Worst Case Scenario Thread: New Year banner.

ARMADS!!!

Hey, I remember participating on some threads like this on the FEH Reddit around 2021 (except that they call it "Monkey's Paw" there but I found out that this is not what monkey's paw really mean so I came up with another title), they were always made some days before a banner's trailer got released.

I got the idea of doing this here because this Christmas banner really looked like something taken straight out of a Reddit's Monkey's Paw thread, so I decided to see if this idea is well received here on SF.

It's exactly as the title says: You try to think of the worst outcome possible for the banner (according to your personal opinion or to what you think that would piss off the biggest amount of people, your choice) from character lineup, type of units, effects of the weapons or new skills, the TT unit, the demote (or lack of, like on the christmas banner), duo/harmonized hero, art or outfits, duo/harmonized skill, ANYTHING. It can be something you actually think they might do or something insanely unlikely in terms of crapiness.

Besides getting a laugh, the best part of doing these is that it's harder to be so disappointed when they reveal the trailer, if it happens to be bad.

Edited by ARMADS!!!
grammar errors

I will start with a simple one: If they put Seidr, Gullveig AND Kvasir on the banner (specially since Gullveig got her banner just NOW).

My worst case scenario is that New Year's banner is also a Three Houses fest aside from one character. I don't know, something like:

Rhea & Sothis [Duo]
Seidr [5*]
Seteth [5*]
Catherine [4* Focus]
Hanneman [TT]

Note: Flayn would be here instead of Catherine if Flayn hadn't shown up on the Harvest banner.

At the very least, we're definitely getting that Duo Hero at some point. Though, I suppose we might actually get a Harmonized Hero here unless if IS is fine with three straight Duo Heroes.

32 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

My worst case scenario is that New Year's banner is also a Three Houses fest aside from one character. I don't know, something like:

Rhea & Sothis [Duo]
Seidr [5*]
Seteth [5*]
Catherine [4* Focus]
Hanneman [TT]

Note: Flayn would be here instead of Catherine if Flayn hadn't shown up on the Harvest banner.

At the very least, we're definitely getting that Duo Hero at some point. Though, I suppose we might actually get a Harmonized Hero here unless if IS is fine with three straight Duo Heroes.

lol, they're running out of Laguz for the NY's banner, it'd be pretty bad if they decided that the new "thing" for NYs banners is now dragons, so we'll start to get get every dragon that we already got on halloween banners, but now using kimonos. Tiki, young Tiki, Ninian, Sothis+Rhea and Grima might be a lineup that pisses me off even more than Seidr, Kvasir and Gullveig (I like Ninian a lot actually, but I think that a third alt on a year and a half would be a bit too much).

Or, you know what, to make it worse, switch Ninian for Idunn (because Ninian is cool and at least she can refresh) and she's a super busted armoured unit as always but now even more meta than her other alts were on release.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

5 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

lol, they're running out of Laguz for the NY's banner, it'd be pretty bad if they decided that the new "thing" for NYs banners is now dragons, so we'll start to get get every dragon that we already got on halloween banners, but now using kimonos. Tiki, young Tiki, Ninian, Sothis+Rhea and Grima might be a lineup that pisses me off even more than Seidr, Kvasir and Gullveig (I like Ninian a lot actually, but I think that a third alt on a year and a half would be a bit too much).

Or, you know what, to make it worse, switch Ninian for Iddun (because Ninian is cool and at least she can refresh) and she's a super busted armoured unit as always but now even more meta than her other alts were on release.

I'm actually kinda expecting them to switch to dragons (at least for 2024) because Dragon is the Chinese zodiac for 2024. Rabbit was the Chinese zodiac for 2023, and we happened to get Panne and Yarne this year. 

It's something to consider, at least in my opinion.

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm actually kinda expecting them to switch to dragons (at least for 2024) because Dragon is the Chinese zodiac for 2024. Rabbit was the Chinese zodiac for 2023, and we happened to get Panne and Yarne this year. 

I guess that explains why Kyza got an alt in 2022. Since it was the Year of the Tiger.

31 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh crap, what a time to suggest it... Well, but if it's just for 2024, and depending on the choices too, I actually wouldn't mind at all. I mean, they chose Kyza while they probably had some more popular options to choose from right? If they put someone like Nils, Jhan, Bantu, Kana (I don't like the Kanas but I wouldn't mind it), Fae, Xane, even Ninian, (and a bunch more of options) I'd be cool with it. As long as they don't shove a bunch of waifus that have a bunch of alts.

