Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

Okay, so, at this point then Oceanbourne is leading in votes and is going to be lynched at deadline then, it seems. I'm fine with lynching Ocean, but do you guys want me to put him at L-1 or just stay my vote for now and let a deadline lynch happen?

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so, at this point then Oceanbourne is leading in votes and is going to be lynched at deadline then, it seems. I'm fine with lynching Ocean, but do you guys want me to put him at L-1 or just stay my vote for now and let a deadline lynch happen?

let a deadline lynch happen, can get more people hopefully to input their thoughts.

I targeted him because he was the most null (bad wording? the person I had the hardest time reading was one I wanted to use the power on to see if I could determine anything regarding his alignment because it seemed like a good idea to do that to help bring him out of the grey zone of my reads rather than go on via who I already thought was scum)

rip tho I think

Votals 2.end

Oceanbourne (4): SB, Zerosabers, Refa, commie scum

commie scum (2): Shin, Oceanbourne

Elieson (2): Sunwoo, Freyjadour

Zerosabers (1): Green Poet

Shin (1): Paperblade

Not Voting (1): Elieson

A bit less frantic today, as it seems. So you strung up another.

Dear Oceanbourne,

You are Get'Rolzath, a spirit.

A resilient spirit from the rift between worlds, you were sent to ensure that the portal was closed, via whichever means possible, be it diplomacy or otherwise. You've built up enough trust with the guards through your vessel.

Each night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Beseech USER for information. You will ask USER about what they are doing that night, and they will tell you exactly what kind of action they are performing that night. Action types are Protective, Investigative, Redirecting, Killing, or Other. Players not visiting that night will give No Result.

In addition, as you are very resilient, you can avoid being drawn away from your vessel in dire situations. Any kill attempt that targets you will have no effect, however will still be considered successful. You will not be notified if an attempt is made on your life. This has no effect on lynches.

You can talk with your faction here.

You are aligned with The Spirits. You win when your faction can guarantee parity and cannot be stopped.

It is now Night Two. You have 24 hours to submit night actions.

Edited by Curly Brace

Well it's a bright new day! ...Kinda. You look around to find two people dead.

Dear Paperblade,

You are Maurice, The Observant.

You are pretty astute at noticing things. You've been like this most of your life, so you decided to join up with the militia to put your skills to use.

Each night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Observing USER. You will observe USER over the night, determining who visited them that night.

You are aligned with the Portal Guardians. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Dear Green Poet,

You are Talia, The Charismatic.

A natural born leader, people always seem to want to listen to you, in most cases, even when you're not trying to lead.

Your vote counts for two at all times, including in *YLO and variants. This does not change the required number of votes for a lynch. Your extra vote will not show up on votals. In addition, your vote will always break vote ties in your favor.

You are aligned with the Portal Guardians. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Welp.

It is now Day Three. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to hammer, and 2 to lynch at deadline.

Obvious vig is obvious. Here are my reads in order of scummiest to towniest.

Definitely scum: Freyjadour

Possibly scum: Junk, Elieson

Probably town: Shin

Definitely town: Zerosabers, Sunwoo, SB

Tomorrow will be suffering because I was actually townreading Junk/Elie (my Junk townread is stronger but his interactions with Freyjadour make him more likely to be a scumbuddy) but today will be a snoozefest.

##Vote: Freyjadour

PS ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

## Vote Freyjadour

the timing of the ocean vote is bad and the ocean read is barely justified plus the convenient timing of voting elie after boron posts. Even then his reasoning could've applied to a bunch of other people like me (i jumped on the wagon at the last second well) Also debatable but the tone feels too self conscious for me.

these two lines are way less then i spent on shin but i feel way more conviction in these two lines than i ever did with shin lol

yeah and actually thinking about it he has to be the last scum to me unless freyjadour somehow isn't scum. The rest don't make sense to me. (unless i missed something which i don't think i did)

That happened. I don't really know what to say about the Ocean thing honestly. I didn't have very good evidence and voted him, but I switched to Elie and then it turns out that Ocean was scum. I probably should vote with my feelings less.

As for the current game, I think that after all the recent posts, Refa and Shin are probably town. I don't really have anything to back that up other than how they act. I still maintain that Elie is scum. I don't think that his lack of activity is positive, and that's likely the oldest trick in the book.

I'll go ahead and say that I'm a guard if that means anything. I might have given too much away if there's no variance in a guard, but oh well.

##Vote: Elieson

wait i guess looking at it sabers might have a slight chance of being the last scum considering frey does mention that he is reading zerosabers as scum but doesn't change their vote even if after ocean stuff is nullified but waits until boron posts to switch to elie.

so basically one of those two

wait i guess looking at it sabers might have a slight chance of being the last scum considering frey does mention that he is reading zerosabers as scum but doesn't change their vote even if after ocean stuff is nullified but waits until boron posts to switch to elie.

so basically one of those two

zerosabers has...not really good interactions but a really good vote position on oceanbourne though.

##Vote Freyjadour

Votes for me with bad reasoning

Doesn't respond to me calling his bad reasoning bad

Continues to be bad (lazy = bad dawg)

If the best Freyja can come up with is a vote on me for doing nothing, in a game where quickly checking out the OP flips and playercount implies that at least three mafia would logically exist in a game this size, and all he can do is park a vote on me, there's definitely something there worth noticing

---

After doing a read of Oceanbourne and being pretty much 100% unaware of claims, I'm pretty certain that his interactions with Shin, Refa and SB imply a not-same-aligned association. Skimming boron has once again giving me a fairly townie impression on her and I'm finding myself quickly settling into a Junko (commie scum) & zerosabers Either-Or [assuming Freyjadour flips scum like I think he will]

Why would 2 ppl have died last night? Refa says Vig but why would a Vig shoot GP who was pretty seriously mayor, or paperblade who i have no thoughts on yet?