The Last Promise

Crimson Red

Small problem-

Going to ch5x results in the game reverting to your older Tactics universe style, and Tamiko looses her custom sprite, Corben becomes Gordon, etc and the map design changes.

Wait

what

This is the first I've heard of this

O______________O

None of that would happen unless your game became like, un-patched

If you have a savestate that'd be nice but I have no idea how that could happen unless the game was like... hacked or patched mid-chapter or something

did you possibly patch over a Version 1 game using the Version 1.1 patch and not the Version 1_to_Version 1.1 patch? O_o

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just downloaded today, is the patch already updated or do I have to do the second v1 to v1.1 as well?

EDIT: nevermind I just missed a couple words in the attatchrd files, please ignore my stupidity.

I'm looking forward to playing, thank you so much for all of the time and effort you put into it :)

It's late out here so I'll patch and start tomorrow.

Edited by HongLei

Finish Lyn's/Siegfried's mode. Loved it, nice ending, almost reminiscent of Fire Emblem 4 with the end of Sigurd's Tale. I was able to class change Inanna at level 18, the 2 extra levels wouldn't have mattered really with her stats. She's beasting obviously. Tamiko also hit level 20, so once I get her and a ring, she'll be promoted as well.

The first tale was pretty much solid. Not too many problems. Mostly the bases of some of the characters, but I think those are more of personal problems than real ones for me.

Chapter 11 introduces new map music, once again awesome and somewhat fitting music. Can't wait for the sound room rather I unlock it by finishing or the patch is updated for it.

Am I the only one here with an un-screwed Tamiko or something? laugh.gif

8280932dac2c31b235a64b63e60eb62d.png?1345440962

No, I'm sure my Tamiko will have higher/equal stats at level 4 Bishop when I get her back.

I wouldn't level Ace/Eduardo/Anakin in Ch8 if I were you. Their stats don't carry over anyway.

I made the mistake of feeding ace my speedwings in my first run. ;_;

Am I the only one here with an un-screwed Tamiko or something? laugh.gif

8280932dac2c31b235a64b63e60eb62d.png?1345440962

Lololololol. My Tamiko isn't screwed I'd say, just her defense and speed could use a little work. As a level 2 Bishop(20/2 in levels right now), she has 20 Magic, 17 skill, 11 speed(she got speed screwed I know, I may feed her a speedwing or two if there are any more), 13 luck, 10 defense, and 21! Resistance. I'm fairly sure she'll be gaining that speed and defense anyways as she levels. ALL HAIL THE BROKEN BISHOP!

Ok, on ch21.

Sai is pretty damn good for a latejoining fighter, and Risk is kinda filler but his sword is nice.

I haven't found any emblem weapons yet :sob: and Blaine isn't forgiving to squishy physical units like the Pegs.

Ch 14, keeps getting better and better. Till now I have found Emblem Lance and Emblem Sword, no sign of emblem axe or emblem bow. (Is there any emblem tome anyway?)

Edited by Asumi

ok i have to ask, chapter 11, why is Ace's speed still "--", is that on purpose or is this an odd glitch? also when it said "would you like to continue playing?" i clicked yes and the game crashed, thankfully i restartd the system and now it works fine.

also if you tell me which characterdata ace replaces then i can look into that and change the speed myslf, either that or the soldier class. because i can still play this game normally, but ace is gonna be more useless then an generic soldier.

EDIT: found out Ace takes the place of Bartre, looked up his base stats and can someone tell me why he has a negative 7 in speed? i'm going to remove this and change it to "0" and see if that makes ace useable.

Double Edit: this makes ace's speed appear as 1, which means now he can level up without crashing my game, but i feel like this wasn't your intention so please tell me what his base speed is suppost to be.

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

I found another small problem. If you try to check Ben's description, the description box glitches out until you exit the menu. It keeps on doing this. Not a big deal, obviously, but something you can look into.

ok i have to ask, chapter 11, why is Ace's speed still "--", is that on purpose or is this an odd glitch? also when it said "would you like to continue playing?" i clicked yes and the game crashed, thankfully i restartd the system and now it works fine.

also if you tell me which characterdata ace replaces then i can look into that and change the speed myslf, either that or the soldier class. because i can still play this game normally, but ace is gonna be more useless then an generic soldier.

EDIT: found out Ace takes the place of Bartre, looked up his base stats and can someone tell me why he has a negative 7 in speed? i'm going to remove this and change it to "0" and see if that makes ace useable.

Double Edit: this makes ace's speed appear as 1, which means now he can level up without crashing my game, but i feel like this wasn't your intention so please tell me what his base speed is suppost to be.

His base speed is 8. Not sure what went wrong with your rom.

Edited by Taku

I thought Blazer said he had a chapter requirements topic on his site somewhere. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it yet >_>

Ok for some reason the troubadour prisoners never showed up in ch. 7. I thought it was odd that there was a shaman in a locked empty room. Unfortunately I already progressed past the chapter and don't have a savestate of it. I'll start a new game and see if this happens again.

WTF. Alright, I started a new game, got to prologue 2 and my cursor disappeared. I can 'move' it but it just glitches between a 'wall' and a 'floor' tile.

Here's a snapshot, I have the savestate but no way to upload it (I had a megaupload account and when that went down, never moved to a new site)

And no, I didn't patch the game over a previous version or anything. I patched it to a clean FE7 file using NUPS

post-1954-002047000 1345505702_thumb.png

post-1954-087948500 1345505707_thumb.png

Edited by Randombobman

Hit "a"

The cursor will return to Shon

This is probably because Sigurd is main lord.

Anyone know how to recruit Noah? FES is down.

Edited by Joe Kerr

Talk to him with shon

Edit: if you dont know how to make him appear: you have to step the tile of that cliff with the bridge. That was explained in this topic before I think you cand find it if I wasn't clear.

Edited by Warg