But now that this was suggested, F!Corrin still doesn't have a NY alt yet, and since they love to complete sets... who knows (but I hope not, we have so many other dragons). Or maybe they didn't put any of the Engage dragons on the halloween banner this year because they were saving for NY, that wouldn't be my ideal NY banner but still preferable over another F!Corrin dragon alt or another 3H fest (or Idunn, Tiki... I could get behind a Tiki+Bantu duo/harmonic though).

Edited by ARMADS!!!

8 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Four different Edelgards (and a Flame Emperor demote).

Academy!Edelgard, WarPhase!Edelgard, Hopes!Edelgard, Hegemon!Edelgard... any other Edelgard I'm missing?

I guess next year's children banner can be Three Houses, giving us child!Edelgard with her brown hair...

3 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

I will start with a simple one: If they put Seidr, Gullveig AND Kvasir on the banner (specially since Gullveig got her banner just NOW).

Honestly, based on precedent, this is what I've been expecting. No different from Embla last year, really.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Honestly, based on precedent, this is what I've been expecting. No different from Embla last year, really.

Yeah, but Seidr, Gullveig and Kvasir are the same fucking person (so please, IS, don't put the 3 of them!). Don't get me wrong, I know it's very possible to happen but, gosh I hope not, because I detest Seidr so I really don't want 3 of her, I already know for sure that normal Seidr will be on the banner and that's more than bad for me.

But yeah, now that you mention it, being released at the end of the year really didn't stop Embla to get a NY alt, so Gullveig might have a chance (ugh!). At least I like Gullveig as an unit and didn't manage to get her OG version so I'd try to summon anyway... (but still, almost anyone else would be better, I can just wait for a rerun of her OG version).

What I'd is a NY Veronica, not sure if that'll ever happen but it'd be pretty nice.

Well, if you wanna go absolute worst case, there would be no banner and the game shuts down. Next worst scenario would be the 3H Lords and Byleth again right after their Christmas alts. STOP POSTING ABOUT 3H. I'M TIRED OF SEEING THEM

None of that would realistically happen, of course. Seiðr is guaranteed to be on the banner, at the very least (probably as a trio unit like the young Whitewing sisters). The only characters that have shown up for New Years outside of Heroes' OCs are from Radiant Dawn(/Path of Radiance), Awakening, and Fates, which also (correct me if I'm wrong) have been the only titles to pull beast units from (no, I'm not counting F!Edelgard).

However, if what @Tybrosion mentioned turns out to be true, then you can expect New Years Tiki in a worst case scenario. Given Fates' track record with New Years banners, though, I'm inclined to believe Kana might show up.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I guess next year's children banner can be Three Houses, giving us child!Edelgard with her brown hair...

Would now be a bad time to point out that 2024 will mark the fifth anniversary of Three Houses?

If we don't get Three Houses for the kid banner, then we can be pretty much 100% certain that Three Houses will show up on the July New Heroes banner. 

50 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Yeah, but Seidr, Gullveig and Kvasir are the same fucking person (so please, IS, don't put the 3 of them!).

If IS is indeed actually intelligent, then they don't use Gullveig in particular here but instead save her for one of the Summer banners.

If I had to guess, they will use Seidr, Heidr and Nerbuz for New Year's 2024. I had thought that Duo Seidr & Heidr would be a thing, but now I'm not even sure if this banner will have a Duo Hero.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Would now be a bad time to point out that 2024 will mark the fifth anniversary of Three Houses?

If we don't get Three Houses for the kid banner, then we can be pretty much 100% certain that Three Houses will show up on the July New Heroes banner. 

If IS is indeed actually intelligent, then they don't use Gullveig in particular here but instead save her for one of the Summer banners.

If I had to guess, they will use Seidr, Heidr and Nerbuz for New Year's 2024. I had thought that Duo Seidr & Heidr would be a thing, but now I'm not even sure if this banner will have a Duo Hero.

Do they usually do special stuff when is the anniversary of one specific title (with the exception of FEH's own anniversaries)? I mean, last year, Awakening turned 10 and in 2020 it was Fates' fifth anniversary, I don't remember them doing anything special for any of the occasions.

