The Last Promise

Crimson Red

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So was there a secret shop in chapter 14, or was someone playing a sad trombone while I spent 3 turns scrounging around?

Actually, just let me know which chapters have a secret shop in a spoiler tag and i'll call it good.

Edited by Rambo M

I found Tekun kind of pointless, with Kelik running around killing everything already.

I'm up to chapter 21 right now. I was lucky I made a save there (when I decided to not recruit that wyvern general dude), because I realized I missed the Emblem bow when I got past

Chapter 23x

Cia is a goddess. She 1rko'd the boss of chapter 24 with Hero's Flame/Ether Sphere.

Hmm.. Is Karina supposed to be a monster? She seems to have wicked level ups, always raising at least 3 stats min, and just destroys everything that attacks her. I had to give her Iron so she stopped killing everything(Even than she still manages to kill stuff since she hits everything twice for the most part) and she still manages to level up fairly quickly, everything seems to want to hit her for some reason even if allies are close by who would take far more damage than her.

Edited by Fanfaire

Really enjoying this hack so far^^

BTW, does anyone know where I can find a list of the character growths? I've searched all over and I STILL haven't found any posted anywhere:(

Use nightmare! 8D

Hmm.. Is Karina supposed to be a monster? She seems to have wicked level ups, always raising at least 3 stats min, and just destroys everything that attacks her. I had to give her Iron so she stopped killing everything(Even than she still manages to kill stuff since she hits everything twice for the most part) and she still manages to level up fairly quickly, everything seems to want to hit her for some reason even if allies are close by who would take far more damage than her.

Not for me. I got RNG SCREWED. She had 12 Strength before she class changed...and didn't receive ANY Strength upon promotion. -_-; I was truly confused reading the comments about her being like Haar.

I see, guess she was just RNG blessed for me. She's my top character next to Shon, don't really use Siegfried because I expected him to die.... He didn't. Maybe I should have leveled him more to be on par with Shon since Siegfried seems to always have great level ups. My Anakin though.... He was screwed so bad by RNG. Kelik had to do most of the carrying alongside Karina before I got my old guys back.

She did have that funny Friendship dialogue with Kelik though. If they had a Support I'm sure it would be hilarious.

Tamiko is amazing, though it might be that she was the only healer for a good part of the game. She hit level 20 by the time I got Emma and class changed immediately.

Edited by Fanfaire

uh.......

Karina is more like fe8 Gerik or fe6 Dieck.

Nice bases, good class, decent growths.

Anyways, the Logan vs Asche thing seems to be akin to the whole Growths<Bases thing.

And Logan's basically fucking fe7 Guy.

Yes.

Freaking fe7 Guy growthwise.

Tekun is great though, and is handy later on due to caps.

Tekun looks cool but he isn't all that strong when he appears(And it's a stage full of Lance Users!) and you get Shuuda back soon after to be your Sword Guy. So I just dropped Tekun since my Shuuda was already strong, also dropped the mage boy when I got Cia back since she had far better stats than him at the same level.

I dont see whats the point of another SM =/ Kelik should be your main sword guy. If you really want a SM, go for Risk since you dont have to train him. The thing is, Risk comes a few chapters before the difficulty skyrockets so he's sort of rendered useless (Those 20 speed Paladins)

No one uses Logan since Asch is better. The only thing Tekun has over a trained Logan, however, is a different SM animation. TBH the Myrm animation is sorta bleh.

Tekun also has a Speed cap of 32, the fastest character in the game you can have. Not that the 2 Speed makes a big difference, but he does have that over other Swordmasters, unless Logan caps at 32 (which I doubt, but I never used him).

Edited by Taku

Of course Kelik is my sword guy but some of the stages give you a lot of deploy slots and Shuuda is already a monster when you get him back if you used him at all during the first part. He's no Kelik of course, though Shuuda seems to get less awesome level ups than Kelik by far. Noah seems to have decent bases(Though I didn't use him at all in Part 1 and he returned in Part 2 stronger regardless) for a prepromote. Trying to decide which one to keep, Shuuda or Noah.

How's Mark stack up? He's my only real Axe Master and he does his job well(Though I did wait til 20 before promotion him).

I can't comment on Asch since I trusted Logan and promptly dropped him since he's simply too weak when you get him while Kelik comes in as a beast in the same stage.

Is Shon supposed to be ridiculous when he gets his Legendary Weapon? With his speed he's constantly getting 4x attacks on enemies, that's if they can even survive the first hit.

Edited by Fanfaire

Of course Kelik is my sword guy but some of the stages give you a lot of deploy slots and Shuuda is already a monster when you get him back if you used him at all during the first part. He's no Kelik of course, though Shuuda seems to get less awesome level ups than Kelik by far. Noah seems to have decent bases(Though I didn't use him at all in Part 1 and he returned in Part 2 stronger regardless) for a prepromote. Trying to decide which one to keep, Shuuda or Noah.

How's Mark stack up? He's my only real Axe Master and he does his job well(Though I did wait til 20 before promotion him).

I can't comment on Asch since I trusted Logan and promptly dropped him since he's simply too weak when you get him while Kelik comes in as a beast in the same stage.

Is Shon supposed to be ridiculous when he gets his Legendary Weapon? With his speed he's constantly getting 4x attacks on enemies, that's if they can even survive the first hit.

I likes Shuuda, I used him over Noah. I didn't use Mark, because I was using Asch, and when Shon got his legendary weapon he went from one of my worst guys to one of my best.

Done with the game!

Epic ending, so much fun. I'm really, really grateful for all the work Blazer's put into this.

Shon + Ether Sphere + his sword = godly. I guess anything + ether sphere = awesome, but Shon moreso. Shon sucks for most of the game but raising him JUST for that combo was sooo satisfying.