesterday (which makes me feel better about him but doesn't alleviate the actual issue). Don't really see how that makes for a weak vote; yeah, I could be more convinced but that would be a lie when I've only skimmed his D1 posts (not inclined to ISO him again either; I trust what SB/Paperblade said about his D1 content and I am confident in what I've analyzed of his D2 content).

Poor wording in that last paragraph. I meant to say that Oceanbourne left an empty unvote when he was confident in his Junko scumread. I don't buy that he needed to wait to see how the SB thing panned out considering Junko had nothing at all to do with it and leaving his vote on Junko would have been better than voting noone. Also forgot to elaborate on my second point but the issue with me not being able to tell what his non Junko reads were is that means that he didn't really have any clearly defined reads (or they were clearly but kind of weak) going into D2 which is pretty bad.

K

My ex-waifu is actually going to interact with Lexi today. After I drop her off and get back, I'll dump myself into here.

I'm sooooooooo sorry for signing up and completely flubbing

Quick post sorry I can't be more active right now but I'm going out for New Years so I won't be around for today and probably some of tomorrow morning.

Wouldn't lynch Shin or Junko, and I'd begrudgingly lynch Elieson or Zerosabers but actually think that both of those are piss lynches considering neither of the slots' have much content to work with (however, I'd be totally cool with either of them being vigged, preferably Elieson because at least there's a chance of Zerosabers posting content).

Man, I quoted that Zerosabers post to express my frustration that she hasn't actually done what she said she was going to do but then I couldn't think of anything else to add on to that.

I couldn't really know for certain, but from this topic, I haven't found Shin to be either here nor there. Like I said, his joking manner makes it difficult to ascertain any real ideas, but I will also say that some of his claims have indeed been... Off. He has indeed changed opinions just as Paper said. If I was forced to make a decision, I'd lean towards scum.

This answer doesn't really make sense considering you implied that you did know Shin's meta? Even though you shouldn't have because you've never played here before.

I also dislike the switch from "Eli is null" to voting him immediately after Boron even if I don't really disagree with the vote itself? It seems really easy. What changed to make him a priority over your other scumreads?

Today feels really slow. I'm gonna go and reread Shin quickly.

SB, thoughts on Freyja's tone? Your points are legit but I have a hard time scumreading him because of that.

Wait no, I lied. Your first point is legit but I'm not really all that bothered by his Elieson voteswitch (it's easy but unless Oceanbourne is his scumbuddy, he wouldn't NEED to make an easy vote like that in the first place; if Oceanbourne is his scumbuddy, then why the fuck did he vote his buddy coming into Day 2).

It sort of bugs me because of the lack of certainty/commitment to a read, although I could see it coming from a new player which makes me less (but still kind of) bothered by it.

j/c i haven't viewed pages prior to this

I'll be able to post in like 3-4 hours; is phase gonna end before then?

Questions for you when you get back.

1) What do you think about the wagon on you?

2) Thoughts on Junk's meta on you here? FTR, I agree w/it and noone else has commented on it to my knowledge.

3) I know you're going to be voting a major wagon for consolidation but if you were a governor and could lynch any player in the game, who would it be and why?

Poor wording in that last paragraph. I meant to say that Oceanbourne left an empty unvote when he was confident in his Junko scumread. I don't buy that he needed to wait to see how the SB thing panned out considering Junko had nothing at all to do with it and leaving his vote on Junko would have been better than voting noone. Also forgot to elaborate on my second point but the issue with me not being able to tell what his non Junko reads were is that means that he didn't really have any clearly defined reads (or they were clearly but kind of weak) going into D2 which is pretty bad.

That makes sense bro, if his read's that strong I would have expected a vote maybe. Would you consider it waiting to see if the lynch was viable? My amazing logic would guess scum might want to see what people are going for before putting a vote down, but that's massive speculation.

That makes sense bro, if his read's that strong I would have expected a vote maybe. Would you consider it waiting to see if the lynch was viable? My amazing logic would guess scum might want to see what people are going for before putting a vote down, but that's massive speculation.

Yeah, it's suboptimal play for sure which I realize isn't always scummy but it is in this case. I don't think he was waiting to see if the lynch was viable (it definitely was), but moreso waiting to see if an SB mislynch was viable.

Why do I keep on saying empty unvote, it's probably because it's just easier to say then "never voted". But to clarify, Oceanbourne didn't make an empty unvote (which would actually be worse than just not voting), he just never voted.

Okay so I thought that Shin's D1 was still alright but it feels like he's spent all game with only one real big opinion at a time? Via ED1/Junko LD1/D2. And a lot of Shin's D2 isn't even about Junko. He acknowledges this himself, sure, but it still kind of bothers me. I'm aware that he's now willing to lynch Eli/Zero but that's mostly on inactivity which is a pretty easy vote to make too.

Shin, what do you think of Ocean himself, rather than the cases on him?

Okay so I thought that Shin's D1 was still alright but it feels like he's spent all game with only one real big opinion at a time? Via ED1/Junko LD1/D2. And a lot of Shin's D2 isn't even about Junko. He acknowledges this himself, sure, but it still kind of bothers me. I'm aware that he's now willing to lynch Eli/Zero but that's mostly on inactivity which is a pretty easy vote to make too.

Shin, what do you think of Ocean himself, rather than the cases on him?

I actually quite liked his content, he's produced a fair deal and aside from the voting thing from today I'd be hard pressed to find anything too bad.

I've got to go for the night shift, I won't be back for deadline. I'm aware that I'm a possible wagon, so I'll claim VANILLA. I've hinted at there being multiple vanillas in this game for quite a while (look back at my iso). I can't really say much else. I'd still prefer a Junko lynch.