New Heroes & Rearmed Reinhardt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I really wanted a special version of Reinhardt. But I was hoping that he'd be Ascended or even Attuned. Not freakin' Rearmed!

But I'll shut up and take this.

Popping in to say that i'm happy for you Thracia fans. After not getting anything last year, you get one meal. This will be your only meal for the year. Savor it.

Oh wow, IS is actually choosing to be merciful to my orbs. I honestly didn't need Ivy to drop right after Severa and Legendary Camilla.

Also, I know that Safy and Tina have those staves as Prfs in Thracia. Nonetheless, this makes what IS did to Elice and Nyna look (somehow) even worse.

The one major thing I don't like about this banner is that they're choosing to drop three female characters all at once. Even with Perne being the GHB and knocking out one male character, Thracia just ... doesn't have a lot of female characters. Instead of doubling up on the staff sisters, they could've put ... I don't know, Trewd/Trude/whatever this guy's name as a demote and make Lara 5-star or something. I guess you could kick out Safy for a more coherent theme.

Speaking of theme though, I really wanted Reinhardt on a Friege-themed banner with Amalda, Fred, and Eyrios. I guess Rearmed/Ascended/Attuned Olwen will have to carry them if they're ever getting in.

Well, I guess the only thing I can be disappointed at is that Safy isn't joining with Linoan. Though now that means that in the next blue moon there could be a Tahra-themed banner with a different character...

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

The one major thing I don't like about this banner is that they're choosing to drop three female characters all at once. Even with Perne being the GHB and knocking out one male character, Thracia just ... doesn't have a lot of female characters. Instead of doubling up on the staff sisters, they could've put ... I don't know, Trewd/Trude/whatever this guy's name as a demote and make Lara 5-star or something. I guess you could kick out Safy for a more coherent theme.

Oh, that said, I do agree on this. They almost had a Dandelion banner there, so that's a shame. Trude is indeed the only one missing from the Dandelions gang now (as Salem has long joined the game at this point).

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Posted (edited)

This banner was literally a Monkey's Paw for me. "Oh, you wanted a Thracia banner? Granted, but not a single character you've been asking for from that game will be on it." (Linoan, Selphina, Deen, Amalda, Sleuf.)

...I suppose I'm just happy Thracia got some attention. I'm gonna try for a couple of these characters.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Boy, good thing I had too many characters to summon in these end of the year banners. Time to update my “THE Reinhardt” in my team

Hmmm, I'm pretty happy it's Thracia, at the same time I knew they were going to use some "cheap" way to make it sell (Rearmed Reinhardt, 3 woman at once, two great staff units at once and one dancer) but I liked it a lot anyway so I won't complain one bit (I mean, i didn't find it bad in the slightest, just a bit obviously cheap). What I have to note now:

Loved Reinhardt's art (A LOT, his clothes are great! and the shine on his hair looks cool too, also something about the art reminds me of Suekane Kumiko's art I even had to check who was the artist to confirm if it wasn't), the two staves are pretty cool (Tina's in particular, it's pretty great), I noticed that every unit on the banner is ranged too which is... different I guess, also Tina's Thief staff can potentialy deal 20 fucking extra damage at the start of combat (at least it's not unreduceable like L!Camilla's but I'm seeing that IS took a sick liking to start-of-combat damage, as of recently), also found it a bit cheap that they made a new trace skill just so Reinhardt can potentialy deal +28 of damage per combat but whatever, other thing worth noting is that Reinhardr doesn't attack twice on enemy's phase  (his prf skill states that the spaces HE has to move 2 spaces or more). I'm pretty satisfied with the banner. 

I guess they won't put more than one Asset Hero on the New Hero banners like some of us were discussing on the other thread, after all. too bad, would have been nice.

49 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Popping in to say that i'm happy for you Thracia fans. After not getting anything last year, you get one meal. This will be your only meal for the year. Savor it.

Thank you, my stomach will say full from this delicious meal until the next Thracia banner in 2025.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

Oh, cool. We got our fast Arcane blue tome, and S/R Far Trace 4 is really good. It's a pity he doesn't have Incite to make his fodder even better.

Arcane Thunder is a really underwhelming weapon name, though. I get that space restrictions are a thing, but it's still underwhelming, especially since we've seen them abbreviate "Arcane" to "Arc." before.

Also a new 4-star dancer.

It looks like they noticed there isn't an easy source for Rockslide Dance 2 to chain Attuned Peony's Rockslide Dance 3 with, as Bon Elincia is the only other source of the skill.

Now that is a home run. I don't care as much about Perne, and I'd been hoping the alt slot would go to Eyvel, but Tina, Safy, and Lara are all excellent picks. I'd been concerned by Safy's CYL rating, but she even got a 5* version!

Fast Reinhardt feels wrong, though.