They could use Gullveig both on NY and then on the summer banner, it seems like they give the OCs the NY banner and then also another seasonal, although I'm not sure if this applies to the big bad of the book since the only one to get a NY alt was Embla and she doesn't have any other seasonal. But I don't see why they couldn't give Gullveig two seasonals (of course, it'd be pretty shitty because then she'd have 4 versions of herself, as Gullveig I mean, in less than one year).

Also, I looked up the lunar years after you mentioned that 2024 was gonna be the year of the dragon, and it turns out that 2025 is the year of the snake, I wonder if they'll not make a NY Gullveig now to be able to release her next year (along with a NY Niddhogr) because of it, not sure if they care THAT much about this sort of thing to avoid releasing a NY Gullveig for a whole year though.

Oh yeah, Heidr exists, I wouldn't mind her here... I hope they leave Nerbuz out for now though. 

2 hours ago, indigoasis said:

None of that would realistically happen, of course. Seiðr is guaranteed to be on the banner, at the very least (probably as a trio unit like the young Whitewing sisters). The only characters that have shown up for New Years outside of Heroes' OCs are from Radiant Dawn(/Path of Radiance), Awakening, and Fates, which also (correct me if I'm wrong) have been the only titles to pull beast units from (no, I'm not counting F!Edelgard).

However, if what @Tybrosion mentioned turns out to be true, then you can expect New Years Tiki in a worst case scenario. Given Fates' track record with New Years banners, though, I'm inclined to believe Kana might show up.

I think I might prefer this trio than adding the 3 separately because then they wouldn't use all the slots (still looks pretty bad though, like the Byleth/Byleth duo). Also, better Kana than another dragon F!Corrin. And I guess Nowi and Nah are also candidates...

Edited by ARMADS!!!

42 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Also, I looked up the lunar years after you mentioned that 2024 was gonna be the year of the dragon, and it turns out that 2025 is the year of the snake, I wonder if they'll not make a NY Gullveig now to be able to release her next year (along with a NY Niddhogr) because of it, not sure if they care THAT much about this sort of thing to avoid releasing a NY Gullveig for a whole year though.

It'd actually pretty nice. I like this subtle theming now it's been brought to my attention. I wonder how far it could be stretched. After Snake we have Horse, which could be any cavalier. But that feels a bit general.

Edited by Jotari

12 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Besides getting a laugh, the best part of doing these is that it's harder to be so disappointed when they reveal the trailer, if it happens to be bad.

Ah, that's a nice reason for it! Personally, though, I don't like thinking about this sort of thing since I feel the negativity so harshly when I do. That said, I think that how I work is more taking observable factors and creating a theory of most likely outcome based on that (which is what I more enjoy.) Sometimes this can be "I expect the worst" though, if it's a likely outcome. So, I guess that works?

I hope you don't mind, but I'll riff a little on the theme.

Here's what I kind of expect: Book 7 characters. (I've actually kind of been banking on this.) Also, a slight departure from the "beasts" (from other games) theme. (We have a LOT of them covered already.) Also, since they focused on the year of the rabbit last year, and I think the year of the dragon is next, we may get some dragons.

What I'd like (based on what I expect):

1. New Years Njordr as a sea serpent (his shoulder guard thing looks like a serpent head, and he's the god of the sea), goat (his whole biological family is goats) or capricorn (basically a mer-goat.) (I especially want him since he got such little actual exploration in Book 7 with most of what we got being him putting on an act. I want to get to know him, himself, better.)

2. This isn't super high on my priorities list, but if all we get are FEH goats and if the story focused on them, then I'd be happy about that since it could answer some questions and establish better how they all relate to one another (like, relationships, not family tree. Though that could use some clarifying too.)

3. And while this follows my previous point, it's less a hope and more a guess on what the banner would be like if IS followed that theme: New Years Njordr, New Years Nepuz, New Years Freyja+Eitr (duo), New Years Freyr (TT+ unit), New Years Seidr (with outfit elements from Kvasir and Gullveig.)

Alternatively, if they wanted to make things more centric on Book 7 and less on Book 7 + the Nihility and Nightmare/Goats theme, the banner could look like this: New Years Nepuz, New Years Njordr, New Years Seidr+Heidr (duo), New Years Kvasir, New Years Gullveig (TT+ unit.)

