United States (random idea I thought of this morning)

Freohr Datia

The United States of America  

83 members have voted

1. 1. How many states have you visited so far?

• 0 states (for those who were neither born nor have visited the US)
    • Just been in the one I was born in
    • 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-49
    • I've been to all 50 of them!!! =D (FD give thumbs up to any of these)
    • My name may or may not be Raven/Raven Vs Raven and have been to one, but just visiting

Oh, I don't know about that, but I know that I myself haven't.

I'd say I've been through/visited about half of them. I think 28 if I remember correctly.

Let's see, since I'm sure people are curious.

from West to East (more or less):

California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Philadelphia, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts.

This includes states that I've driven or rode though, but not those that I've flown over.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm...Tennessee, Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina,Alabama, Florida, New York, Ohio, Arkansas, and Oklahoma that I can recall.

Also, more of yall need to visit Tenneesee, the best state ever. Actually not because its southern and boring here.

Edited by acey555

I've been to:

Iowa - I live here

Missouri - Family

Illinois - Shopping

Minnesota - For the hell of it

Arkansas - My Uncle lived here for a while and this is where he got married

Largest body of water that I've ever seen was Lake Michigan the one time I visited Chicago. Missouri and Illinois are extremely easy for me to get to as I live in the very southeastern corner of Iowa and am on the border with the two states. I would really like to visit more states, and preferably get to see the ocean at least once.

2-5

I really dont think anyone has been to all 50 of them

lol that's why I put it down XD And that's why I said I'd give a thumbs up to whoever did that though looks like I will be by summer =o Super cool!

I forgot to guesstimate how many I've been to I'll get to work on that!

My grandfather's driven through all except Hawaii, but he's visited there because he physically can't drive there, what's it count for?

I voted 11-15, but let's tally:

Lived in California a brief stint when I was very young; revisited twice for extended family.

Lived in Hawaii a long time.

(moved to germany)

Moving from Germany, stayed a night in Baltimore, Maryland. Ran at high speeds through the Chicago O'Hare airport.

Lived in Nevada.

Spent a night in Arizona on the way out of Nevada, drove through New Mexico, stayed a night in Colorado.

Drove through Kansas (the whole. thing.), stayed a night in Missouri.

Drove through Illinois, Indiana en route to Ohio, where I live now.

12, considering each state I drove through was several hours. Considering only the states I've spent nights in, 8.

Edited by Integrity

The only other state ive been in other than the one i live in was Washington. I guess technically ive been in Nevada if you count crossing the border once and just going back. Or straddling the state line in Lake Tahoe. (thats always fun)

I live in Calfornia, my family uses Nevada as a resting spot for Utah, I drove through Arizona to get to Utah, I've been to Utah, I went to Hawaii once, I went to Florida a few times, and I went to Michigan once :3~.

ilu.

Okay, ones I know I've been in: 1. Washington (born there), 2. Indiana (live there), 3. Illinois, 4. Ohio, 5. Florida, 6. Kentucky, 7. Tennessee, think I crossed both Alabama and Georgia to get to Florida, but if not then I guess for now I'll just put down 8. Alabama, 9. Mississippi (relatives), 10. Missouri, 11. Oklahoma, 12. Texas, 13. Utah, 14. Nevada, 15. California, 16. Oregon, 17. either North Carolina or Virginia (I was in the Smoky Mountains and crossed the border into one state, but I think it was North Carolina)

Then maybe's are 18. Idaho, 19. Nebraska, 20. Iowa, 21. Arkansas, 22. Wyoming, 23. Kansas, 24. Georgia, and might've been in 25. Arizona...

So how about I just say 21-30 because all of these maybe's are there because all of these I may have crossed on my way to the destinations and on my way back home in a road trip I took I think in 2000.

• 3 months later...

25, im counting places that i have only been to the airport.

I've been to the entire midwest unless you include minnesota, from upstate NY all the way to kansas/nebraska.(not in the same trip of course tho) and the furthest west ive been is colorado, furthest east was baltimore, just the airport but if we dont count that then new jersey.

I live in Texas now but i used to live in indianapolis when i was younger.

Let's see in my travels I've been to Florida, Florida, Florida and Florida.

Now UK counties on the other hand road trips to Glen Nevis, Angelsey, Pembrokeshire and Cornwall means I've probably been to far more counties than I can name.

11 but most of it was a road trip from Toronto to Orlando. Aside from that, New York (Buffalo and NYC), Florida, Texas, California, Rhode Island and Maryland (I think I stayed there when I went to DC).

Ehh.

Due to a road trip from Florida to California, I've been to the southern states except Alabama. (7)

Been to an airport in Tennessee and Alaska. (9)

Born in Georgia. (10)

Visited grandparents in Nevada and friends in Washington. (12)

Lived in Hawaii. (13)

So it seems to be 13 states.

Mid twenties. My family prefers to drive to its destinations, so I get visit places I usually do not go to otherwise because my family takes different routes when they can.

Places I've been repeatedly however:

Ohio (Living Here)

New Jersey

Michigan

Arizona

California

Utah

Florida

Nevada

Colorado

Indiana

Pennsylvania