And the usual translation notes:

The name of the banner, "New Heroes & Rearmed Reinhardt", is "新英雄&魔器ラインハルト" (shin eiyū & maki rainharuto), "New Heroes & Arcane Reinhardt". As usual, "魔器" (maki), "magic weapon", is the term used for both Arcane weapons and Rearmed Heroes.

Tina's epithet, "Playful Scamp", is "おちゃめな妹" (ochame na imōto), "Mischievous Younger Sister".

Thief is "シーフ" (shīfu), "Thief".

Wrathful Tempo is "神罰・拍節" (shinbatsu: hakusetsu), "Divine Punishment: Tempo". "神罰" (shinbatsu), "divine punishment", is an abbreviation of "神罰の杖" (shinbatsu no tsue), "staff of divine punishment", which is the name of the Wrathful Staff skill.

Safy's epithet, "Font of Piety", is "敬虔なる者" (keiken-naru mono), "Pious One".

Repair is "リペア" (ripea), "Repair".

Atk/Spd Ploy is "攻撃速さの謀策" (kōgeki hayasa no bōsaku), "Atk/Spd Conspiracy".

Lara's epithet, "Step Lively", is "可憐なステップ" (karen na suteppu), "Endearing Step".

Clever Dagger is "攻防の暗器" (kōbō no anki), "Dagger of Offense and Defense". As usual "暗器" (anki), "hidden weapon", is the name of the dagger weapon type.

Reinhardt's epithet, "Thrud Reborn", is "トードの再来" (tōdo no sairai), "The Second Coming of Tordo".

Arcane Thunder is "魔器・雷公の書" (maki: raikō no sho), "Arcane Weapon: Tome of the Duke of Thunder".

Thunder's Fist is "雷神の右腕" (raijin no migiude), "Right Hand of the God of Thunder". This is his original version's epithet in both English and Japanese. As before, "雷神" (raijin), "god of thunder", is Ishtar's epithet.

S/R Far Trace is "速さ魔防の遠影" (hayasa mabō no en'ei), "Spd/Res Distant Trace". As usual, "影" (ei) more commonly means "shadow" or "image", but here means "trace" as in "something that is left behind (that isn't the thing itself)".

Canto (Rem.; Min 1) is "再移動(残り、最低1)" (sai-idō (nokori, saitei 1)), "Move Again (Remaining, Minimum 1)".

Pirn's epithet, "Dacian Scoundrel", is "ダキアの盗賊" (dakia no tōzoku), "Thief of Dacia".

Blade Royale is "王者の刃" (ōja no yaiba), "King's Blade". This is a reference to the King's Sword, "王者の剣" (ōja no ken, "King's Sword"), from Thracia, which is the weapon Pirn is initially equipped with his source game. The weapon name in Heroes is changed to reflect the change in weapon type from sword to dagger.

Edited by Ice Dragon

We are never getting ascended heroes ever again.

44 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Loved Reinhardt's art (A LOT, his clothes are great! and the shine on his hair looks cool too, also something about the art reminds me of Suekane Kumiko's art I even had to check who was the artist to confirm if it wasn't)

Although he looks largely the same as his previous iterations, and it's Reinhardt again, it still absolutely rocks, so I can give it a pass.

Two staff users, huh. Bold decision. Though I guess they did the same with Nyna and Elice a while back. Glad to see at least these two have their actual staves. Though, Repair? Is Safy's staff not called the same as the other Harmmerne staffs in the series? Since we have Lara and Tina would I be right in guessing we're getting Pahn as the Grand Hero Battle character and poor Troude will be left out in the cold as the last Dandelion (not that I expect anyone to care, Troude is barely more popular than Veld).

20 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Though, Repair? Is Safy's staff not called the same as the other Harmmerne staffs in the series?

Indeed. In most games, Hammerne is ハマーン, or Hamaan Kharn?. In Thracia776, and in only that game, the staff is instead called Repair, リペア.

20 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Since we have Lara and Tina would I be right in guessing we're getting Pahn as the Grand Hero Battle character and poor Troude will be left out in the cold as the last Dandelion (not that I expect anyone to care, Troude is barely more popular than Veld).

Yep, that's pretty much how it is.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Stats and skill stuff [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

rearmed-reinhardt-new-heroes-lvl-1-and-4

Rearmed Reinhardt
Super Asset(s): Def
Super Flaw(s): HP, Spd

Safy
Super Asset(s): Atk
Super Flaw(s): HP, Spd, Res

Tina
Super Asset(s): Spd
Super Flaw(s): Atk, Def, Res

Lara
Super Asset(s): Atk, Res
Super Flaw(s): Spd
*Atk Smoke 3 is the 4 star unlock.

Perne
Super Asset(s): Atk
Super Flaw(s): none
*Skill kit can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/NiDkhku
**He does have a Prf weapon and it's pretty similar to Legendary F!Shez's Asura Blades.

GGGGGGGYYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! MY HUSBANDO!!!!!!! THE REINHARDT!!!!!!!

Reinhardt: Thrud Reborn got true damage, damage reduction, and Clash Brave on his exclusive skill. Blárblade sounds fun if foe does not have bonus nullification.

And we got Lara as a new Dancer/Singer.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Fast Reinhardt feels wrong, though.

Feels so wrong, yet feels so right.

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yep, that's pretty much how it is.

I'm not bawling over Troude never getting into the game (because he is seriously one the last Thracia characters they'll ever feel like adding and Thracia is still the most shafted cast in the series, so I'm pretty comfortably saying never), but it is a little bit disappointing that Pahn has been regulated to GHB which means he probably won't be great even though he has a cool prf. I think this banner easily could have had Safy pushed onto the next banner with Pahn on the main banner and Troude as the GHB. Maybe changing Lara into a green dagger for colour balance. Well, I guess it's still possible Pahn will be a good GHB unit, they are doing that a bit more frequently, but a brave weapon that can buff allies is still not something I really expect for a free unit at this stage.

Edited by Jotari

3 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I'm not bawling over Troude never getting into the game (because he is seriously one the last Thracia characters they'll ever feel like adding and Thracia is still the most shafted cast in the series, so I'm pretty comfortably saying never), but it is a little bit disappointing that Pahn has been regulated to GHB which means he probably won't be great even though he has a cool prf. I think this banner easily could have had Safy pushed onto the next banner with Pahn on the main banner and Troude as the GHB. Maybe changing Lara into a green dagger for colour balance. Well, I guess it's still possible Pahn will be a good GHB unit, they are doing that a bit more frequently, but a brave weapon that can buff allies is still not something I really expect for a free unit at this stage.

I mean, Perne is the Dandelions leader and the chapter boss of 12x, so no way around it for him to be the GHB. You're right that Safy could've been delayed since she doesn't match the theme (well, Reinhardt doesn't either, but, well..), so Trude could've been there instead.

Reinhardt should probably seek a refund from the plastic surgeon who did his nose.

...that's really all I have to say about this banner.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, Perne is the Dandelions leader and the chapter boss of 12x, so no way around it for him to be the GHB. You're right that Safy could've been delayed since she doesn't match the theme (well, Reinhardt doesn't either, but, well..), so Trude could've been there instead.

If we're taking the G in Grand Hero Battle to mean "Amazing and epic show down against significant foes"...but really the G quickly degraded into some kind of synonym "for dumping ground for NPCs that aren't super popular". I don't think anyone would have called bullshit if Perne had been on the banner and Troude had been the GHB. You  do fight Troude too, after all.

Though actually looking at Perne on the wiki now, he actually does seem pretty good as a GHB! It's nothing crazy but he should be usable. Also a dagger unit which I'm a little surprised by, though on reflection I absolutely shouldn't be. With a brave and killing edge stacked effect on his weapon, he seems like he could make for a pretty could lethality user.

Edited by Jotari

At least we got more Thracia 776 characters added in Fire Emblem Heroes finally. I didn't expect Tina got the same VA who voiced Noelle Silva from Black Clover and Charolette Pudding from One Piece and also, I noticed Sfya now shares the same VA who voiced Mathilda from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and Heroes.

Edited by King Marth 64

10 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

At least we got more Thracia 776 characters added in Fire Emblem Heroes finally.

Absolutely true! By my count it's been 22 months since the last Thracia banner (March 2022). The last time a game had to wait that long for a banner was the October 2022 Awakening banner which was 28 months after the previous banner. But why Awakening should wait that long is kind of obvious, it's almost out of characters. Which makes it all the more baffling they gave us an Awakening banner last month. It means we've had two Awakening banners since the last Thracia banner, which given the number of units in each is kind of crazy. There's also been two Shadows of Valentia banners since the last Thraica banner too, which is in a similar situation characterwise.

Right now the two games that are waiting the longest since their last banner are Archanea and Fates, both having banners at the end of 2022, so it'll be around 14 months for them if they get in for February. Course they might go for another Engage banner next month given it's the newest title and it's been six months since the last Engage banner already.

Ah, yes, Reinhardt, obviously one of the most memorable, well-loved characters from people who played the Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 game. It's no wonder he gets more alts than anyone else from that game.

Thief will be interesting to work around if people actually pull for Tina.

I'm amazed the GHB has a Prf weapon and one with both a brave effect and cooldown charge to boot! The new demote dancer is great too and as was said it's nice to have more Rockslide fodder. Getting not only two healers but with premium kits is lovely as well and I even appreciate S/R Far Trace 4 not being as busted as other Tier 4 skills. Yeah, it's unfortunate Reinhardt memed his way into being the face of FE5 but overall this looks like a solid banner in terms of both unit types/ skills and characters chosen... as someone who admittedly doesn't know much of Thracia and has all but given up on gender balance being a thing anymore.