Or, if they wanted to focus more on Freyja and Seidr both having other versions of themselves in their heads, we could have quite the crazy banner. New Years Seidr+Freyja (duo), New Years Gullveig, New Years Kvasir, New Years Eitr, and New Years Heidr (TT+ unit.) (And the only ones actually "there" would be Seidr and Freyja, but with Heidr, like, watching from afar and the others all as basically apparitions.)

And finally, if they want to mix dragons from other games in here and still include Book 7 characters, I could see the banner looking like this: New Years Seidr+Heidr (duo), New Years Gullveig, New Years Kvasir, New Years (dragon), and New Years (dragon.) (Honestly, it could be any dragon from any game. It's a bit hard to pare it down more than that. Still, I feel like Laguz would be the most likely, as they're almost halfway between beast tribes and manaketes.)

Of these, I'd dislike the last banner I listed the most, depending on which dragons they picked. I find the others' story concepts interesting, but as for actually wanting to pull, I just want Njordr.

I guess the worst possible outcome I can think of for me personally is if IS just threw nothing but women onto the banner, had no exploration of relationships or character qualities, and if all the quotes from the characters were just trying for "cute moments" instead of giving us more information to work with since Book 7 was extremely sparse on that.

I'm going to try to stay hopeful, though.

Edited by Mercakete

8 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Yeah, but Seidr, Gullveig and Kvasir are the same fucking person (so please, IS, don't put the 3 of them!). Don't get me wrong, I know it's very possible to happen but, gosh I hope not, because I detest Seidr so I really don't want 3 of her, I already know for sure that normal Seidr will be on the banner and that's more than bad for me.

But yeah, now that you mention it, being released at the end of the year really didn't stop Embla to get a NY alt, so Gullveig might have a chance (ugh!). At least I like Gullveig as an unit and didn't manage to get her OG version so I'd try to summon anyway... (but still, almost anyone else would be better, I can just wait for a rerun of her OG version).

What I'd is a NY Veronica, not sure if that'll ever happen but it'd be pretty nice.

Gullveig and Kvasir's spirits are now magically bound to Seidr, which seems like it could be used as reasoning for them to appear as a trio unit - which would at least mean only taking up one unit slot. There's also precedent for using multiple character slots on duplicates in the form of the Valentine's banner that featured Alfonse, Veronica, Lif, and Thrasir.

I don't know what would be a worst case scenario here. As for what I expect:

• A duo hero between Seidr, Heidr and Kvasir (2 of the 3 in a duo). Maybe Seidr & Kvasir, of Seidr showing Kvasir that she can have a happy life.
  • The one left out from the 3 units above. Based on the example above, it would be Heidr.
  • Nerþuz, as the traditional NY Beast unit we get.
  • A non FEH character.
  • Another non FEH character.

I will guess that Gullveig is not getting a New Year Alt, but can still see her getting one.

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

An enemy phase Harmonic unit like Myrrhnah. So pointless.

Those two aren’t even the worst in that regard these days.

Harmonized A!Tiki and Y!Tiki, released earlier this year in case you didn’t see them, are a bulky Save Armor.

Speaking as someone who prioritized pulling them, I have yet to ever use them in Resonant Battles.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Harmonized A!Tiki and Y!Tiki, released earlier this year in case you didn’t see them, are a bulky Save Armor.

Ah yeah, easy to forget about them. Though now that I look at it, they do at least have a guaranteed follow-up attack and therefore can kill things in player phase, unlike Myrrh. So with the Armoured Boots seal, I'd still sooner use them I think.

(Assault Troop seal when?)

On 12/22/2023 at 7:47 AM, Jotari said:

It'd actually pretty nice. I like this subtle theming now it's been brought to my attention. I wonder how far it could be stretched. After Snake we have Horse, which could be any cavalier. But that feels a bit general.

I like this sort of thing too, so I wouldn't mind if they made a NY Gullveig in 2025 because of this (specially since she and Niddhogr are probably the only snake characters in Fire Emblem) even if I'm not her biggest fan (and as long as it isn't her along with Seidr and Kvasir). for the year of the horse being simply "horseback units", I wouldn't mind it being general, it'd be like that ninja banner with Wyverns. Well, 2027 is the year of the goat, so if they were so keen in following these themes, it'd probably be Freyja's family (I'd still appreciate the following of the theme, but it'd probably bother me a bit because I think that Freyja is a bit too much shoved down our throats... still couldn't say I'd hate it, it'd be fair at least). After that it's year of the monkey, then rooster, then dog, then pig, then rat... These are definitively a bit harder to follow so if the game is alive until 2028 they'll probably drop the thing.

