The Last Promise

Crimson Red

Wait

what

This is the first I've heard of this

O______________O

None of that would happen unless your game became like, un-patched

If you have a savestate that'd be nice but I have no idea how that could happen unless the game was like... hacked or patched mid-chapter or something

did you possibly patch over a Version 1 game using the Version 1.1 patch and not the Version 1_to_Version 1.1 patch? O_o

I loaded an fe7 save onto the Last Promise patched rom to unlock the modes forcibly.........

It's fixed now, all I had to do was to not fight in 5x.

Karina is wtf OP'd, the only thing that slows her down a wee bit is the late promotion item. >_>.

Also, Eduardo a glass cannon, etc.

OH GOD ARTHUR REJOINING AND HE'S SHIT

Edited by The Gentleman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm that Blazer's site is down right now? Every time I take his link to the chapter requirements, it gives me a white page that says the site is under review? :huh:

And I'm doing the same as GrShyGuy. I'm not advancing until I make sure I didn't miss anything I'm a perfectionist, so sue me

Can anyone confirm that Blazer's site is down right now? Every time I take his link to the chapter requirements, it gives me a white page that says the site is under review? :huh:

And I'm doing the same as GrShyGuy. I'm not advancing until I make sure I didn't miss anything I'm a perfectionist, so sue me

I had the same problem, so I assume so.

Talk to him with shon

Edit: if you dont know how to make him appear: you have to step the tile of that cliff with the bridge. That was explained in this topic before I think you cand find it if I wasn't clear.

You know exactly which area? There are a lot of cliffs and bridges.

Edited by Joe Kerr

I loaded an fe7 save onto the Last Promise patched rom to unlock the modes forcibly.........

It's fixed now, all I had to do was to not fight in 5x.

Karina is wtf OP'd, the only thing that slows her down a wee bit is the late promotion item. >_>.

Also, Eduardo a glass cannon, etc.

OH GOD ARTHUR REJOINING AND HE'S SHIT

Karina's Defense growth seems way to low for a Wyvern Knight, but it could be bad luck for me. Karina actually hasn't had great growths for me. Still using her, but she's not in the OP category for me.

FIGHTING OF THE SPIRIT

OH MY GOD

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE THIS GAME

Glad to see i'm not the only one drooling over the music choices cuz that totally wasn't the same reaction i had >.>

But seriously. Great music, great gameplay, great hack.

My Corben is seriously strength screwed though. He has 8 at level 15 0.o

Karina's Defense growth seems way to low for a Wyvern Knight, but it could be bad luck for me. Karina actually hasn't had great growths for me. Still using her, but she's not in the OP category for me.

I believe your Karina might be RNG-screwed.

My 20/1 Karina for reference:

da53d552163feee1ba0066706de6cdd6.png

I believe your Karina might be RNG-screwed.

My 20/1 Karina for reference:

da53d552163feee1ba0066706de6cdd6.png

It's a possibility. On the other hand so many people are making up for the slack some people are having. That's what I love about the RNG in FE. Guys who are good may be bad, and vice versa. You never know who will pick up the slack in FE games.

anyone want to share with me a more feastable way of doing mission 13(B) besides outlasting the reinforcements? cause thats pretty boring.

Karina + Anakin = Win.

Abuse that RNG! ABUSE HER!! Don't be afraid to show her your pimp hand.

May your pimp hand stay strong.

On a related note, currently got to chapter 18. Sad that Anakin auto-promotes. He was only level 16. Still, not too bad as he had pretty good stats.

I've noticed a lack of Axe-users, Dark Magic and Bow users in the game (Well, Bow users are still a bit common). Only have one Axe person, unpromoted anyways, and have yet to see Dark Magic. Not that it's a big deal, but thought I'd mention it anyways. Not that it matters, as you rewarded me with Rex, another Soldier-soon-to-be-Halberdier. When you have my favorite class in the series in Halberdier in an FE game, you can do no wrong.

EDIT!!!!!!: OKAY. I'm stupid. So AS SOON as I saved it normally, I restarted the game to see if something worked. After I got to the loading part, I hit, Restart Chapter on the Chapter 11 save, and it worked. IF YOU ARE USING A PSP, USE THIS METHOD. It SHOULD WORK.

see i couldn't save normally cause my psp emulator doesn't save games unless i manually exit the emulator ( home button doesn't count. ) so it freezing wiped my gamesave. i had made my savestate after the savepoint accidentally. thank you kasumi. i love so much for fixing this

Yeah, Mark's the only axe user you get until Ch.20 (iirc) when you get Sai. Your first of two Shamans comes in that map as well.

Technically, Asch should count as an "axe-user" since he comes with B Axes and D Swords, and he comes at chapter 13.

It has to be before turn 7, in other words turn 1-6.

You have to speak to the NPC with the name Captain with Anakin.

Those are all the requierments I can think of, what exactly did you do?

19x, Anakin promoted but he was just lv 12 ,___,

That and RNG is screwing my army, apart from Kelik and Shon i'm compromising a lot, Corben sticked to Axe cause of Strenght rape, had to use 3 dragonshield on Karina 20/1 to boost her Def to 19* and so on...

Harder is funnier I guess NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Edited by Asumi