The Last Promise

Crimson Red

I have a solution. You see that green mercenary guy in the top right corner? Well, that's where Noah is supposed to come in. Just wait until that spot is unoccupied and then talk to the captain. Noah should appear then. That puzzled me too, but it seems to work fine if the space is free. Blazer should probably fix that as well as issues like that(like the one I had earlier).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I guess I should have waited to do it another turn. I'm a little impatient...

I did have another problem, however. I decided to start a new game, an Ace only run. Since on my first playthrough I went to chapter 13A, I decided to go to 13B. I had Ace block of the bridge so that only he would receive the pain from the mercenaries and the cavalier units. Naturally, all the enemy units got clogged up. Some of the enemy units would retreat on the nearby fortresses in order to heal. Well, when it came time for reinforcements to appear, they couldn't because they were blocked off by the units who were trying to heal. So, in response to this, the game froze.

I wish I could show you what had happened exactly, but I got irritated, so I just decided to start over. Apparently, I'll have to play that chapter legitimately. I just wanted to bring that up so it could be fixed. Some people could have the same problem, whether they do a solo run or not.

did have another problem, however. I decided to start a new game, an Ace only run. Since on my first playthrough I went to chapter 13A, I decided to go to 13B. I had Ace block of the bridge so that only he would receive the pain from the mercenaries and the cavalier units. Naturally, all the enemy units got clogged up. Some of the enemy units would retreat on the nearby fortresses in order to heal. Well, when it came time for reinforcements to appear, they couldn't because they were blocked off by the units who were trying to heal. So, in response to this, the game froze.

In chapter 13B on turn 28 the game freezes, Blazers working on it.

I have a solution. You see that green mercenary guy in the top right corner? Well, that's where Noah is supposed to come in. Just wait until that spot is unoccupied and then talk to the captain. Noah should appear then. That puzzled me too, but it seems to work fine if the space is free. Blazer should probably fix that as well as issues like that(like the one I had earlier).

It actually says in the conversation right before turn 1 that calling the reinforcements right away wouldn't work because they would get in the way of the ones already there. This is why if you talk to him on the first turn or if there is a unit on that space it doesn't work.

Edited by Matt Snow

In chapter 13B on turn 28 the game freezes, Blazers working on it.

It actually says in the conversation right before turn 1 that calling the reinforcements right away wouldn't work because they would get in the way of the ones already there. This is why if you talk to him on the first turn or if there is a unit on that space it doesn't work.

I should probably read the other comments before posting...

Well I feel sheepish. I must have overlooked that. Thanks for setting me straight.

Edited by sohadow_swordsman

Can't it be scripted so that if the space is occupied, the unit comes in somewhere else like when a character in FE7 visits a village with someone else in front of it? And besides, sometimes it happens by accident.

Hey, I'm also having problems with getting chapter 7x. I recruited Noah, visited all the houses multiple times, all by turn 14... but no 7x.

So how do items transfer over between Part 1 and Part 2? Should I promote my Pegasus in Part 1 even though she isn't 20 or will she return with her promotion item still in her inventory?

They don't, if you got both emblem weapons they should be on Corben when he rejoins you, and I say promo your pegasus, you won't keep the whip anyway, unless you would rather sell it for more robes.

I recorded this on a whim after I had a "duh!" moment as to what I was doing wrong in chapter 12, in case it helps anybody:

(several annotations are cut short by the smaller embed window)

I recorded this on a whim after I had a "duh!" moment as to what I was doing wrong in chapter 12, in case it helps anybody:

(several annotations are cut short by the smaller embed window)

ah man fuck that chapter, i remember when the text said "MAKE SURE WE ALL MAKE IT OUTSIDE" so i just rushed everyone to the end without getting the chests

then i move one person outside and 'MISSION CLEAR":angry:

getahaircuthippie.PNG

Is this twerp worth using past chapter 13? I'm now at 15, he is quite behind and as well as he defends himself, I only see him being shish-ke-bobed 15 different ways by all that cavalry.

getahaircuthippie.PNG

Is this twerp worth using past chapter 13? I'm now at 15, he is quite behind and as well as he defends himself, I only see him being shish-ke-bobed 15 different ways by all that cavalry.

that feel when i'm at chapter 17 and your logan is better then my tekun. dispite being two levels lower

take that as you will

Well Logan is a glass canon in the sense that he caps speed and skill fast but hardly gets any defense and hp (I'm not sure about his attack). He starts off better than Tekun in the sense that he will by more useful early on but in the end it doesn't even matter Tekun comes out better because he is more well rounded, he won't double everything in the beginning but after a while (promotion for me) he becomes a watered down Kelik. I'd reccomend that you get Asch instead of Logan and if you go for chapter 13A just don't use him after you get Tekun.

So Asch is really that much better than Logan, huh? I went with Logan and he seems to die really really easily against even Axe Users. Though it doesn't help that there are a ton of high mobility lance users in his recruitment map.

Guess I'll just not trust Logan next time after the next patch when it arrives in the future.

So Asch is really that much better than Logan, huh? I went with Logan and he seems to die really really easily against even Axe Users. Though it doesn't help that there are a ton of high mobility lance users in his recruitment map.

Guess I'll just not trust Logan next time after the next patch when it arrives in the future.

Well, the thing is, in his chapter, you get Kelik, who is pretty much far superior (stat wise) to both Logan AND Tekun. So it's either the level one myrmidon, or the level five main character. Take you pick.