On 12/22/2023 at 12:32 PM, Mercakete said:

Ah, that's a nice reason for it! Personally, though, I don't like thinking about this sort of thing since I feel the negativity so harshly when I do. That said, I think that how I work is more taking observable factors and creating a theory of most likely outcome based on that (which is what I more enjoy.) Sometimes this can be "I expect the worst" though, if it's a likely outcome. So, I guess that works?

I hope you don't mind, but I'll riff a little on the theme.

Here's what I kind of expect: Book 7 characters. (I've actually kind of been banking on this.) Also, a slight departure from the "beasts" (from other games) theme. (We have a LOT of them covered already.) Also, since they focused on the year of the rabbit last year, and I think the year of the dragon is next, we may get some dragons.

What I'd like (based on what I expect):

1. New Years Njordr as a sea serpent (his shoulder guard thing looks like a serpent head, and he's the god of the sea), goat (his whole biological family is goats) or capricorn (basically a mer-goat.) (I especially want him since he got such little actual exploration in Book 7 with most of what we got being him putting on an act. I want to get to know him, himself, better.)

2. This isn't super high on my priorities list, but if all we get are FEH goats and if the story focused on them, then I'd be happy about that since it could answer some questions and establish better how they all relate to one another (like, relationships, not family tree. Though that could use some clarifying too.)

3. And while this follows my previous point, it's less a hope and more a guess on what the banner would be like if IS followed that theme: New Years Njordr, New Years Nepuz, New Years Freyja+Eitr (duo), New Years Freyr (TT+ unit), New Years Seidr (with outfit elements from Kvasir and Gullveig.)

Alternatively, if they wanted to make things more centric on Book 7 and less on Book 7 + the Nihility and Nightmare/Goats theme, the banner could look like this: New Years Nepuz, New Years Njordr, New Years Seidr+Heidr (duo), New Years Kvasir, New Years Gullveig (TT+ unit.)

Or, if they wanted to focus more on Freyja and Seidr both having other versions of themselves in their heads, we could have quite the crazy banner. New Years Seidr+Freyja (duo), New Years Gullveig, New Years Kvasir, New Years Eitr, and New Years Heidr (TT+ unit.) (And the only ones actually "there" would be Seidr and Freyja, but with Heidr, like, watching from afar and the others all as basically apparitions.)

And finally, if they want to mix dragons from other games in here and still include Book 7 characters, I could see the banner looking like this: New Years Seidr+Heidr (duo), New Years Gullveig, New Years Kvasir, New Years (dragon), and New Years (dragon.) (Honestly, it could be any dragon from any game. It's a bit hard to pare it down more than that. Still, I feel like Laguz would be the most likely, as they're almost halfway between beast tribes and manaketes.)

Of these, I'd dislike the last banner I listed the most, depending on which dragons they picked. I find the others' story concepts interesting, but as for actually wanting to pull, I just want Njordr.

I guess the worst possible outcome I can think of for me personally is if IS just threw nothing but women onto the banner, had no exploration of relationships or character qualities, and if all the quotes from the characters were just trying for "cute moments" instead of giving us more information to work with since Book 7 was extremely sparse on that.

I'm going to try to stay hopeful, though.

Yeah, it works. I'm noticing that here on SF, people seem to prefer to try predicting what might happen and talk about wishful thinking instead of just guessing what's the shittier thing that can happen like on Reddit (probably it's a bit because posts tend to be way shorter on reddit than here), so for the next banners I might start topics about prevision and discussion of theories of how the banner might turn out (and of how people would want it to turn out) instead of more of these "worst case scenario" threads, I created and participated in some of these here back on 2021 and I think it's what most people on SF would prefer instead of being stuck to such a strict theme as guessing just the worse possibility, so much that this thread already sorta morphed into a regular prevision thread.

About your expectations... I think I'd wish I had money to rage-throw my phone on the wall with full force if they did this because I just can't stand Freyja and co. anymore (I wanna know more about Njordr too but I wouldn't want to endure a whole Freyja fest just for this, and I'd be down for a NY Freyr alt to see more of his relationship with Peony and Mirabillis but I know it wouldn't be about this if it happened), specially if they shoved book VII characters with book IV as these are the books I dislike the most. I could be down for something like this if they made a decent lineup (for me it'd be not adding both Freyja and Eitr, not more than one version of Seidr and also if they added both Freyr and Njordr), didn't make Njordr or Freyr the TT+ unit/demote, didn't use the whole thing for blatant fanservice, AND used the banner to give more info instead of just trying for cute moments as you said, but the chances of this happening seem so low to me that I'd already be mad as soon as I watched the trailer if I saw that the lineup was books IV and VII. Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion and I'm not judging or trying to say you're wrong or whatever but GOD wouldn't my blood boil if this did happened (specially because I know it's not entirely unlikely).

Although if they saved goat family for 2027 duo to it being the year of the goat (and didn't release them togheter with Seidr/Gullveig/Kvasir) I'd be way more ok with it (specially because by then it'd have less of that "Freyja fatigue" as well, I think I had enough of her for this year).

Since we're talking actual theories and wants now too, I'm gonna say that if the banner could be what I wanted (in terms of what I find at least a bit likely), I'd want:

1.  Seidr (mainly because she's unavoidable, but if it was just her- without her other selves- then I wouldn't be mad at all),
  2. Veronica (if they didn't put a lot book VII's of OCs on the banner, they could put some other just like how Alfonse, Veronica and Sharena were there along with Eir on book III's NY banner, I know it's not 100% likely but I think Veronica will get a NY alt someday, would be cool of it was this year)
  3. Bruno/Zacharias (fuck it, I know it's not very likely but I'd kill for this, even ff he was the TT unit or demote as long as he was good enough, he only got that shitty christmas alt that was even more boring than most christmas alts cause instead of having the (already boring and repetitive) santa clothes that everyone gets, he just uses HIS NORMAL CLOTHES OF ALWAYS but with a santa shawl and hat). In case it's asking too much to put Bruno here, it could be Heidr on his place.
  4. One dragon that is not a waifu, because of the year of the dragon (only exception would be Ninian but still would rather someone else, or -and I'd actually like this one a lot- a Tiki/Bantu Duo/Harmonic, Bantu would look pretty sick with a kimono that resembles his cloak on the OG art)
  5. Other dragon that is not a waifu (I'd like it if at least one of the dragons was a man- that is NOT GRIMA).

* Not sure if I'm missing a character, it's 5 not 6 right (counting the duo backpack, demote and TT unit)? Don't care which of these would be the duo or anything else. Heidr would be nice if they wanted another Book VII character, I could get behind Kvasir if Gullveig wasn't on it too and if NO ONE else of book VII was on the banner except for Seidr. I'd be pissed if they didn't add a single man, I think they will stop with the obligatory beasts this year and go full on on the dragons (and I hope so, because having beasts means that Nerfuz might be on the banner), I don't particularly care if they go for a harmonic or for a duo. That's it I guess.

Not gonna lie, I'd kill for NY Hel too, it'd look so cool... But I know this is not even close to possible so I might as well not even count this one on the list (at this point I'd just take any Hel alt...).

Basically, the best thing for me would be if they added as fewer book VII Ocs as possible (even if it wasn't just to shove Veronica in) possibly having just Seidr and maybe Heidr, leave Gullveig for the year of the snake in 2025 and the goat family for 2027, stop with the beasts for this year and go for dragons.

Also, nothing to do with the topic but I won't wait until december of 2024 to say this: Christmas Nergal (having a santa hat on the place of his turban) and Athos (completely dressed as santa) is probably the only thing I care in terms of christmas banner now, and it'd make be burn all of my orbs on them.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

13 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

After that it's year of the monkey, then rooster, then dog, then pig, then rat... These are definitively a bit harder to follow so if the game is alive until 2028 they'll probably drop the thing.

Or you've just listed the character designs for the new OCs of the next five books (though Volug could fill the space of dog and a Kinshii Knight could be a rooster at a squint).

50 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Or you've just listed the character designs for the new OCs of the next five books (though Volug could fill the space of dog and a Kinshii Knight could be a rooster at a squint).

I remembered Volug but I wondered if it'd be too much of a stretch to mention him lol, also at this point I feel like they're avoiding putting him on the game at all (maybe they would as a backpack though?) because he doesn't speak english (and unlike kid Soren, he can speak, but another non-existent language, so they'd have to record some sort of lines for him if he was released,I guess).

EDIT: Imagine if next' year TT+ OCs turn out to be a bunch of random monkeys or something lol...

Edited by ARMADS!!!